About This Clan

PC - Moon Clan | 100% Research | 980+ Members | 15 Day Inactivity Period | MR 12+ Required | Complete Dojo | Active Discord | Events, Contests, and Giveaways | Close-Knit Community | For more info on our clan, see the About Us topic! If you are interested in joining, leave a comment in the Recruitment topic! Hope to see you in game soon <3

Tier

Moon

Platform

PC

Looking for Members

Yes

Mastery Rank Requirement:

Discord Server:

1. What's new in this clan
  2. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to the clan! 🙂
  3. 1. IGN: MinorityBeard 2. MR 14 3. US 4. 862 Hours (played in 2016 a bit but it's insignificant so it's not included here) 5. People to squad up with for long(er) missions, to chat with, and just have fun with 6. Depends, but minimum time for each day would probably be 3 hours. But on average, 20 hours a week. 7. I was just in a solo clan before because I just wanted to research and all my friends are on different platforms, but I finally want to join a real clan.
  4. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to the clan! 🙂
  5. Your in-game name Shang_Dragon Your Mastery Rank (Note: Mastery Rank MR12+ is required but friends can join at MR 8+) Mastery 23 Your Region North America The length of time you have been playing the game for Beta (Hunter), about 6 years. Pretty standard play, leave, come back cycle. I came back a year and a half ago, and Im still going. What you are looking for in a clan Discord members around to play, chill and grind with. An active clan to do railjack with. How often are you able to play during a typical week Im planning on playing a lot during the event, then slowing down as another game's world cup approaches in late August. 15 hours+
  6. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to the clan! 🙂
  7. 1. ddolll 2. MR 13, also a former member 3. Oceanic (Australia) 4. About a year if my original sign-up post is to be believed, I dunno 5. I mostly just want to join a clan to have access to clan weapons/frames etc. but I've got to say (as someone with >50% nidus usage) I really like how eternal aegis is so into things like long mot runs and in-house parkour challenges 6. I usually play about an hour most days and a bit more if it's the weekend or someone I play with is on. 7. Yeah I used to be in eternal aegis but I spilt a half-liter mug of coffee onto the laptop I was using to play warframe and didn't have a replacement set up until recently so I just timed out of the clan and I guess got kicked. Not other than that
  8. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to the clan! 🙂
  9. TNT123GTA we are currently requiring a minimum of MR12 to invite a player to our clan. Once you have that we'll be more than happy to invite you. Best of luck
  10. An invitation has been sent. Welcome to the clan.
  11. Hi former clan member and friend of TDethBlade 1) badsss 2) MR12 3)America
  12. An invitation has been sent. Welcome to the clan.
  13. he told me to leave the clan i was in to join this one so i told him i left the clan I was in to get an invite
  14. i meant i left the clan i needed to leave to join the new clan(this clan)
  15. Hello, Drazurd! You are more than welcome to join us. Once you leave your current clan, we can send you an invite. Let us know when you are clanless by replying here again.
  16. 1 Drazurd. 2 MR 12. 3 Asia. 4 I have been playing this game since september (when rhino and nyx prime got vaulted) have 200 hours played. 5 Im looking an active community and a nice community I hope I can make some friends. 6 I play everyday the only time I cannot play is when I’m on holiday, 7 I have been in a clan I left because the community was really toxic they didn’t like me because I asked too many questions,
  17. An invitation has been sent to your inbox! Welcome back to the clan 🙂
  18. Name: FlyerXL MR: 13 Region: Europe Time played: According to Steam, 444 hours (though probably more since I played for a while using the non-Steam version). I started about a year ago, not sure of the date. Availability: It's usually a few hours every day but I'm not going to commit to anything. I play when I want. Looking for: A chilled out clan with older players. I'm more of a casual player in my approach and minimally concerned about meta. No drama or group politics, please. I play for fun. Current clan: Lustrosity. It's dead. I have the ability to reseach and have dumped a lot of resources into it. Unfortunately, I don't have permission to build onto the dojo and the clan leader hasn't logged on in 49 days. We have no Orokin lab and so I can't research Dragon Keys. No vaults runs for me.
  19. An invitation has been sent to your inbox! Welcome back to the clan 🙂
  20. 1. Harlequynn 2. 17 3. USA 4. ~400 hours(per steam) started right as Buried Debts started. 5. Active clan for sorties, eidolon hunts, higher end runs, and to learn the end game. 6. 4-5 hours every week night, more on weekends 7. couldn't find a clan at the time so started my own solo guild, got to Ghost rank 10 by myself, but have reached the end of what i can do solo.
  21. An invitation has been sent to your inbox! Welcome back to the clan 🙂