About This Clan

| PC Alliance | Recruiting New Clans | Alliance Logo | Active Alliance | Discord Giveaways | Join now! |

Tier

Alliance

Platform

PC

Looking for Members

Yes

Mastery Rank Requirement:

Discord Server:

1. What's new in this clan
  2. Clan Name: Obdimus Clan Size Tier: Ghost Inactivity Kick Timer: None Current member count: 3 Are you able to provide a monthly picture of your clan activity: Yes Do you have anything you would like to let us know: I've been an active player since the earlier days of the public beta back in 2013, and I've sunk a decent amount of hours into this game. I sometimes take extended breaks from it, however, which is why I decided last year to make my own clan so that I would always have a dojo to come back to. While I am satisfied with what I've been able to accomplish on my own, I miss the social and collaborative aspects of the game from back when I was part of a large clan. Since I'm the only one amongst my friends who plays this game, I hope that by joining an alliance, I can keep what I've built and maybe make some new friends so I can once again enjoy the cooperative part of Warframe. What is your Discord: Obdimus#6807
  3. Clan Name: sword in arms Clan Size Tier: Ghost In-activity Kick timer: 180 days (adulting is hard) Current member count: 10 Are you able to provide a monthly picture of your clan activity: yes Do you have anything you would like to let us know: I have my clan because I don't want to give up my pretty dojo that took me for ever to solo build without using any plat. The clan have 3 active members right now out of 10. We used to be a very active mountain clan a few years ago but I had to downgrade since it was becoming a full time job. I have a full time job, wife and can't really run a big clan while keeping it active right now, but still want be part of a community that plays together. I myself is a very active player so you will not have an empty clan.
  4. Application Clan Name: Orokin Research Council Clan Size Tier: Ghost In-activity Kick timer: None Current member count: 5 Are you able to provide a monthly picture of your clan activity: Yes Do you have anything you would like to let us know: Nothing in particular to note in this reply at the moment What is your discord: Mathaxautar#6666
  5. Clan Name: Order of Prime Clan Size Tier: Ghost In-activity Kick timer: None Current member count: 6 Are you able to provide a monthly picture of your clan activity: yes Do you have anything you would like to let us know: no
  6. ABOUT US Lost Souls is an alliance with competent leaders who are active in Warframe and willing to take on the challenge of delivering a unique Warframe experience for all of our clans, and members. Our members range from casuals, to hardcore veterans who are always available for Kuva survival, Eidolon hunting, dark sectors and void runs. We strive to have active, engaged clans, all sizes of a clan are welcome. We are here to unite and organize small and mid-tier clans into a more significant, formidable force in the Warframe community. We aim to support and guide new players. We honor sportsmanship and skill. We challenge each other in battle. We exceed expectations. We grow stronger. We endure and progress. Our strength is in our unity and coordination. We welcome anyone who wishes to join the Alliance. Alliance Emblem: BENEFITS Great community of players from around the world to group up with for missions Clean Alliance logo Discord voice and text chat server with active players as well as random giveaways on the server ZERO useless mandatory meetings, NO begging for your credits, Warlord Gatherings are fun and optional EVENTS for Tenno to battle it out or fashion the frame to win PLAT and prime items Organized and beautiful website to display important alliance information and links Discord to perform clan activity checks, post event details, and have discussions Assistance with recruiting active players into your clan as needed' ZERO DRAMA VOICE SERVER Our choice for voice communication is Discord. Click the icon below to learn more. https://Discord.gg/tjgjpqW APPLY TODAY Contact our leaders: Soul#8152, JennaToll#4542, and --C--Infamous#6416 and join our discord: https://Discord.gg/tjgjpqW Fill out the application down below, and you will be contacted by our leaders. After you have completed all steps, leave a brief reply here with your clan name and size, and we will process your application within 48 hours. If you seek any help, please contact us on discord channel. _____________________________________________________________ Application Clan Name: Clan Size Tier: In-activity Kick timer: Current member count: Are you able to provide a monthly picture of your clan activity: Do you have anything you would like to let us know: What is your discord: _____________________________________________________________ NOTE: By applying, you are not guaranteed a spot in the alliance. ๐•บ๐–š๐–— ๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–†๐–“๐–˜