Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream Schedule Change: Devstream #61 Oct 16.

[DE]Rebecca

Thats a shame, I really like watching the streams. (potatoes are nice too was thinking everyone would be wanting one with a new frame releasing)

2 week postpone? Why not just postpone to next week?

Its put on a bi-weekly basis naturally, they probably design their schedule around it so making it next week would screw things up since the 16 is the next scheduled one normally.
Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

Based on Shelton's tweet, I think it is still safe to say today. They probably want to leave themselves time to patch bugs, rather than rushing to patch them so they can do the devstream.

I don't understand if that's a reference or not so I can't comment. Best I could figure is it was a division problem and the patch was 17.5 hours away from completion.

But someone who understands it can probably explain it. Of course, I didn't mean "late" like "next week" or anything, mostly like late in the night like... one of the past ones was.

Edited by Morec0

I don't understand if that's a reference or not so I can't comment. Best I could figure is it was a division problem and the patch was 17.5 hours away from completion.

But someone who understands it can probably explain it. Of course, I didn't mean "late" like "next week" or anything, mostly like late in the night like... one of the past ones was.

I think it literally just meant the update number, 17.5...

And then he just added the obligatory soon. Can't make an update tweet/post without including soon in it.

The patch number is 17.5

If I recall, the Gradivus Dilemma was something like a 2:00 AM release. Ah the memories