The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yet Another Flameblast Idea

RobWasHere

Ember needs a total rework mate. Now (IMHO) she makes no sense - glass cannon that requires to be close to deal her full dmg. Or, in other words - suiciding.

37f413bec1044014345799fcfe3995c2.jpg

Most accurate representation on my feelings on the whole glass cannons cant be close range thing

Ember needs a total rework mate. Now (IMHO) she makes no sense - glass cannon that requires to be close to deal her full dmg. Or, in other words - suiciding.

agreed, ember either needs more armor, more movspd (ie 1.1 or something like that), or rework her kit again

IMHO she is too redunant and her #4 is just a lame power

id rework like so:

1 - in a pretty good spot, decent dmg, good AOE, proc's fire fx, would be good if it could transfer tho, similar to saryn's venom orbs

2 - i think accelerant really is a decent power if ember is built for efficiency (thus she can use this often, for the dmg boost and stun), personally i think it should not only boost dmg taken by affected tgts, but directly boost ember's fire dmg for the same duration

3 - bring back overheat, but make it a toggle power, constant AOE fire dmg aura around ember, with her dmg output and dmg resistance scaling upwards as her hp gets lower

4 - combo fireblast with WoF, but different, using this ability now does dmg in a radial AOE and leaves a fiery circle at the spot it was cast, allies within this circle gain dmg resistance and enemies within get an armor debuff, additionally ember can freecast her 1/2/3 for a short duration, and lastly she gains some movspd during the duration as well

thus no more 'turn on 4 and run around' for her ult, but now her ult is a much more proactive ability that combos incredibly well with her whole kit

Mastur, teach me how to dodge bulletstorm!

Against non hitscan guns just go <V>^ and you can avoid most fire rather easily

I need to make a video of this sometime

Against hit scan guns you just move as much as you can and dont get close to any enemy unless you plan for it

For infested just walk away fron them or stand on a box

completely random idea but what if Ember had a power that embraced the "suicide" glass cannon approach? Like a phoenix ability that would rez her if she died while it's active?