Clan Directory

All Clans

• Members Only Clan  ·  1 member  ·  Last active

This clan hasn't provided a description.

Hellblades is a small Warframe clan founded by three Dutch friends on PS4.

• Open Clan  ·  1 member  ·  Last active

Deutscher Clan zum entspannten spielen, traden und Spaß haben. Kleinst-Clan der nicht nach vielen Mitgliedern sucht. PC Only.

afajnefljkfblo;asubeo;asuebdo;afb

We are small clan but evryone is exp :D , doing 5x3 eido daily , mostly SERBIAN ppl , but also we have a lot of other , evryone who want to join is welcome.

Hi I am the the clan founding warlord known as xana9 in game. We are aimed at becoming a clan that is both friendly and helpful to all members new or old. Join and help make the best clan for new players and casual players. How to join: To join ether message me in game or here and you will be quickly invited to the clan. All are welcome so join the ranks today.

permaghost clan, reserved membership exclusive to cryotic and mutagen sample contributors also grants founding membership can not be deleted. into our research department. otherwise 2 away from fully researched ghost clan. lost in space meets star wars crash lands in warframe dojo theme. emblem is being processed for approval. discord on its ways. Small but active

We are a small and growing clan where we are 100% Totally Hetero! We are looking for new to old players who just want to make some friends and be degenerates with us! I have about 95% of the clan research done and we have built a small active clan with players on pretty much every day! If you are interested, just join the discord and give me a shout!

We are Demons of the Apocalypse! We are a community of great people and would love to get to know you by joining the ranks of our clan. Only 1 member right now as I want to get started with building the rooms and farming Forma which I find fair as I know what Rooms, Decorations & Placement, and Everything else to build and where to build them. Come join if you want to supply Forma and other resources at least while I'm placing everything. Will be needing requirements soon like MR8+ ONLY, maybe others but not sure as well and thanks.

The Joker Network is a clan that was founded in 2014/2015, and is currently fully active. We are a fair, UK Clan that have a central interest in just having a good time. We enjoy memes, and unlike some clans i've seen, we do not consider Warframe a life or death scenario. As we currently stand, we are filled with experienced members within the game and are able to offer support to newer players with an interest in joining the clan, but don't expect to be spoon-fed, we expect you to use your initiative (aka Google and utilising resources on our websites resources page). We plan to create and maintain a respectful and fun community, where we can all benefit off each-over in regards to in-game progress and entertainment in person. We will not tolerate blatant abuse, but jokes that can be considered offensive, as long as all parties are comfortable, by all means. I don't want to litter the clan with rules, so we keep them to a minimum whilst also ensuring that everyone is treated fairly in every regard. Hopefully this gives you some insight into the environment and what to expect, we hope you consider us. Basic FAQ: Q: Is there an activity requirement? A: Nope

United by a flag and the will to win

We're a ghost clan and wish to remain so. We're relatively new to the game and are currently looking for 5-8 players who are also rookies, but who like us are willing to spend platinum and resources to fix the place up and get some research going. No kids, no racists, no sexists. Message me on xbox live: Killahead

Wir sind ein kleiner unter Freunden entstandener Clan. Dojo Max / 18+ / Ts³ / Jeder ist bei uns willkommen ^^

PS4 Casual, Daily, Veteran all are welcome, 100% Research. Need to login or communicate with clan members if your not going to be on for longer then a week.

this clan is a branch of the Crunchyrebels clan, and is looking for players to join our new clan to build something beautiful. This clan is following in the footprints of the mother clan{Crunchyrebels} and accepts players with both High and Low Mastery Rank. We help all players, no matter what your main is, and the clan leader, ruthlessPyro is more than happy to do runs with the new recruits. However, everyone must do their part, and we only accept those who want to stay with us for who we are. We are welcome to all players, and we have no requirements. We also have an active discord {RebelFam} which is a server for the RuthlessRebels clan, and also serves as a way for the two clans, RuthlessRebels and it's mother-clan, Crunchyrebels, to stay in contact with one another and help with ANYTHING. whisper a msg to ruthlessPyro if you wan to join.

A little German Clan Search Members for a full Party farming and leveling.

A brand new, noob-friendly chill and relaxed clan. Looking for active and awesome players to build a great dojo and community with.

willing to help others and make sure to have fun