About This Clan

PC - Moon Clan | 100% Research | 980+ Members | Organised Discord | Well-Designed Dojo | Mentorship Program | Close-Knit Alliance | MR 10+ OR The Sacrifice Completed | International | Clan Events + Giveaways | For more info on our clan, see the About Us topic! If you are interested in joining, leave a comment in the Recruitment topic! Hope to see you in game soon <3

Tier

Moon

Platform

PC

Looking for Members

Yes

Mastery Rank Requirement:

Discord Server:

1. What's new in this clan
  2. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to Eternal Aegis. The discord link will be available in game. 🙂
  3. IGN: Nitsah MR: 13 Region: NA Time played: 412 on and off but will be playing more this year due to plat discount hoarding. Clan trading, groups, dojo benefits, large active clan 30hrs+ a week juggling between ffxiv and was here last august before monster hunter world came up
  4. Reef.Blower

Eternal Aegis Recruitment

IGN : Kelpp_Juice MR : 9 Region : Eastern US Time played : Almost a year
  5. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to Eternal Aegis. The discord link will be available in game. 🙂
  6. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to Eternal Aegis. The discord link will be available in game. 🙂
  7. Ab5tractt

1. IGN: Ab5tractt 2. MR: 13 3. Region: NA 4. I've played for a few years, sometimes leaving the game for a while when burnt out. 5. Looking for a community to be a part of, people to talk to and share experience and love for this game with. 6. I've been in this clan for some time before I left the game for a while to take a break, so yes.
  8. 1. ING: xLishu 2. MR: 14 3. Region: EU 4.2 years with breaks; 400 hours 5.I'm looking for people to play with and trading 6. 5 days a week; 20-30 hours
  9. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to Eternal Aegis. The discord link will be available in game. 🙂
  10. IGN: DustF MR 14 Region NA Trading I play a couple days a week No
  11. Hello, Davekk! Are you able to fill out the questions we have listed on the front page of the recruitment topic? Thank you.
  12. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to Eternal Aegis. The discord link will be available in game. 🙂
  13. SirNaberius

IGN: SirNaberius MR: 11 Region: NA Hours: 57 hours Time: Daily
  14. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to Eternal Aegis. The discord link will be available in game. 🙂
  15. Alpha087

Your in-game name: Alpha087 Your Mastery Rank: 15 Your Region: North America The length of time you have been playing the game for: On and off for several years. Re-learning once again. What you are looking for in a clan: I'm looking for a group whom I can team up with on a regular basis and I'm also seeking some guidance in learning certain aspects of the game. How often are you able to play during a typical week: 20+ Hours
  16. Great, thank you! An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to the clan 🙂
  17. Your in-game name Your Mastery Rank (Note: Mastery Rank 10+ OR The Sacrifice Quest completion is required) Your Region The length of time you have been playing the game for What you are looking for in a clan How often are you able to play during a typical week Here are the questions we like to know about all new recruits before accepting them into the clan
  18. i did buuuut in another msg IGN:_Azze_ MR: 13 Region: NA sry for the inconvinience😓
  19. Hi! Are you able to fill out our questions listed on the first page?
  20. An invitation has been sent! Welcome to the clan 🙂
  21. N7_Shadow_Reaper

IGN: N7_Shadow_Reaper MR: 15 Region: North America Hours Played: 648 Returning Veteran after a 4 month break from the grind. Looking for a clan that can communicate and play together. I have left previous clans for lack of activity and being anti-social Availability: Realistically i play 3-5 days a week depending on my work schedule. Sessions are usually 2-4 hours at a time.
  22. Myzhari

Test

until
    This is a test of event creation permissions. Had this been a real event, fun would ensue.
  23. An invitation has been sent! Welcome to the clan 🙂
  24. sparker909

IGN: sparker909 MR18 NA Region I've been playing for a long time, not entirely sure when tbh. I started when Loki was still offered as a starter and now have over 1000 hours. I'm looking for a clan that's active and fun; be it through discord or any other form of communication. Another benefit of joining a large clan is that I can help newer players and can ask for help from more experienced players. Usually available at least two or three days a week under normal circumstances.