About This Clan

PC - Moon Clan | Full Research & Complete Dojo | MR 10+ Required | Scaling Inactivity Policy | Active Discord | Close-Knit and Non-Toxic Community | Events, Contests, and Giveaways | For more info on our clan, see the About Us topic! If you are interested in joining, leave a comment in the Recruitment topic! Hope to see you in game soon <3

Tier

Moon

Platform

PC

Looking for Members

Yes

Mastery Rank Requirement:

Discord Server:

1. What's new in this clan
  2. An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan! 🙂 Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well:
  3. IGN: BetaBalrok MR: 15 Region: EU Started playing years ago but with bigger breaks . I play as much and mostly whenever my motivation allows me to. In a Clan I'm looking for people that can help me out when im stuck with something and ofcourse access to the Dojo researches.
  4. An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan! 🙂 Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well:
  5. tester616 29 EU Started around 2014-2015 Mostly need access to things that are in one way or another locked behind clans, such as trade I tend to log in daily and do some missions here and there
  6. An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan! 🙂 Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well:
  7. 1. HotMan2014 2. Mr 12 3. Europa 4. since 2014 5. i want to join a active clan and i need some research. 6. 7/7 - 24/24 but I have to sleep some time and work so you have to remove like 12 to 15 hour for eatch day.
  8. An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan! 🙂 And i see you made it to MR 16, so congrats! 🎉 Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well:
  9. S1K2M3 MR 15 (almost 16) EU Since 2013 I need a clan with active members (and for research :)), I play everyday past 7pm.
  10. An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan! 🙂 We've got a good group of mixed players who like to have fun and just about every other type of player, so you should enjoy it here! Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well:
  11. IGN: GamingBroly MR 12 Region: US I played about 400 hours over the past 4 years, just on and off, uninstalling-reinstalling I'm just looking to have fun in a clan, and I'm not sure how long I play in a week
  12. An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan! 🙂 Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well:
  13. xEkaterina MR29 Asia(Ph) 1873 hours based on Steam(1.5yrs), Account is 5yrs Just need a clan with active members 2-3 hours on work days 3-5 hours on off days I don't use forums that often, just let me know if I did something wrong...
  14. An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan! 🙂 Also, make sure to join our Alliance forum group as well:
  15. kevincapable MR14 Asia A couple months Casual camaraderie 3-4 nights a week
  16. idlxqz & kagefuujin, An invitation has been sent to your inboxes in-game. Welcome to the clan! 🙂
  17. kagefuujin 22 West Coast, US 8 months Getting started on Eidolons, catching up on some content, some actual mmo experience, joining my buddy laneia. 3-5 hours (almost) daily
  18. I feel stupid now :D changed from Friends only to All ^^
  19. An invitation has been sent to your inbox in-game. Welcome to the clan! 🙂
  20. laneia 22 West Coast US 9 months People to do various things with from eidolons to arbitrations and bounties, nice community. 2-3 hours daily
  21. Hey idlxqz, thanks for the interest but you have apparently blocked clan invites, have fun and good luck.
  22. idlxqz MR 12 EU I've played for ~200hrs years ago and came back past month (-350hrs now). I'm looking for a community to do end content with, to farm arbitration/index/free roam/etc. And the obvious research ofc :3 An average of 3hrs every day, depends on work hrs and the fun I'm having with the game that day
  23. Hi Galandim, thank you for your interest in our clan. Unfortunately, I can't send you an invite until you leave your current clan. If you are still interested in joining, once you leave the clan, reply here or contact one of us in-game and we can invite you.
  24. Your in-game name: Galandim Your Mastery Rank: MR 10 Your region: EU The length of time you have been playing the game for: 40h What you are looking for in a clan: A friendly and fun environment to play. How often you are able to play during a typical week: about 15h And i would like that you invite my friend: thunder2745

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?