About This Clan

Welcome to Moonlapse Alliance! We are a community of close-knit clans in a single, independent alliance in game. We value individual clan freedom and working together to foster a community environment. We are an Alliance that is proud to be well organised, non-toxic, and active. Among our ranks, there is a good mix of clans and players with a large variety of casual, hardcore, and everything in-between. While using the alliance discord and in-game chat, we expect everyone to be respectful and refrain from political, NSFW, and inappropriate content, but clans are always free to choose their personal clan policies and regulations.

Tier

Alliance

Platform

PC

Looking for Members

Yes

Mastery Rank Requirement:

Discord Server:

1. What's new in this clan
  2. You have been sent an invite to the Imperial Dragons clan. The invite will be in your in-game inbox. Welcome to Moonlapse! Also, make sure to join the clan group on the forums too:
  3. IGN: Totalledcody MR: 7 (almost 8 ) Very Casual. Have been playing for a over a year now off and on, usually revolved around school and work life (freetime = more play, etc). Really just looking for a fun, friendly community to feel involved in.
  4. You have been sent an invite to the Eternal Aegis clan. Welcome to Moonlapse Alliance! Make sure to join our clan group as well: https://forums.warframe.com/clubs/1730-eternal-aegis/
  5. IGN: TDrisc3 MR: 21 prefer a mountain/ moon clan more geared towards competitive
  6. You have been sent an invite to the Eternal Aegis clan. Welcome to Moonlapse Alliance!
  7. Hi Moonlapse Alliance! In-Game Name: Eterz Mastery Rating: 10 I am a Newish/Returning player (since closed beta apparently but haven't really played for some years now) and I would love to join a clan since getting kinda lonely playing by my lonesome, and you guys seems to be pretty nice.
  8. You have been sent an invite to the Imperial Dragons clan. Welcome to Moonlapse Alliance!
  9. IGN: munchkin19 MR: 3 Being playing for just over a week and loving it - would like to join a clan/alliance. Don't mind about research - in fact it would nice to help contribute - but expect everyone has max research now. I sit somewhere between causal and hardcore - I like a challenge but don't have 8h a day to grind mats/blueprints. I'm EU timezone. Oh and really can't be doing with drama, toxicity, trolling or any of that other stuff - saw too much of that stuff from my WoW days...
  10. Im afraid not, anyways thanks for the opportunity.
  11. Hi Morndas, we are on PC only. Do you have a PC account too or just a Nintendo switch account?
  12. IGN: Morndas MR: 6 looking to join a clan with as many facilitys as possible
  13. hi there, My In-Game Name is : ASongOfice - Mastery Rank: 3 newish to the game Would love to be apart of a team and join a clan 🙂 thank you ( sorry I pressed the wrong button and I accidentally left the clan can I please come back in? ) thank you once again
  14. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to the Alliance! 😄
  15. hi there, My In-Game Name is : ASongOfice - Mastery Rank: 3 newish to the game Would love to be apart of a team and join a clan 🙂 thank you for the opportunity 🙂
  16. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to the clan!
  17. Hi! MR13 Here Been playing on and off since 2013. Would love to join a casual clan, perferably with most/all research completed. IGN: Mizarts
  18. An invitation has been sent to your inbox. Welcome to the clan!
  19. Hi, IGN: SOTIR_DJUBRE MR: 8 I am Looking for casual clan, with most weapon researched and nice dojo SOTIR_DJUBRE
  20. Hey! I sent you a friend request and I will send you a pm here on the forums too with info regarding our clan!
  21. Hi IGN: GradeAbullShizz MR: 21 Looking for a clan with Most/all weapon research complete. or one with a cool dojo.
  22. Hey NoLuckEvrTim, I'm sending you a message now 👍
  23. IGN: NoLuckEvrTim; MR:26 What is your clan name and logo? Zardonic (still no logo 🙂 ) What is your clan tier? Ghost Clan Rank 9 (All labs full, but railjack is still in progress) What is your membership count? 1 active (4 inactive) What is your inactivity policy? -does not apply- (there is my friends who play like 2-3 times at month) What clan tier would you like to get to in the future? maybe a storm clan if we'll get some active clanmembers 🙂 What is your policy on toxicity and inappropriate content? Toxicity should not be tolerated
  24. Welcome to Moonlapse Alliance! We are a community of close-knit clans in a single, independent alliance in game. We value individual clan freedom and working together to foster a community environment. We are an Alliance that is proud to be well organised, non-toxic, and active. Among our ranks, there is a good mix of clans and players with a large variety of casual, hardcore, and everything in-between. What We Offer A very active, friendly, and helpful community An international community with members from all over the world. Most of our players are based in North America and Western Europe. An organized discord server with alerts, guides, announcements, and more! We host monthly Alliance events alternating between Creative/Fashion and Endurance/PvE. We operate within a single alliance in game (4000 member limit), so no branches! We have over 40+ clans and 3000+ members. We have a good mix of competitive and casual clans. Guidance and community are our main values, so we do not tolerate elitism. Our community is strictly non-toxic and we do not allow NSFW content. All issues are dealt with promptly and efficiently. Our Policies We do not allow inappropriate, political, or NSFW discussions in alliance chat or discord. We do not allow any form of cheats for Warframe or suggestions that could be used to directly change Warframe's directory or files. All general Alliance matters are discussed and voted on by all Warlords, and clan-related issues are dealt with by our group of Directors. Every month, clans are required to submit a short check-in survey so we can catch-up with you and see how your clan is doing. This is announced ahead of time. We have a modest inactivity policy for storm, mountain, and moon clans. Ghost and shadow clans are exempt. Policy details: https://imgur.com/a/PoqLwHx How to Join Note: We are currently accepting clans that have completed most research. We also accept solo/duo ghost clans. To join as a clan, please either comment below or PM me directly with the following information: What is your clan name? What is your IGN and the IGN of your co-Warlord(s)? What is your clan tier? What is your membership count? What is your inactivity policy? Do you plan on expanding in the future? What is your policy on toxicity and inappropriate content? To join as a player, comment what size of clan you would like to join, your MR, and whether you are looking for a competitive or casual clan. I encourage you to contact me if you have any questions! You can also reach out to me on Discord, I'm always up for a chat: Dandy#7256