The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Rank Up Fail

schmoranz

When I want to rank up (Currently ranked 0) I get to the loading sequence where you fly your ship. When it's done loading I return to the navigation system on the ship. When I then try to rank up again it says that I can only do that every 24 hours. The short version: I can't rank up. Is this something anyone else has experienced?

Edited by schmoranz

A call for EE.log files!

This bug is affecting all 3 platforms, with reports coming in daily.

If you have had this occur on PC, we need your EE.log file.

How do you give us this EE.log?

Quick Steps:

- Quit the game after encoutering the bug, before loading up another mission.
- Open \%localappdata%\Warframe (the AppData folder may be hidden).
- Open a support ticket at http://support.warframe.com and send us your EE.log. Title your ticket: "Mastery Rank Fail" and LINK this thread!

Thank you thank you thank you if you are able to provide an EE.log that assists with this issue.

Happened to me when was moving to rank 15. It seems this bug takes place whenever you are not in solo mod. You have to be solo to be able to start rank up mission.

I heard this just before my rank 11 test few weeks back and it seemed to go with no problems. Will see if I get the rest 2 thirds to rank 12 to be able to test this again.

Happened to me when was moving to rank 15. It seems this bug takes place whenever you are not in solo mod. You have to be solo to be able to start rank up mission.

I was able to do my MR17 test ~9 days ago while being in public mode though.

So thought this thread was about the repetition of the same test post MR14. -QQ

I've heard of rank up fails on both PC & PS4. Never experienced it myself, but it's a known issue that definitely needs to be fixed. (along with the above)

^_^

Been doing the Rank Up to 11 for ten straight days now (yes, I know, I suck)... never seen the bug yet and always been in Public mode.

Unfortunately it'll be a long time before I'd be able to even try to replicate the bug but it did happen to me when going to 17.  I noticed that the frame rate was hitting 6000fps when the level should have been loading/starting so on the third try I turned Vertical Sync on and it worked fine with a steady 60fps during loading and the test.