Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.1

[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon Remaster: Hotfix 24.7.1

Secondary Energy Clarification

Yesterday’s Update 24.7.0 included the change of Secondary Energy color applying to Warframe emissives - but it seems we got it backwards and shipped with Secondary being the dominant color. This has been rectified to have Primary as the dominant color with Secondary Energy being the “halo” color around it. To clarify even further, Primary Energy colors will cover the brightest emissive area with the Secondary Energy color covering the darkest emissive area.

We know we have more work to do to really polish this new Fashionframe option, as you may still notice some emissive areas are not equal to others. This will take time to properly implement - we thank you for your patience!

Changes & Fixes

• A short FX will now appear in the Arsenal as an effort to help display how your chosen Secondary Energy color will blend with your Warframe’s abilities.
  • Fixed Warframe Helmets not using the full Primary Energy color if defaults are applied, or if you just have the Primary chosen.

Changes:

• Updated the public Drop Table for the Sentient Wolf to include the Wolf Hammer component Blueprints, and increased the drop chance to match the regular Wolf table. Previously was a 25% chance for the Wolf Hammer Blueprint to drop, now it's a 35% chance for either the Blueprint or one of its components to drop.
  • Slightly reduced the fog in the Grineer Forest tileset.
  • Swapped mentions of PRIMARY/SECONDARY to ACTIVE/INACTIVE, and MAKE PRIMARY to ACTIVATE in the Focus manager UI screen.

Fixes:

• Fixed crashes caused by alt-tab when playing fullscreen and using a Steam Controller.
  • Fixed cases where you could move around with the Steam Controller when you should be locked in position (eg: during a Heist briefing).
  • Fixed recasting Nidus’ Ravenous in new a location not properly recalculating Maggot explosions.
  • Fixed sound discrepancies when using the ‘Wolf Howl’ Emote.
  • Fixed Hildryn attempting to give her Balefire to Rescue/Defense Targets.
  • Fixed a memory leak related to the Rahn Prism FX.
  • Fixed a HUD memory leak when dying and respawning.
  • Fixed Atlas’ Karst shoulder piece not hiding when aiming with a weapon.
  • Fixed Atlas’ Karst Golems not appearing in his Abilities Arsenal screen.
  • Fixed level holes in the Lua Halls of Judgement area.
  • Fixed level holes in the Infested Corpus tileset.
  • Fixed Hildryn’s Pillage ability being described as ‘Shield Pillage’.
  • Fixed Lisets having uncolorable areas.
  • Fixed unbaked textures in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed the Lynx hanging in the Grineer Spy Vault tileset appearing black.

Thanks for the hotfix

Gotta ask though, are y'all fr about that 2% drop chance for the wolf mask?

I'm having enough fun with the ephemeras xd

I don't mind that they're hard to get, my problem is it's a lottery.

1.01% droprate from round 8 ESO is not the kind of rng you counter with persistence.

Hopefully Octavia and Limbo's emissives are fixed. 

Update: They're not! In fact, there's even more broken stuff now! 

https://puu.sh/DdjTb/832234ffd8.png

As you can see here, no hint of red in her mandachord part OR in her ponytails. 

https://puu.sh/DdjU7/cc2765ad51.png

Here's how it looks when you update it in the arsenal, but it immediately reverts when you leave arsenal. 

As well, Limbo Limina's emissives constantly have a 'default' secondary energy color no matter what you choose, as seen here: 

https://puu.sh/DdjYr/83c9456b01.png

https://puu.sh/DdjYR/7a6c9d614b.png

I don't think those two colors interact that way.

Finally, Atlas' lights are totally broken after this update and are practically wholly dominated by second energy color. Here's a before and after comparison:

https://puu.sh/DdiZr/2728ad9c3c.png

Before, amazingly blended and looking great.

https://puu.sh/DdjQr/e5d73b002a.png

After, COMPLETELY the second energy color.

This is a great feature and all, but c'mon... I feel like maybe it needed a little longer in the oven. Like, a lot longer in the oven. 

Could still use a fix for the Weapon Swap bind becoming inactive during tool use (mining laser, fishing spear, scanner) in equipment configurations which do not include a secondary weapon, as reported here:

I like the change to terminology for focus schools, that's going to be much clearer to newer players 🙂

vor 4 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Updated the public Drop Table for the Sentient Wolf to include the Wolf Hammer component Blueprints, and increased the drop chance to match the regular Wolf table. Previously was a 25% chance for the Wolf Hammer Blueprint to drop, now it's a 35% chance for either the Blueprint or one of its components to drop.

This doesn't do jack if the rest of his drop table is cluttered with trash mods.

Just make him appear when you do the howl or his emote or something like that. Goooooddddeeeee....

Just now, Mrevasivepants said:

nearly 2 weeks before the event ends and just now you're updating the wolf's drop chance.

I'm not mad, infact of course I'm grateful, but i hope this kind chore with no reasonable reward is avoided in the future.

Good hotfix, thanks.

This is the "altered" Wolf drop table that was only introduced yesterday with Episode 4.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Updated the public Drop Table for the Sentient Wolf to include the Wolf Hammer component Blueprints, and increased the drop chance to match the regular Wolf table. Previously was a 25% chance for the Wolf Hammer Blueprint to drop, now it's a 35% chance for either the Blueprint or one of its components to drop.

Thank you so very much for this.
Been waiting for weeks on end, for an improvement.
Now it's just waiting to see if his spawning behavior gets some love.

Many thanks :heart:

Archived