Clan Directory

All Clans

• Open Clan  ·  1 member  ·  Last active

We Are a Small Clan Just myself but we do have a gaming community a twitch discord & Website outside of this Community

• Members Only Clan  ·  1 member  ·  Last active

This clan hasn't provided a description.

Looking for players interested in organizing fun/competitive/custom Conclave matches! All experience levels welcome. Send a whisper or friend request in-game, or hop in Discord.

We are an active, Newbie and Veteran Player Friendly, Discord using, Clan. We Focus mainly on community and fun, and less on completionism. seek out on Discord Ben Noire#1082, or The-Chosen-575 on warframe for information! hope to see your awesomeness in our roster soon!

The Labs don't have everything done ok, if you want to join just message me why you what to join ok, and I may not be on all the time ok P.S. keep the Trading Tax at 0% ok.

Hey everyone I have a clan on a Warframe called {Grey Wolves}. I have 20+ members, a really nice dojo, also Research is being completed daily. If you’d like to join you can always reach me on my twitter: @lady_graywolf or my Instagram: lady.graywolf!

Well this is my first clan on PC and im a streamer with high hopes and dreams so can you help me reach that goal to anyone can join in the clan plus come watch the stream the link is here https://www.twitch.tv/connor_button so come and say hi ow and im sponsored with razer so im a #RAZERSTREAMER

If we have to die,we give our enemies hell before we do.

just having fun

This is a casual clan. Anyone can join :) The only rule is: Be a respectable human being. Thanks. /TheNerd173

Gather people who like cats!

A clan of idiots

A new clan looking for fun and active members! Our dojo has all the ammenities.

Honor and Loyalty to the Clan. Members are rewarded for their effort towards the common good of the Clan. Created and active since Update 7. Founder of United Warframe Corporation.

Small clan for small wraiths