Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.1 + 25.5.2

[DE]Megan

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.1

Dog Days Tactical Alert is now live!

https://www.warframe.com/news/dog-days-tactical-alert-now-on-all-platforms

Additions:

• Added Ability videos in the Arsenal for Trinity.

Optimizations:

• Added defenses against obsolete Raptr overlay injecting into Warframe and crashing.
  • Fixed a deadlock that could occur when de-streaming sections of the world with a player in it.

Changes:

• Removed high pitched ringing from the Denial Bursa’s flash bang ability and replaced with something less susceptible to fatigue.
  • Possible item drops / rank stats are now directly indicated on Relic and Arcane description text.
  • Streamlined purchase process for items that take different currencies (i.e Debt Tokens, etc), as well as disabled the gifting options for them.  

Amp Alignment Fixes:

• More fixes towards the Klamora Prism appearing to be rotated in the Operator Amp building diorama.

Fixes:

• Fixed the Ropalolyst boss fight never starting if a Host migration occurred during the elevator cinematic.
  • Fixed inability to Aim with a controller due to Channel bindings.
  • Fixed the camera becoming locked in place after exiting the Cyst removal chair in the Orbiter.
  • Fixed an issue where you could install duplicate Mods in loadouts using an exploit. 
  • Fixed the Operator appearing in the background during The Sacrifice quest when the spotlight should be on Umbra.
  • Fixed the Subhuti Syandana clipping through Equinox’s Day Form.
  • Fixed Fortuna Brace parts appearing to be rotated 180 degrees.
  • Fixed missing Warframe Ability Tips section when playing Warframe in Korean and Russian.
  • Fixed unreachable loot in the Grineer Forest tileset. As reported here: https://old.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/ckm1k1/my_day_is_ruined/ 
  • Fixed another unreachable loot spot in the Lua tileset.
  • Fixed incorrect UI Marker borders when stacked.
  • Fixed Equinox having an incorrect Ability tip in her Abilities Arsenal screen.

Wukong Deluxe: Hotfix 25.5.2

Dog Days Tactical Alert Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that occurred after a Host migration in the Dog Days Tactical Alert.
  • Fixed Clients able to cast Warframe Abilities that require no Energy (Garuda’s Bloodletting) after dying/respawning in the Dog Days Tactical Alert.

Fixes:

• Fixed inability to install any Arcane in the second slot on your Warframe, as it would be auto removed after backing out of the screen.
  • Fixed the Warframe Ability screen breaking if a given Warframe didn't have any Ability hints.
  • Fixed Kubrow’s being a little more shy towards Roller Floofs compared to Kavats.
  • Fixed the width of the Passive button textbox on the Warframe selection screen being too small for some languages, resulting in text wrapping awkwardly.
  • Fixed invalid colour options being shown for Mesa Prime Pistols, Wukong Prime Staff, and Wukong Samadhi Staff Skin.

I feel too old when I get the Duke Nukem 3D reference.

qtKtv4r.png

Could you fix this bug pls? I don't want to destroy my eyes every time by visiting that room. 

Also 2nd arcane getting removed from your loadout when you leave arcane modding screen is total BS bug.

GoAbA9Z.png

Thank you for removing the second arcane in every build; first the trials and now the arcanes... till noone remembers we had them 😞

Uff, still now fix for this one? Are that deeper problems?

And how far away is the ESO reward system rework?

They were introduced as "reward for challenges", but except for the bleeding body one they all ended up in a pure RNG hell.
I´ve run far more than 100 eso runs and got no blazing step ephemera and someone I know got it from his 3rd run, feeling so bad for his luck he even offered eso runs to me...
And some have an even more unlucky rng:

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Fortuna Brace parts appearing to be rotated 180 degrees. 

BRB checking this 😛

Also, still no fix for Default Colors issues with special textures. Don't throw the towel with this, we've come so far with dual tone emissives!:

Thanks as always Megan 😄 Also, do you guys have any news regarding the new armor set and the color channels? It should have been here between last week and this!

Archived