Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.4 + 24.5.4.1

[DE]Rebecca

Exploiter Orb Changes & Fixes:
- Polished some animations in the Exploiter Orb vent cinematics.
- Fixed crashing when transitioning to or from Deck 12 as an Operator.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb not appearing in Phase 2 if there was a Host migration before Phase 1. Thanks to 'Immortal' for the solid repro on this!
- Fixed players sometimes disappearing on each others' screens after beginning to load to Deck 12 or back to Venus. This would often result in further issues such as unloading Venus while the player is standing in it.
- Fixed Clients seeing a massive Exploiter Orb when initiating the vent cinematic.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb heat gauge potentially not updating when transitioning to and from Deck 12.
- Fixed the Exploiter Orb boss title text not appearing for Clients.
- Fixed a (sometimes) massive game hitch when entering Orb Vallis due to Thermia Fractures spot loading.

Changes:
- Updated the text string of the Nightwave Act  ‘Use Forma x/3 times’ to indicate that this cannot be done in the Simulacrum, as it will not count towards the Act.
- Common Nora Night Transmissions can now be disabled with 'enable hint transmissions' in the Audio Options menu.

Fixes:
- Potential fix for losing the ability to Melee or use Primary weapons after quick Meleeing.
- Fixed the Mantis Med Tower Air Support never appearing.
- Fixed the Lazulite Toroid not appearing in the App.
- Fixed Hildryn not being able to cast Balefire in Aegis Storm.
- Fixed a script error when using the Arsenal in Captura.

Known Issues:
- When a player joins the game while other players are in the Deck 12 ‘loading tunnel’, the team will meet an impassable door after Phase 1 of the Exploiter-Orb fight. To fix, the joining player needs to leave the squad, and loading will resume for the initial team. This issue is being looked at and will be hotfixed.

Buried Debts: Hotfix 24.5.4.1

Fixes:
- Fixed a crash on startup for low-spec PCs caused by texture optimizations in Hotfix 24.5.4

Thanks for the update!

I'm loving the exploiter orb fight. From a visual and thematic standpoint it's one of the coolest fight's we've ever gotten.
I've done a few runs to say the least:
f4sgLg3.png
Still no shocking step ephemera though, but that's fine.

However, I do hope the canister throwing and the heat meter receive a second iteration.
The throwing itself gets a little tedious and the heat meter doesn't feel responsive at all.

It's an awesome fight, but it has a lot of throwing canisters, and less, you know, warframe things.

As much time and effort i'm sure you guys have put into the exploiter boss, don't you think the battle and its mechanics are just way too time consuming? Why can't we have frame synergy and ways to do these fights faster? Its just another tank frame meta now.

Common Nora Night Transmissions can now be disabled with 'enable hint transmissions' in the Audio Options menu.

As much as I love Nightwave, Nora is beyond Ordis levels of annoying.

Thank you for this!

DRAYMUHS, DRAYMUHS, DRRRAAAYYYYMUUUHSSS!

This hotfix would've been a lot better if it reverted the Exploiter Orb 'exploit' 'fix', because the fight was a lot more fun before that. Blowing up all the vents at once was the only remotely clever thing players could do, with its removal there is nothing learnable left in the fight and so not much fun to be had. It's okay to make a boss fight where gear doesn't matter, and it's okay to make one where skill doesn't matter, but in this one neither matters, and that's a big problem.

Thanks for the hotfix.

-Is there a reason we're unable to use Hildryn's 2 while in Aegis Storm? It seemed to me more like a bug similar to being unable to use her 1 in the same situation. Letting us use it would make her feel more fluid.

-Can you please make phase 1 of the Exploiter less tedious/time wasting? This is desperately needed now that the phase skip is gone. I suggest making each vent require only one canister to destroy.

-Has the ultimate boss (the door to the Vallis after Exploiter phase 1) been defeated yet? A lot of players end up having to abort because that door will not open to them and proceed to phase 2.

-There's also a reported bug that I just experienced myself where the Exploiter does not drop any resources upon death.

-Will anything be done about Heavy Guns being unresponsive? I have to hit the gear shortcut multiple times in order for the game to actually register equipping the Archgun, and the same when trying to unequip it. Being vulnerable and completely still while waiting for the animation to play out is also very annoying.

The Exploiter orb fight desperately needs its own means of grouping up, right now I can't complete the thermia fissures because every single group I've joined through clicking on that has been down in the caves instead.

Some bugs:

-Kitgun clip remains attached to left hand after reload

- Opticor is still missing it's "spin-up" animation

- K-drive jets doesn't take custom colours

- Tusk Eviscerators cannot use Ramparts

- Dynamic clip on Soma Prime + skin not working:

- Lex prime clip is misplaced when a skin is applied:

- Kitguns held by Mirage clones do not turn transparent:

- Danaus Skin still doesnt holster the sword properly

- Ogma and Gox are duplicated in the Codex Diorama

- Grineer Articulas don't give the full range of options:

Archived