Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2 + 24.6.2.1

[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2

Plains of Eidolon Remaster Changes & Fixes:

• Cuthol Bait blueprint is now sellable for 100,000 Credits.
  • Increased the visual size of the Plains sun to match remastered sundisc.
  • Fixed Loc-Pins being placed at unreachable heights in the Plains.
  • Lost Loc-Pins have been returned to your Inventory. 
  • Fixed the sleep abilities of Ivara, Baruuk, and Equinox not giving you the option to capture animals in Plains of Eidolon.
  • Fixed the Drone in "Protect the Drone" Plains Bounties sometimes getting caught on the landscape.
  • Fixes towards waterfall textures in the Plains looking more like yogurt than water (also applies to Dojo waterfall Decorations).
  • Fixed a level hole in the Plains terrain.
  • Fixed some darkly lit rocks in the Plains.
  • Fixed rain clouds persisting in the Plains but no rain falling. 
  • Fixed Konzu Transmissions appearing to flicker when Temporal AA is enabled.
  • Fixed Cetus vendors appearing to have ‘poppy’ looking lip animations.
  • Fixed squished Mining result icons.
  • Fixed Plains enemies getting stuck on cables.  
  • Fixed holes in geometry at the main gate of Cetus.

Tusk Thumper Changes & Fixes:

• Tusk Thumpers will now only call in reinforcements when at half Health or lower.
  • Tusk Thumper charge behavior now has a timeout to prevent it from getting stuck charging indefinitely.
  • Tweaks to improve Tusk Thumper jump animations.
  • Fixed Tusk Thumper weak points getting covered / disabled when it wasn't the one taking damage.

Changes:

• Reverted the Ogris Changes made in 24.6.0:
    • Converted from Charged to Semi Auto.
    • Ammo pool increased from 20 to 30.
    • Area-of-Effect increased from 6 to 7m.
    • Area-of-Effect damage reduced from 600 to 400.
  • The Tatsu Soul Swarm (Revenant) projectiles now have a lifetime of 5 seconds. 
  • Reduced some casting sounds for Hildryn.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to extract from the Archwing Mobile Defense mission on Earth, Erpo.
  • Fixed Arcane ranks displaying with wrong formatting as reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1080065-that-moment-when-you-finally-earn-nightwave-arcane-energize/ 
  • Fixed Secondary Energy colors not applying to certain things (Revenant's Helmet beard, etc).
  • Fixed ability to utilize dual Energy colour without Forma by using ‘Copy Warframe Colors’ to your weapon.
  • Fixed a nonfunctional ‘Railjack’ related prompt.
  • Fixed seeing a flash of color when switching between Upgrade tabs in the Arsenal.
  • Fixed small font Chat appearing blurry.
  • Fixed all Mergoo variants appearing the same in the Codex.
  • Fixed a script error when attempting to start an animal hunt after a Host migration.
  • Fixed a script error when you capture an animal but die just as the screen comes up.
  • Fixed a script error when viewing Nightwave Episode dioramas.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Oberon’s Reckoning. 

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.6.2.1

Changes:
- Added some cooldowns to Nora Night's transmissions on menu closing / Fugitive captures. 

Fixes:
- Fixed multiple crashes. 
- Fixed a major UI bug that would break screen functionality of most screens (inventory, Mod, etc). 
- Fixed pet Moa Tractor Beam Precept inhibiting the use of others Precepts. 
- Fixed some old terrain materials in the Plains of Eidolon. 
- Fixed a couple of level holes in PoE.
- Fixed issues with Coolant Raknoid level scaling being inconsistent. They are now level 30. 
- Fixed a crash when quitting game/leaving a hub while arsenal was open and you had a sentinel equipped.
- Fixed an issue where catching fish would result in a crash / game freeze. 
- Fixed some bleeding edges when using Dynamic Resolution. 

Thank you for the hotfix.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon Remaster Changes & Fixes:

• Lost Loc-Pins have been returned to your Inventory. 

Still no refund for investments into Arcane crafting. Players were refunded the last time when Arcane costs were reduced as per Hotfix 22.3.4 on November 16th, 2017.

Changes:

• Reduced the Magus Husk from 7100 to 710 Cryotic per item.
  • Reduced the Magus Elevate from 2300 to 230 Oxium per craft.

*We are running a script to refund the above differences to as many people as possible [...]

Arcane blueprints are now removed and hundreds of Eidolon gems, Breath of the Eidolon, hours, missed Eidolon cycles to fish, etc. have been lost. Loc-pins cost essentially nothing and those were refunded, why not these?

Please add an option to exclusively disable Nora Night!

Here are the reasons behind this request:

• Disabling "Enable Hint Transmissions" doesn't prevent her from showing up on radio. I do want to listen to grineer & corpus chatter, just not Nora.
  • Disabling "Enable Hint Transmissions" does not disable Nora's minute-long in-mission monologues, sometimes she even have multiple monologues per one mission (god)
  • Also disabling "Enable Hint Transmissions" disables some Lotus lines and I kinda like her transmissions    spacemom I miss you...

Can we get a user-surfaced LoD setting for Plains and OV? It's taken some of the wind out of the sails for us with beefier rigs to see the Plains Remaster finally hit, only to be locked at potato-LoD settings. A lot of games allow their players to set their own LoD values in the graphics options, it'd be nice to have that in Warframe too.

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Reverted the Ogris Changes made in 24.6.0:

Why revert the change? was there something wrong?

vor 2 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Changes:

• Reverted the Ogris Changes made in 24.6.0:

Why?

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed seeing a flash of color when switching between Upgrade tabs in the Arsenal.

Thanks for that, I was going blind.

Copied from last post:

-I still believe enabling Hildryn's 2 while in Aegis Storm would make her a lot more fun to play and wouldn't really break anything.

-Can you please make phase 1 of the Exploiter less tedious/time wasting? This is desperately needed now that the phase skip is gone. I suggest making each vent require only one canister to destroy (or any other idea will do).

-Will anything be done about Heavy Guns being unresponsive? I have to hit the gear shortcut multiple times in order for the game to actually register equipping the Archgun, and the same when trying to unequip it. Being vulnerable and completely still while waiting for the animation to play out is also very annoying.

There's an issue where sometimes Thumpers will despawn in the middle of combat. I've had this happen twice to me so far, both times after the Thumper Jumps. One landed near deep water so I think that despawned it, another jumped on a mountainside and just went poof. Very frustrating though cause this happened when both were at low health.

Archived