Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.3.1 - Nightwave

[DE]Megan

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.3.1 - Nightwave

Changes:

• Reduced frequency of Nora Night Radio transmissions.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Word State Window Alert tab disappearing after completing the Weekly Alerts, making Arbitrations unplayable.
  • Fixed inability to Capture a 3rd “escapee”.
  • Fixed socketing an Ayatan Sculpture in your Dojo not contributing to its respective Wolf of Saturn Six Challenge.
  • Fixed some of Nora Night’s Radio transmission subtitles being visible even though her audio is inaudible.
  • Fixed Nora Night Radio transmissions overlapping her UI.
  • Fixed a wonky FX in The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed missing facial textures in The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed Somachord music playing over top The Wolf of Saturn Six opening diorama.
  • Fixed incorrect sound playing when completing a Wolf of Saturn Six Challenge.
  • Fixed Zenistar not launching projectile on Charge Attack.
  • Fixed a text filepath showing on the Nightwave Syndicate End of Mission screen.
  • Fixed a script error when completing Simaris’ Daily Task.

Thanks for the hotfix.

There's still a bug where Nora speaks but her lips don't move. Another bug is being unable to capture the 3rd escapee when they show up. Thanks Megan.

Also, still no fix for K-Drives showing as "unranked" on some people's profiles despite having all 3 boards maxed out. The OCD is killing me, have mercy.

Hey! Thanks for the update, just a few comments:

Any reason Heart Nyth and Radian Sentirum now have a 1m trade tax?

The "weekly" challenges take about 30 minutes each to complete, which seems way too easy.
Some of them are extremely repetitive  - Do a bounty 8 times (this is a full bounty, not stages) which forces you to do Bounty 1 eight times, basically.
The "invaders" can appear anywhere, resulting in invading an eidolon hunt (this happened to me) and it can be kinda annoying.
I would say you should reverse the ratio of weekly:daily challenges, because you can complete all the weekly challenges in a matter of hours anyway.
At this state, doing EVERY challenge EVERY day, it would take 8 weeks or so to get Umbra Forma. Is this intended, or?

3 minutes ago, Zendadaist said:

What about being unable to capture the 3rd escapee? This has happened in 4 out of 4 missions where they have spawned for me and my clan.

If you down and capture individually it still works for all 3...I ran into this bug too, but if you down all of them at the same time you will be unable to get all 3. A workaround I've found for now at least until it gets looked into~

Hostile Syndicate rankups are broken since the patch dropped - the sacrifice is consumed but the promotion does not occur.  It's been bug reported and ticketed by a few of us.  This is just a bit of a heads-up for folks so they can avoid the issue until it's looked into.

Thanks for the quick hotfixes here, too, DE 🙂

Suggestions for the rewards table:

Could we please add an icon to the already crafted items in addition to the icon of owned blueprints for easier tracking of what we already crafted?

With the sheer amounts of helmets and other skins, it would really help keeping track of stuff and preventing spending the new currency on something we may already own.

Edit: Example of how it is almost invisible with the orokin theme atm below
lT1OLNL.jpg

Archived