Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Bug. Unable To Attack With Melee.

Electronite

So I was playing Mesa today and came across this bug several times already. I cannot narrow down how to trigger this bug reliably yet but this is what happens. Every time i press quick melee, instead of attacking Mesa pulls out the melee weapon and then immediately sheathes it. There is no attack. This happens no matter how you melee, be it sliding or doing a slam attack. Only melee attack that works is the air dash. You can still fire your guns but you can't quick melee. 

I think it has something to do with her ult, Peacemaker. Perhaps sometimes after exiting Peacemaker mode this bug occurs, making you unable to melee.

yup, i've had this bug as well. only on mesa; i've not noticed this on other frames. been using valkyr loads for the survival mission and not seen it. i'm not sure about the trigger either, might be to do with mesa's skill 2 or 4, since i remember being able to melee crates at the start of missions, but after an engagement, i get the bug.

on trying to quick melee, mesa just unsheathes the weapon and resheathes it. and even after switching to melee, mesa won't attack. however, directional melee works in the air. happened with redeemer and ceramic dagger, not tested with other weapons.

Edited by Shy0

yup, i've had this bug as well. only on mesa; i've not noticed this on other frames. been using valkyr loads for the survival mission and not seen it. i'm not sure about the trigger either, might be to do with mesa's skill 2 or 4, since i remember being able to melee crates at the start of missions, but after an engagement, i get the bug.

on trying to quick melee, mesa just unsheathes the weapon and resheathes it. and even after switching to melee, mesa won't attack. however, directional melee works in the air. happened with redeemer and ceramic dagger, not tested with other weapons.

I have exactly the same bug with mesa

So I was playing Mesa today and came across this bug several times already. I cannot narrow down how to trigger this bug reliably yet but this is what happens. Every time i press quick melee, instead of attacking Mesa pulls out the melee weapon and then immediately sheathes it. There is no attack. This happens no matter how you melee, be it sliding or doing a slam attack. Only melee attack that works is the air dash. You can still fire your guns but you can't quick melee. 

I think it has something to do with her ult, Peacemaker. Perhaps sometimes after exiting Peacemaker mode this bug occurs, making you unable to melee.

Happened to me too.

I think it has to do with her ult. Since that's the skill I use 90% of the time and I'm always switching in and out of the peacemaker mode. I still don't know what excatly triggers it but so far all my games with mesa this problem occurs. It's alright for short missions but for any extended play you're bound to get this bug and not be able to melee. Then that means no lifestrike, no health, very dead. Also no coptering too. Very sad.