Members Only Clan  ·  1 member

Tied Army

Members Only Clan

This is a Members Only Clan, meaning only members of the clan can see content within it.

About This Clan

Hello there! I’m Rivv, and I’d like to tell you kind folks about Tied Army. We’re a very friendly clan that holds the core idea of clanship above all else. We’re looking to recruit any and all players that prioritize community over competition. The way I see it, the quality of any game significantly improves when players interact within a strong community. Without close-knit communities, games (especially MMO’s) feel empty. We’re a dedicated group of players who enjoy playing and chatting with each other on a daily basis. We may not be the best, and we may not be the highest mastery rank, but we have each other. We’re a mid-to-high level clan, and we graciously accept any player who is willing to be involved in clan events and affairs. Requirements: - Be a chill homie. - Be an active player. - Be competent.

About This Clan

Hello there! I’m Rivv, and I’d like to tell you kind folks about Tied Army. We’re a very friendly clan that holds the core idea of clanship above all else. We’re looking to recruit any and all players that prioritize community over competition. The way I see it, the quality of any game significantly improves when players interact within a strong community. Without close-knit communities, games (especially MMO’s) feel empty. We’re a dedicated group of players who enjoy playing and chatting with each other on a daily basis. We may not be the best, and we may not be the highest mastery rank, but we have each other. We’re a mid-to-high level clan, and we graciously accept any player who is willing to be involved in clan events and affairs. Requirements: - Be a chill homie. - Be an active player. - Be competent.

Tier

Shadow

Platform

PC

Looking for Members

Yes

Mastery Rank Requirement:

Discord Server: