Members Only Clan  ·  1 member

Horrific

Members Only Clan

This is a Members Only Clan, meaning only members of the clan can see content within it.

About This Clan

A newly founded Warframe Clan looking for new and or experienced players! The clan was founded about a year ago, but it's never really had a lot of members to help it grow. Most of the basic blueprints are funded but not all, as of yet. If you are a new player and you are in need of guidance, do let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. If you join the Discord server, please let me know directly so that I can give you the respected roles, as it is a multi-purpose server for my small community. If you have any questions, you can message me via the discord server or you can find me at Twitter @Xarvinth. :)

About This Clan

A newly founded Warframe Clan looking for new and or experienced players! The clan was founded about a year ago, but it's never really had a lot of members to help it grow. Most of the basic blueprints are funded but not all, as of yet. If you are a new player and you are in need of guidance, do let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. If you join the Discord server, please let me know directly so that I can give you the respected roles, as it is a multi-purpose server for my small community. If you have any questions, you can message me via the discord server or you can find me at Twitter @Xarvinth. :)

Tier

Shadow

Platform

PC

Looking for Members

Yes

Mastery Rank Requirement:

Discord Server: