Clan Directory

All Clans

• Members Only Clan  ·  1 member  ·  Last active

We are a laid back clan that trys to focus on enjoying warframe and helping its members. We have members from all over the world and many different play styles. Clan Rank is based on MR. We even have some families that login together and play the game together. We lookout for our own. I'm very proud to call myself the clan leader to such a great group of players. We keep our plan research at 100%

• Open Clan  ·  1 member  ·  Last active

We're the Tenno Snakes and we rule!

I will not kick anyone if they haven't been on for a while just send a message if your not sure and help each other with everything you can and time to time we can trade and form a party with me the owner of this clan and i don't have discord but i'll get one soon or later

This clan hasn't provided a description.

HEROES OF UNIVERSE ( weboldal: heroesofuniverse.ml ) Rólunk: A klán régi, durván 4 éves, aktívan nem rég kezdett el működni, céljául, hogy össze fogja a magyar játékosokat, és egy kellemes, baráti, segítőkész közösséget hozzon létre. Csak aktív magyar tagokkal rendelkezünk jelenleg, és Shadow klánként szolgálunk 30 férőhellyel összesen. A szabályainkon kívül nincsenek kötelező dolgok, te döntöd el, hogy jössz-e az aktuális programra. Emellett még fejlesztés alatt van de tervezünk saját eventeket, közös adott időpontokban farmolásokat és egyéb közösségi programot. Dojo és laborok: A Dojo-nk folyamatosan fejlesztés alatt van, de már jelenleg is nagy, rendelkezik minden fontos szobával. A Laborokban 70%-os fejlesztés van jelenleg, de maximalizáljuk folyamatosan. Kicsik és nagyok: Kis szintűeket és nagyokat is várunk egyaránt. Illetve kezdőknek szívesen nyújtunk segítséget, mind információval, egyes feladatok elvégzésével, adott tárgy kifarmolásával. Aktív kommunikáció: Nem kötelező, de van aktív TS-ünk amit, használhatsz/használunk. Ez néha változhat, de folyamatosan megtalálható az oldalon. Ha jelentkeznél: -Megteheted a weboldalon, miután regisztráltál a fórumban. (Álltalános - > Jelentkeznék tagnak! topic alatt) -Akár a játékban, ezt a Klán vezér "JackRemzy", és vezetők "ThinixTiger", "Admiral_Vizsilo" felkeresése álltal teheted meg. -Illetve a Warframe hivatalos fórumán a Klánunk bejegyzései alatt. (első kettőt ajánljuk inkább)

(Member numbers are not accurate) We are a laid-back Alliance we don't require tax or resources unless de put something in the game that's Alliance related for us to work on slash do.

Hail! We are the Tenno that honor one thing only - the Sun. The star of our system need your help, fill the ranks of our Sun-praising brotherhood! This clan is aimed at inexperienced Tenno, new to the game. We are aiming at having a really tight and friendly community. If you are new and feel disoriented, we will always lend a helping hand. Currently we are actively working on our research.

{Bamboo China}(中国竹)山脉氏族 {Crystal Sugar}(冰晶糖果)月亮氏族 {Observatory}(天文台)风暴氏族 {STRATA RELAY}(地球中继站)幽灵氏族 我是族长 [白糖]Baitang_ 上面的的四个氏族 其中[中国竹]为主会. [冰晶糖果]等为满研究分会.《夜灵平野》更新后 为[萌新]所建氏族! 联盟宗旨:快乐游戏 简单情谊 以互助形式帮助[萌新]为核心!

bağısı yüksek olanların rankını yükseltecem

We're looking for friendly, active players who won't shy away from putting a squad together with fellow clan mates. If that sounds like your cup of tea, don't be afraid to contact the Founder on Discord! @RampantDatum#8795

just join <- Im going to edit this later I just cba rn

It's a new clan. I made We have completed most of the research With only hema. Itzal and colour schemes left to complete. I tend to frequently drop the game, then start playing again, cause college. I was kicked out from my old clan due to being inactive for too long. So I made my own. If any such fellow tenno find themselves without a clan. I offer to you *THE DANKY CLAN* NO discords No kicking out And free access to all decoration options Make or design the dojo to your liking. PM me in game for an invite

A clan made from a few for a few, made for the people that are considered family in a way or another. We may grow, but for now, we stay small

House of Lua is a clan centered around maximizing the late game experience. We aren't "try-hards" or, "sweaties" yet, we have a love for the endgame experience while still remaining somewhat casual players. We have a 14-Day inactivity policy unless a admin is notified. If there is space in the clan upon being kicked for inactivity feel free to reshoot a message and we will reinv.

We are The Spectrum. A LGBT Clan bringing light and darkness. All are welcome to join. The main rules are to be respectful and have fun.

Days time moves forward but our past path will never be forgotten. Bonds that were broken will never be forgiven. Legends Never Die

PC | Clan rango 8 | Clan Fantasma | 1+ Años | Entre Casual y Competitivo | 80% de Laboratorios |

Clan was started in Summer of 2014 and has been active since start and always looking for new friendly players that want to learn the game they enjoy.

PC | Rank 8 | Mountain | 100% Research | Community Clan | Discord | Hail The Turtle |

Small clan with a large amount of research done, anyone can join as long as they contribute.

Bloodbound Harvest is a small group of Warframe veterans whom either work alone or with other clan members, but preferably as a group. We are always willing to take in new players and turn them into a fellow badass. Contact either Emissary Flutter SHY2907 or Warlord Ingrid Elfridr for any details.