About This Clan

PC - Moon Clan | Full Research & Complete Dojo | MR 10+ Required | Scaling Inactivity Policy | Active Discord | Close-Knit and Non-Toxic Community | Events, Contests, and Giveaways | For more info on our clan, see the About Us topic! If you are interested in joining, leave a comment in the Recruitment topic! Hope to see you in game soon <3

Tier

Moon

Platform

PC

Looking for Members

Yes

Mastery Rank Requirement:

Discord Server:

1. What's new in this clan
  2. IGN: TomTea MR: 9 - but I have enough mastery to get to MR10 just have to wait for the 24hour lock Region: Europe I have over 150hrs Just want a chill clan Around 6hrs+ per day
  3. IGN: tdog293 MR: 16 NA, weekends free all the time, and week days nights. been playing for a few years now on and off with about 300 hours casual gaming, help when needed and just people to play with 20hr +
  4. shinnasukasuka 21 SEA, but time is flexible. Been playing on off since closed beta, 1.7k hours on steam :x Casual team ups for doing things. 20h+
  5. Rahfeekey 17 US Off and on for years Never was able to get into eidolon stuff. So that and just a group of people to play with 20+ hours a week depending on irl events.
  6. New player but I'm hooked and will be on this game non-stop for quite some time. Looking for a good home.
  7. 1. saint-119 2. 12 3. NA 4. 300+ hours on pc, used to play on xbox 5. returning to the game and looking to trade mainly, also want to meet people 6. ~20 or more hrs/week, depends on school, other games, etc.
  8. 1. Robocopio 2. MR 19 3. NA 4. 894 hours playtime 5. Want to find a new clan after coming back to the game. 6. 30+ hours/week
  9. 1. JaceSilverwave 2. MR 10 3. Region: North America 4. 134+ hours in-game playtime 5. I need to find a solid clan with a kind and helpful community. 6. My average availability changes, but I will typically play anywhere from 5-20 hours a week
  10. An invitation has been sent to your in-game Inbox. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂 Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: Moonlapse Alliance - Warframe Forums
  11. HoldOnSean 25 USA 507 hours Looking for meet new people and play with people 40+ hours
  12. An invitation has been sent to your in-game Inbox. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂 Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: Moonlapse Alliance - Warframe Forums
  13. 1. K10N0Sp 2. MR - 11 3. Europe 4. 267 hours total 5. Mostly - researches 6. 30-40 hours
  14. I see both of you are in clans currently. If you are still wanting to join here, please let me know. If not, then enjoy 🙂
  15. An invitation has been sent to your in-game Inbox. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂 Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: Moonlapse Alliance - Warframe Forums
  16. 1.dantheme 2. MR12 3. NA 4. On and off for 3 years 5. A clan to chill and do any clan content with 6. Between 5-10 hours
  17. 1. HaventMetYou 2. MR 16 3. NA 4. 4 years, took like a 3 year break. Trying to get back into the game. 5. I'm looking for a nice and friendly clan to improve with. 6. I play every other day (at the very least) for a total of about 16 hours per week.
  18. memeSchool420 MR 11 NA Recently took a year long break but essentially been playing back since the Ropalyst was first released? Total playtime is around 376 hours A nice clan that's chill to play with every now and then! I'm usually on for a good few hours (like 2-5 hours) everyday!
  19. An invitation has been sent to your in-game Inbox. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂 Don't worry about that requirement, we are being a bit more lenient currently, and can make exceptions, like in this case. I see your very enthusiastic and progressing quickly, so we're happy to have you here. I don't know if you have discord or not, but we have a clan/alliance discord where you can hang out with members, ask questions, squad up for missions and alerts, and just have a good time, so that might interest you. Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: Moonlapse Alliance - Warframe Forum
  20. An invitation has been sent to your in-game Inbox. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂 Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: Moonlapse Alliance - Warframe Forums
  21. 1 TheMuseOfTime-Kyle 2 mr 4 (will be 10 some time in the next two weeks, i have numerous things at rank 30 already so i already qualify for 5 and prob 6, its just the 24 hr wait time thats stopping me) 3 NA 4 pc -86 hrs, have a couple hundred logged on xbox and ps4 5 I only recently got my pc, and with it im beginning to socialize more (no mic or anything on xbox or ps4), so im looking for a clan to try and improve with. And with how im playing, lvling every gun i have open to me before moving onto the next rank, a clan would ease that process, its more or less me collecti
  22. dodgefg MR 19 SEA 2015-2017 (Returning Player) How often you are able to play during a typical week - at least 3-5 hours daily Edit: User has joined another Clan
  23. xmrxblackops MR 5 North America since late 2019 on and off. My main goal with this clan is to play with friend WickedTyger and learn how to evolve into a better player. Also making new friends is a plus I am able to play approximately 20 hours a week
  24. An invitation has been sent to your in-game Inbox. Welcome to the Clan! 🙂 Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well: Moonlapse Alliance - Warframe Forums

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?