Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #255: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

0226bd6fceea067ac738289467f36861.jpg

It’s a full squad tonight of Wukong Samadhi’s testing their level of immortality for a 30 minute Survival run in the name of Nora Night! Join Rebecca and Megan with your best monkey king for a chance to join!

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and see the winners of the Frame by Frame contest!

See you here tonight, August 1st at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

chaos?

Am I the only wukong player that builds around cloud walker using blue energy colors looking to become the blue blur. CLOUDS OF DOOM!!

could swear that cloud sprouts bunny ears every time it's used.

also, april 1st would be awsome if you could for only that day replace wukongs ult's ground pound sound with that of a squeaky dog toy >;D

2 minutes ago, CrimsonWarden said:

Surprise drop this time?

2 minutes ago, Shikyonaito said:

So, will Twitch drops be enabled on this?

1 minute ago, nbdy83 said:

I think this Time we can get the Simaris Display/Glyph

Pretty sure no drops and the twitch drop message is just there for info and/or she forgot to remove it.

As mentioned in our other streams this week, there is no Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward tonight.

The team is doing some hefty back-end code changes for improvements across the board, and having a Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward active blocks them from doing any maintenance.

We'll let everyone know when the Drops are back up and running - thanks!!

1 minute ago, Kylo. said:

Pretty sure no drops and the twitch drop message is just there for info and/or she forgot to remove it.

I remember them saying that drops will be disabled for a little bit to work on improving the deployment. 

@DE_Megan, I  have a smeeta kavat I named DE_Megan, in tribute to you. I've played with DE_Danielle several times on PS4@4. I have question for you , or DE as a whole. I recently lost my 2yr grandson to Neuroblastoma. Can I get a shout out to him from you and Spacemom tonight please, !FlyHighRyder would be great. He enjoyed running around on E Prime saying uh , uh, and laughing at the kubrows. Thank You

Archived