About This Clan

Welcome to Moonlapse Alliance! We are a community of close-knit clans in a single, independent alliance in-game. We are an Alliance that is proud to be well organised, non-toxic, and active. Among our ranks, there is a good mix of clans and players with a large variety of playstyles including casual, hardcore, and everything in-between. While using the alliance discord and in-game chat, we expect everyone to be respectful and refrain from political, NSFW, and inappropriate content, but clans are always free to choose their personal clan policies and regulations. For more info on Moonlapse, head to the recruitment or about us sections of the forum group.

Tier

Alliance

Platform

PC

Looking for Members

Yes

Mastery Rank Requirement:

Discord Server:

1. What's new in this clan
  2. Halloo.. my in game name is adaverty.. can i join this clan... 🙏🙏
  3. IGN: Mihowek MR: 20 Looking for a large clan :), i play fairly casually though.
  4. Welcome to Moonlapse Alliance! We are a community of close-knit clans in a single, independent alliance in-game. We are an Alliance that is proud to be well organized, non-toxic, and active. Among our ranks, there is a good mix of clans and players with a large variety of playstyles including casual, hardcore, and everything in-between. While using the alliance discord and in-game chat, we expect everyone to be respectful and refrain from political, NSFW, and inappropriate content, but clans are always free to choose their personal clan policies and regulations. What We Offer

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?