Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Augment Tweaks: Hotfix 25.6.1

[DE]Rebecca

Changes:

Changed the Thumper Nightwave Challenge range being only 50 meters, made it a more generous 200 meters to prevent issues as seen here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1118593-tusk-thumper-nightwave-mission-completion-bug/?tab=comments#comment-10952049

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue in the Corpus Outpost with missing collision on rocks. 
  • Fixed missing collision on barrels in a few Grineer Forest tiles. 
  • Fixed an issue on K-drives where Polarity slots cannot be swapped if player overwrites starting polarity.
  • Fixed an issue with Medium graphics settings leading to Wukong Deluxe looking extra sparkly. 
  • Fixed an issue with Somachord tracks not properly skipping: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1076110-somachord-doesnt-properly-skip-non-mandachord-song/
  • Fixed a script error / game hang with colour pickers and Loadouts. 
  • Fixed a script error / game hang when deleting and managing Loadouts. 
  • Fixed a script error / game hang when renaming a Loadout without Companions. 
  • Fixed the Dog Days Captura scene beach balls not having collision. 
  • Fixed Mastery Requirement showing up in Loadout tooltips. 
  • Fixed camera issues in Captura. 
  • Fixed Gara’s Splinter Storm not shattering Glass on Gara’s Helmet. 
  • Fixed numerous missing localization lines. 

Thank you. Don't forget the missing K-Drive Race starting points though. Its a decent chunk of standing that I am unable to get as I can only see one. See PC Bugs > Missions. Some have made posts there

Still no fix for Excalibur Prime Tint Issues present since Update 16 Rathuum. Can you believe it? Almost 10 updates ago, where does the time go?

Still no fix for the Default Colors and Special Textures not wanting to coexist (but please don't change the ability intended colors...):

To be fair though, we could use the extra coloring slots and database space for these, since it seems to be the most efficient and easy solution for them.

EDIT: Also this:

5 minutes ago, OfficialJoyFX said:

Please fix the Pyrana Prime passive animation. Its bugging since MONTHS

Thread for the Pyrana Prime dual wiedling animation being borked:

I'll see if I can get a video (although I believe you guys are already aware).

Archived