Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

[DE]Megan

Beasts of the Sanctuary: Update 22.18.0

277cb62ca66b1693f3f6982e5e757869.png 

It’s the postponed Christmas gift that keeps on giving! Revealed back on November 3rd 2017, Khora has finally clawed her way to your screens. From an originally proposed damage deviator to the now metallic Kavat wielding queen of the Strangledome, her time is now. But, she won’t come easily. For Khora and Venari have been detected in Simaris’ Sanctuary, and it’s his rules that are law there.

NEW WARFRAME!

1b9a6c76b10983df0c706feaaeea8f19.png

KHORA
Tenno and beast, red in whip and claw. Khora and her Kavat companion, Venari, embody lethal versatility. Two bodies, one will.

PASSIVE: Beastshield - Increased Armor for each Pet in range.

WHIPCLAW
Send enemies reeling with a deafening whipcrack.

ENSNARE
Bind a hapless target in living metal, entangling others who stray too close. Disperse the trap with a crack of the whip.

VENARI
Summon a ferocious, gleaming Kavat. Use again to cycle between Attack, Protect, and Heal postures.

STRANGLEDOME
Weave a dome of living chain that ensnares and strangles any enemy within, and any foolish enough to approach.

2ec56d61d43e7c3fe2b690faa3206526.jpg 
KHORA DELPHI HELMET
A uniquely-styled alternate Helmet for Khora.

eede6cd4a1add3af440e653ce6dc6bca.jpg 
KERATA SYANDANA
Flowing lines meet sharpened spikes in Khora’s signature Syandana.

e11d5331691a9add8973e2c2c05153e3.jpg 
HYSTRIX
Fire, ice, electricity, or poison: choose an element and launch a flurry deadly quills. This versatile sidearm is Khora’s signature weapon.
*Guaranteed Elemental Status Effect on each hit, in addition to Status Effects from the weapon's Status Chance.
*Blueprint available in the in-game Market

3d988d6f40c88d276cff438d1fa424e5.jpg 
DUAL KERES
Tear through any target with these vicious, claw-like blades. The signature swords of Khora.
*Blueprint available in the in-game Market

19212dcc9404406ab92851b8b9312afb.jpg 
VELDT
Precise calibration, rapid trigger-pull and a steady hand all combine to bring down the hardiest prey on two legs or four.
*Can be researched in the Tenno Lab Dojo room

73c573951d21cc199a132ba50a30f623.jpg 
NEW ZAW PARTS!
Hok’s busier than a mime with a skin rash, but has acquired some new Zaw parts for your crafting pleasure! Find him in Cetus today!

SEPFAHN

• A balanced Zaw Strike for Nikana and Staff weapons. A steady blade for steady hands.

RABVEE

• A heavy Zaw Strike for Machete and Hammer weapons. Measure twice, strike once... heavily.

DOKRAHM

• A light Zaw Strike for Scythe or Hammer weapons. Lightweight, for flash and bite.

SHTUNG

• A two-handed Zaw Grip for measured strikes and greater impact.

KORB

• A one-handed Zaw Grip for measured strikes and greater impact.

3735b0dc36dcac287eb1c952457f2bc8.jpg 
NEW ENDLESS GAMEMODE!
SANCTUARY ONSLAUGHT 

“Hunter, you have proven your dedication to the cause. It is time to enlighten you, to show you what we have built together. It is time to enter the Sanctuary.

In the simulated universe of the Sanctuary, my data-immortals have fought each other countless times. Through this violence, I have studied and documented their true character. But my study cannot be complete without the power of the Tenno, the most powerful specimen in the system  — you. Your duty in this experiment is to kill as many specimens as efficiently as possible. In this chaos, the true nature of these creatures will be revealed... as will yours.”

- Cephalon Simaris 

PREREQUISITES

• Must complete The New Strange quest.

WHERE TO GO

• Talk to Cephalon Simaris at his Sanctuary in any Relay OR select Sanctuary Onslaught in the Syndicate World State Window tab.

NEW TERMS

• ZONES: the equivalent of a 'Wave', 'Round', etc! This is a new Endless mode, thus, new terminology!
  • DATA-CONDUITS: Portals to the simulated combat! 
  • (X) EFFICIENCY: the means to keep a Conduit open!

WHAT TO DO

• Enter the Conduit to the Sanctuary and maintain Efficiency against increasingly difficult Specimens for 2.5 minutes.
  • Each Specimen you kill attributes to your overall Efficiency, with Eximus Specimens attributing more. 
  • Efficiency Stimulus’ are spawned per zone that each grant 10% Efficiency - use them wisely!
  • Each zone after the first triggers a 45 second Focus Boost that scales in multiplier (MAX of 16x) - kill Specimens as fast as you can!
  • When a zone is complete, Simaris will open a Data-Conduit to a new and harder zone within his Sanctuary.

ELITE SANCTUARY ONSLAUGHT (HARD MODE)
Welcome to Simaris’ true stress test. 

• Each week Simaris simulates a predetermined sequence of tilesets and Elite Specimens. This Onslaught is not for the leisurely, as Specimens are stronger and Simaris’ rewards for your Elite data mimic your efforts. Fight relentlessly and repeatedly until your fingers bleed - this please Simaris. 

TIPS
Simaris seeks data on the Elite using his own rules. This is his simulation, after all, and his rules are:

• No Gear! The Gear wheel, Specters, and Emotes are disabled in Sanctuary Onslaught and Elite. Strictly no Dancing in Simaris' world. 
  • Simaris demands only Rank 30 Warframes can compete in the Sanctuary.
  • An overuse of Warframe abilities can skew Simaris’ data. You may find he has different tolerance levels against ultimates than first abilities. You may never even encounter this rule, but if you do, know that it is only temporary. 
  • Each Conduit entered/Zone advanced removes current buffs, active Warframe abilities, combo multipliers, and resets Energy to the respective base level. Harder enemies from a baseline! 
  • The amount of Efficiency Stimulus that spawn decreases the deeper you go into the Sanctuary. Simaris is (somewhat) kind and will always spawn at least 1.
  • Increase your pace! The deeper you go into the Sanctuary the faster your Efficiency drops. 
  • Specimens do not drop real-world things like Mods/Resources in Simaris’ Sanctuary. Rewards certainly do exist, though. Focus Boons and Reward Tables (below) aplenty! We are also going to introduce a series of rewards once this launch is out - there will be more to come!
  • Leaderboards are available based on overall score for both Sanctuary Onslaught and Elite Sanctuary Onslaught that Simaris will reset weekly.

REWARDS
Rewards are given per 2 successful zones in an AABC rotation in both Sanctuary Onslaught and Elite Sanctuary Onslaught. 

• 2 Zones = Rotation A
  • 4 Zones = Rotation A
  • 6 Zones = Rotation B
  • 8 Zones = Rotation C

Sanctuary Onslaught Rewards:

Spoiler

Rotation A

Khora Chassis Blueprint (8.33%)
300 Endo (9.17%)
Lith T1 Relic (9.17%)
Lith N3 Relic (9.17%)
Lith Z1 Relic (9.17%)
Lith B2 Relic (9.17%)
Lith C2 Relic (9.17%)
Lith H2 Relic (9.17%)
Lith S7 Relic (9.17%)
Corpus Ship Freight Scene    (9.17%)
Grineer Sealab Centrifuge Scene (9.17%)

Rotation B

Synthetic Eidolon Shard (7.69%)
Khora Neuroptics Blueprint (7.69%)
300 Endo  (7.69%)
Meso N5 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso G1 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso T1 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso T2 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso N5 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso O2 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso G1 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso T1 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Meso T2 Relic Rare (7.69%)
Grineer Settlement Artillery Scene    (7.69%)

Rotation C

Khora Systems Blueprint (5.64%)
Khora Blueprint (5.64%)
600 Endo (15.49%)
Neo S7 Relic    (5.64%)
Neo K1 Relic    (15.49%)
Neo B4 Relic    (5.64%)
Neo M1 Relic    (15.49%)
Neo Z1 Relic    (15.49%)
Neo B2 Relic    (15.49%)

Elite Sanctuary Onslaught Rewards:

Spoiler

Rotation A

Khora Chassis Blueprint (3.16%)
400 Endo (18.97%)
Lith T1 Relic (RADIANT) (3.16%)
Lith N3 Relic    (RADIANT) (3.16%)
Lith Z1 Relic    (RADIANT) (3.16%)
Lith B2 Relic    (RADIANT) (3.16%)
Lith C2 Relic    (RADIANT) (18.97%)
Lith H2 Relic    (RADIANT) (18.97%)
Lith S7 Relic    (RADIANT) (18.97%)
Lato Vandal Receiver (2.01%)
Kuva Fortress Crevice Scene (3.16%)
Lua Balcony Scene (3.16%)

Rotation B

Synthetic Eidolon Shard (9.48%)
Khora Neuroptics Blueprint      (3.69%)
400 Endo (9.48%)
Meso N5 Relic (RADIANT) (3.69%)
Meso G1 Relic (RADIANT) (3.69%)
Meso T1 Relic (RADIANT) (9.48%)
Meso T2 Relic (RADIANT) (9.48%)
Meso N5 Relic (RADIANT) (3.69%)
Meso O2 Relic (RADIANT) (9.48%)
Meso G1 Relic (RADIANT) (9.48%)
Meso T1 Relic (RADIANT) (9.48%)
Meso T2 Relic (RADIANT) (9.48%)
Braton Vandal Barrel (3.69%)
Braton Vandal Receiver (3.69%)
Lato Vandal Blueprint (2.01%)

Rotation C

Khora Systems Blueprint (3.16%)
Khora Blueprint (3.16%)
750 Endo (15.18%)
Neo S7 Relic    (RADIANT) (3.16%)
Neo K1 Relic    (RADIANT) (15.18%)
Neo B4 Relic    (RADIANT) (3.16%)
Neo M1 Relic    (RADIANT) (15.18%)
Neo Z1 Relic    (RADIANT) (15.18%)
Neo B2 Relic    (RADIANT) (15.18%)
Braton Vandal Stock (3.16%)
Braton Vandal Blueprint (2.01%)
Lato Vandal Barrel (3.16%)
Peculiar Bloom (3.16%)

General Additions:

• Five new tradeable Captura Scenes - available as Sanctuary Onslaught rewards.
    • CORPUS SHIP FREIGHT SCENE
    • GRINEER SETTLEMENT ARTILLERY SCENE
    • LUA BALCONY SCENE
    • KUVA FORTRESS CREVICE SCENE
    • GRINEER SEALAB CENTRIFUGE SCENE
  • Added 9 Fan Art Displays that were featured on Prime Time to the Codex!

Changes

Fixes:

• Fixed Kuva Harvester timer sometimes staying on screen after it’s destroyed if there are 1 or more Clients.
  • Fixed Host migrating while fighting the Hemocyte causing bonus Affinity to be lost for using Infested Catalysts and Eidolon Phylaxis.
  • Fixed objective text disappearing if a Host migration occurred while on the 'Find the Capture target' phase.
  • Fixed Frost’s Snow Globe disappearing if a large amount of damage is taken during its invulnerable phase. 
  • Fixed not being able to roll while using Mesa's Waltz Augment with a controller.
  • Fixed getting stuck in Decoration mode due to conflicting bindings with a controller.
  • Fixed selecting Defaults when in the Customize Controller Menu sometimes resulting in broken controls.
  • Fixed an issue where the Decoration Mode HUD was showing the callouts for Archwing Move up/down instead of Decoration Move up/down.
  • Fixed Nezha Jinza Helmet Alerts defaulting to a Nezha Circa Helmet.
  • Fixed the "place another" Decoration feature not functioning correctly if multiples of a Decoration are purchased within the Decoration function.
  • Fixed minimap markers for Ayatan Stars remaining visible after pickup.
  • Fixed the Focus ‘Buy Capacity’ button not updating after converting Eidolon Shards into Focus. 
  • Fixed cases of APEX particles appearing to stretch and become wonky.
  • Fixed changing an item you want to Trade leaving icons from previous offerings in the Trade menu.
  • Fixed Sky Archwing summon sounds playing across the entire Plains regardless if near or far from you.
  • Fixed missing collision in the Lua tileset.

Thanks for the update :3

New weapons, new frame, new game mode. Today is gonna be a good day.

I don't really mind the removal of the kill leaderboards in itself, but I hope the recent tendency to stray away from competetive elements isn't going to remain a trend going forward.

- Fix the Bug where the Extraction Marker is not shown in Rescue mission

- Fix the Bug where Ore isn't spawning/spawning only after Energizing Dash

- Fix the countless Bugs regarding Eidolons (no fix in over 5 weeks!)

- Fix the Bug with "+ X% Resist on Y-Effect" Arcanes stop Primary and Secondary weapons not reloading (included in the Eidolon Thread)

- Please fix those "Bounty failed" Bugs after successfully capture a Target Bounty when not waiting for the Reward to pop up (e.g. if you instantly Bullet Jump away the Bounty will fail)

- Please let us distill/dissolve Acranes already (Rank 3 to Unranked or sth)

- Please fix Marker in general (enemies 1500meter away instead those in the next room or Spy missions where all 3 locks are floating everywhere and we have to guess our way)

- Please fix Companion missing in missions. I do have it equipped in the "Pause" Screen but it's not around Kavat as well as Sentinel (seems to be always after a crash and reconnection [Santcuary Onslaught]according to Hotfix 22.18.2 this part should be fixed, but also sometimes just random at the Beginning [Kuva Survival])

- Please stop pretending these Bugs don't exist. You are working on Venus Open World but with PoE's massive problems I don't want to think of what will come...

edit: I'll provide further Info about everything when I find some time

Collection of the Mining and Rescue Bug: 

and my Eidolon Thread (at least please just give us information if you are looking into some of those Bugs):

Wellp, here we go..

Efficiency stimuli==Convergence Orb 2.0

Nobody likes having to pick up stupid glowy orb trash to get focus or stay in a mission. Get rid of both. Let people farm focus at full rate 100% of the time and let the "endgame" mode you are trying to create be playable and only kick you once you cant actually kill fast enough instead of this stupid glowly orb being required to allow you to keep playing. It doesnt even show up on the minimap so instead of killing enemies you end up searching the level for this stupid orb first. Its literally just a glorified survival and you even crammed in a lame "you must collect this for the timer" mechanic just like life support.

Lato and Braton vandal part chances are under 3-4%? Is this for real? Thats crap. I dont need more relics radiated or not. I'm sitting on 11k relics so this is just table pollution to me that forces me to run a game mode I dont have any particular interest in just for a piss poor chance to get two weapons that arent even fabulous. Literally MR fodder.

There arent even any AXI relics in the elite mode. Given the enemy level thats a complete joke on its own.

Oh well, you tried I guess?

Expecting bug galore.

Jms7OVz.png?1

31 minutes ago, Senguash said:

Thanks for the update :3

New weapons, new frame, new game mode. Today is gonna be a good day.

I expect it to be playable after couple of hotfixes.

And one of my clan mates crashed 2 times already.

Braton and Lato vandal are here weeehheee
(jesus with those crashes everytime i play the new game mode it crash after wave 8 and i get 0 rewards im not gonna play again until you fix it)
seems interesting and fun tho hope the fix will come soon

Archived