Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Gaming Giveaway

[DE]Taylor

OUVl1Su.jpg

Whether you're a Founder or a newly awoken Tenno, thank you for being part of the Warframe Community! We could not be where we are today without you. To honor your continued support, we’re giving away some stellar Prime gaming setups!

That’s right - from December 1, 2016 and February 1, 2017, enter our Prime Gaming Giveaway for a chance to win:

• 1 of 3 Prime PC Setups
  • 1 of 3 Prime PlayStation 4 Pro Setups
  • 1 of 3 Prime Xbox One S Setups
  • 1 of 50 Upcoming Prime Access Packs (one week before their release)

To enter, log into warframe.com/giveaway and follow the steps outlined on the website. To complete your entry, you must play Warframe from any time between December 1, 2016 and February 1, 2017

This contest is open to Tenno across all 3 platforms. Winners will be announced during one of our live-streams later on in February 2017!

Full details, including eligibility, are available here: warframe.com/giveaway-rules

====

Here is a list of eligible countries and regions. As much as we'd love to give everyone a chance to win one of our great prizes, there are different competition rules per country/state/province that ultimately determined the final list of eligible locations.

Spoiler

All participants must
(a) be at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older, (residents of Alabama or Nebraska must be at least 19 years old; residents of Mississippi must be at least 21 years old), at the time of entry;
(b) possess a valid form of identification; and,
(c) be a legal resident of:

• (i) one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Florida, New York, Rhode Island, the territories and military installations),
  • (ii) Canada, excluding the Province of Quebec,
  • (iii) Finland,
  • (iv) France,
  • (v) Germany,
  • (vi) Mexico,
  • (vii) Norway,
  • (viii) Russia,
  • (ix) Switzerland, or
  • (x) the United Kingdom. 

These eligibility rules apply for ALL prizes, including the Prime Access Packs. 

Free stuff? I like free stuff.

Holy guacamole Batman, that is one hell of a PC setup.

If entrant is a resident of Canada: correctly answer without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered at a mutually convenient time in person or by telephone.

Okay, I don't live in Canadia so this doesn't really apply to me, but WTF?

Edited by DrBorris

18 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

VGA_Header.jpg

Whether you're a Founder or a newly awoken Tenno, thank you for being part of the Warframe Community! We could not be where we are today without you. To honor your continued support, we’re giving away some stellar Prime gaming setups!

That’s right - from December 1, 2016 and February 1, 2017, enter our Prime Gaming Giveaway for a chance to win:

• 1 of 3 Prime PC Setups
  • 1 of 3 Prime PlayStation 4 Pro Setups
  • 1 of 3 Prime Xbox One S Setups
  • 1 of 50 Upcoming Prime Access Packs (one week before their release)

To enter, log into warframe.com/giveaway and follow the steps outlined on the website. To complete your entry, you must play Warframe from any time between December 1, 2016 and February 1, 2017

This contest is open to Tenno across all 3 platforms. Winners will be announced during one of our live-streams later on in February 2017!

Full details, including eligibility, are available here: warframe.com/giveaway-rules

Why is Florida excluded exactly?

6 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

so, no South America allowed' That's just sad.
Thanks for the heads up anyways

Man you made me notice lol

Now i'm sad i tryed to enter but its canada except the province of quebec.

Is taht mean that i cannot with anything ?

Aw man.

Edited by trunks013

From the FAQ page...

Why is my state/province/country restricted from entry?

We’d love to give everyone a chance to win one of our great prizes.. There are different competition rules per country/state/province that ultimately determined the final list of eligible locations.

So don't hate on DE if you're not able to enter.  They'd let you enter if it was up to them.

Edited by -Gundam-

And here I went to the lovely page, checked the rules.. and saw the eligibility, and was like.. ''Okay, either I'm missing something.. maybe reading over it..'' or:

Seriously though, either I am reading over it, or my country, the Netherlands, is not eligible, a bit disappointed, but oh well, entered anyway, perhaps i -am- eligible for the Prime Access pack if I happen to win one..? How does that work..?

Edited by Artorius-Alter