Clan Directory

All Clans

• Members Only Clan  ·  1 member  ·  Last active

Void Born Spirits - Духи Рожденные Бездной это призрачный клан из 10 человек. Мы общаемся без мата нервов и политики на русском украинском и английском. Рассмотрим заявки от опытных игроков. Глава клана RexSeverin

We are C L O U D.

• Open Clan  ·  1 member  ·  Last active

This is a UK based clan. Are you new to warframe then join us and we will help you grow. Are you the only member of your current clan, who seems to be online when you need help the most. Are you based in or around the UK time zone +/-3 hours. Then this is the clan for you. Yes the clan is new but the founder is not. Message from the founder. Being in a clan helps you grow and learn how to play and master warframe. The issue is finding the right clan to join. I admit I did hop between clans trying to find one that fit in with my play style and had members online when I was online. I struggled to find either of these. This is why I started a new clan. If you wish to join me in making this clan work then let me know and I will send you an invite, Discord https://discord.gg/NptR87M on the clan-invite channel I am also looking for clan members who are active and have a good eye for design. The dojo is bare and needs your touch to make it a fashion dojo. If this is you, I will make it happen. Even if you don't join the clan, you can still join our Discord https://discord.gg/Egjrz5r Regularly updated with the latest warframe news.

we due

This clan hasn't provided a description.

Clan made specifically for the exclusive research. Anyone welcome to help fund research and grab parts they need.

Small clan for long runs,farming,and generally teamwork

A newly started Social Clan, looking to see their way into the world that is Warframe. Currently looking for new members. PM Brinnix ingame if interested. Once I begin getting more people interested a Discord Server will go up.

Hello, I'm looking for active people for my clan. I brought the clan to lv10 so you have a lot of stuff avaiable :) Would be also nice if you like to build cause I'm bad at it xD

| PC | Clan Fantasma | Actividad Diaria | Dedicado a Onda Nocturna | M0+ | Casual |

This is a Thuglife World Community Clan form this Game. We are a Community from several games. We are still evolve, so thats why you all can be part of it. On the discord please type this at first Channel, +join DL64EAAA0N9FFQ9OF55F Have Fun!

the shadows is where we lie. we fight for the highest bidder. join use and you will see the rewards.

Perpetual Death.

Pretty lassiez faire clan. Active people who like to play together and have fun. It's all about finding other Teno and making friends! We have every lab and most research. Feel free to use them when you join. Currently we have approximately 60 members and there's almost always someone on. We also have a discord that you can join: https://discord.gg/hAFZMgf

We are the sister clan of Daedra and have been around since the first tenno awoke. Were a very helpful and guiding community that is laid back but one of the strongest when we need to be Thanks and Welcome

We are the Hidden_Ones, a fire and ice based alliance of two over years. We accept all members new and old. Also we are a military and law enforcement led clan.

Small ghost clan rank 9 looking for new members to join us

We are laid back just dont be offline for 2 months to a year

"Grind. Grind never changes." Our motto is "The struggle itself is enough", which is taken from Albert Camus: "I leave Sisyphus at the foot of the mountain. One always finds one's burden again. But Sisyphus teaches the higher fidelity that negates the gods and raises rocks. He too concludes that all is well. This universe henceforth without a master seems to him neither sterile nor futile. Each atom of that stone, each mineral flake of that night-filled mountain, in itself, forms a world. The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.”

rookie clan accepting all active players