The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Many Times Should I Polarize?

Soulmacia

Question

I've noticed that each time I polarize a star like symbol appears near my warframe's name. Therefore aside from the obvious benefit of polarization, what is the maximum amount of times one can do this and still reap benefit? I've noticed not only does it decrease mod cost it also increases my shield health and warframe health overall from said mods.

hi. I would say

3 for melee weapons,

4-6 for rifles

4 Vs for snipers

4 for secondaries (VV--)

4 for warframe (polarize 3 skill slots and the aura slot)

AND NO. it doesn't increase the yeild of mods. My frost had 1.1k shields at no stars, the same at 4 stars.

I take it you didn't think for one moment how you'd basicly pick what you'd want to fit until you couldn't cusomize it for alternative situations. I prefer to leave spaces for specific mods depending on the warframe or weapon.

but out-right, there is no maximum. you can polarize as many times as you want to change the polarity.

say your perfect warframe can't use x or y mods because it's increasing the cost. you could fix that by polarizing it again. or at least so I believe.

but out-right, there is no maximum. you can polarize as many times as you want to change the polarity.

say your perfect warframe can't use x or y mods because it's increasing the cost. you could fix that by polarizing it again. or at least so I believe.

That's not true. You can polarize a maximum of 13 times.

I take it you didn't think for one moment how you'd basicly pick what you'd want to fit until you couldn't cusomize it for alternative situations. I prefer to leave spaces for specific mods depending on the warframe or weapon.

I have two spots that have yet to be polarized. I had planned on leaving one blank.

I did make a mistake the first time I polzarized via picking the wrong symbol. Still ticked off at myself for doing so.

I see so in essence only polarize as many times as u need too for slots. Alright well thanks guys

Edited by Soulmacia

I forma'd my frame once. And I can max out everything.

I've forma'd my flux 2 times planning a third.

It really depends per weapon.

I woudln't forma a melee weapon. As I honestly dont think there are enough worthwhile mods to put on melee. I guess if you really want to be the best you can be maybe once. But ehhh.....

Edited by Oizen

You mean besides the Latron..... Prime.
And the Snipetron.....Vandal.
And the Vulkar.
And the Lex.
And the Vasto....

Most accurate automatic hitscan weapon in the game.

I'm not saying it's good. Just that it has something going for it.

Sure they're all automatic.

Just reminding ya. :v

They're not. It's automatic if it keeps on firing if you hold down the fire button... like kunai lol.

2-3 for warframe, skill slot and aura

4 for primary VV--

4 for the secondaries VV--

3-4 for melee weapon

3-4 for warframe. You only need 1 slot and that's for the ultimate since it costs more than 9. So forma each slot and leave 1 in case you want to use the ultime. If the warframe already has a - for aura, you only need 3 forma.

For primaries you need 4-6

4 for a less damage oriented build or a sniper crit build (VVVV)

5 for a more damage Oriented elemental build

6 if you want puncture

3-4 for warframe. You only need 1 slot and that's for the ultimate since it costs more than 9. So forma each slot and leave 1 in case you want to use the ultime. If the warframe already has a - for aura, you only need 3 forma.

The skill slots are already pre forma'd why would you wanna leave a slot open when there is a slot for the ult?

MK1-Braton is a fantastic weapon, my faborite rifle of the game, specially against greath ordes of enemies, the multishot works FANTASTIC.
I love paris prime and gorgon but the MK1-Braton maxed is awesome.

MK1-Braton build:

Mk1-Braton in action:

Edited by LordOfWar666

MK1-Braton is a fantastic weapon, my faborite rifle of the game, specially against greath ordes of enemies, the multishot works FANTASTIC.

MK1-Braton build:

Mk1-Braton in action:

But any weapon that is maxed polarize is awesome o.o

Yours is just preference. For other people without platinum, DO NOT INVEST IN THIS WEAPON... There are better weapons out there. 

But if you have tons of platinum, it's your choice to do whatever.

MK1-Braton build:

Mk1-Braton in action:

Any weapon forma'd out the butt is op. Then again it's your choice after all.