Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #260: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

546c4ae6d4b403fd7de9e56833be0b52.jpg

Megan and Taylor are diving head first (hah) into the newest episode of Nightwave Series 2: The Emissary. Join us, it’ll be Zealots of fun. 

Don’t miss the newest Warframe Community Fan Art and Transmission Palette Twitch Drop / Mixer Reward! 

See you here tonight, September 5th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

6 minutes ago, _-kareem_Benzema-_ said:

I hope you put ephemera lotus, Because I loved it so much and I want to get it

Twitch drops are still a bit touchy, If they do I'd expect it to be when they have things running significantly more smoothly. Tho it's possible that it will end up being a recurring Tennocon/Anniversary thing. 

2 minutes ago, Oreades said:

Twitch drops are still a bit touchy, If they do I'd expect it to be when they have things running significantly more smoothly. Tho it's possible that it will end up being a recurring Tennocon/Anniversary thing. 

Everything from them :community: is beautiful ❤️🌸

MORE OPERATOR PRIME OUTFITS! Can we also have a male long hair for operators? Can we have operator exclusive missions? On PS4 the square button has no function for operators on default layout will this be the melee for operator weaponry? HOW FAR AWAY IS EMPYREAN?! You can't let it get to two years guys, you shouldn't even enter 2020 without dropping it, otherwise don't tell us about things you can't deliver relatively fast enough. 

Archived