Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Builds For My 4 Favorite Frames.

aldershot

2013_08_28_00004.jpg

-Mag-

This build is set up to spam pull and melee / allow friendly AoE the crap out of mobs. Since i'll be pulling a lot with this build, i'll be functioning as a partial tank, so there's a few shield mods being used. Getting knocked down tends to be this build's weaker point, so i have fortitude and handspring to counter that. Once mag prime comes out, i'll be removing bullet attractor and use focus instead for a better crush.

2013_08_28_00002.jpg

-Nova-

I set this build up for max energy and power efficiency. Using rush to compliment nova's natural speed, and vigor to help offset her poor defensive capabilities. This Nova has been forma'd twice, though i think i only needed one.

2013_08_28_00001.jpg

-Ash-

Ash's melee does most of the heavy lifting for this build. I used a few mods to help extend his smoke screen use and focus for shuriken. I used rush to help traveling around the map since he's melee focused and vigor to help his survivablitiy. Not using blade storm because the cost isn't worth the damage output and the ability takes too long to finish. Once i get around to Formaing Ash i'll be removing stretch for constitution. It'll help smoke screen's primary use of staying invisible, rather than what stretch is doing, which is helping with smoke screen's secondary effect of minor crowd control. Longer invis, more damage potential. That IS my crowd control.

2013_08_28_00003.jpg

-Frost Prime-

Frost is developed for support / tanking. Used a lot of defensive mods. Used rush to help with his horribly slow speed. I didn't use a whole lot of energy efficiency mods on frost cause i don't find that i spam his abilities very often. Almost all his abilities are "emergency" use abilities. Only have stretch upgraded twice because i don't want his snowglobe to be too huge. I may or may not add one more point into it, but not any more than that.

Nice builds. Although the frost prime build is pretty interesting... I never saw someone use a build like that.

How do most people build frost? These are all home brewed based on how i play the respective frame. But im open to suggestions and curious to how the majority build these frames.

How do most people build frost? These are all home brewed based on how i play the respective frame. But im open to suggestions and curious to how the majority build these frames.

No rush-you can just copter to move faster

Continuity-longer globe is always better

Streamline-obvious reasons

Focus-Obvious reasons

no fast deflection-if you run out of shields press 3

no freeze-...If it allowed you to shoot at frozen targets I'd love it but it doesn't so it's pretty useless unless you solo.

No rush-you can just copter to move faster

Continuity-longer globe is always better

Streamline-obvious reasons

Focus-Obvious reasons

no fast deflection-if you run out of shields press 3

no freeze-...If it allowed you to shoot at frozen targets I'd love it but it doesn't so it's pretty useless unless you solo.

I like your "no fast deflection" reasoning. I may take that into consideration.

I'm keeping freeze for highway defenses though. At really high levels, when ancients enter your damn snowglobe, freeze will be one of the greatest assests for stopping one shottng of the pod.

Rush may or may not come off. It's really useful.

also, why forcus? you simply stated it as obvious, but i don't see it. I am curious to your reasoning. I don't use ice wave at all, so it has no impact on that. snow globe and freeze are CC abilities not damage abilities. The only application is avalanche, which is a very very clutch ability that i don't use very often. 

Edited by aldershot