Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Concept Art : Horus The General

Ardorax

1378342336.werewolfgene_warframe_armor.p

Greetings everyone and meet Horus the general!

You can read up on him here : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/97094-warframe-concept-horus-the-general/

This art is without color for now and is mostly the first concept of the frame the art is done by werewolfgene , I know only his FA page at the moment when I know his warframe name I will post it too credit him as the artist.

I expect too get other art of him done in the future with some changes here and there do enjoy!

That's not a Warframe... he has too much of a face.

The helmet is a very difficult thing , both me and werewolfgene had trouble designing it and really .... that is your argument? Its not a warframe cause it has too much of a face? Please good sir either go hard or go home.

He looks fat.. Not that it's a bad thing. Rhino need more fat friends. :3c

Also, IIRC, Horus is an Egyptian God, yes? Does he has anything to do with military or something? This frame's skill and all implying he do. Sorry, my history scores are not that good..

Also, a little typo on "Vengeance" there.

Overall, awesome stuff.

...I can't stop giggling at his chest-piece, tho...

He looks fat.. Not that it's a bad thing. Rhino need more fat friends. :3c

Also, IIRC, Horus is an Egyptian God, yes? Does he has anything to do with military or something? This frame's skill and all implying he do. Sorry, my history scores are not that good..

Also, a little typo on "Vengeance" there.

Overall, awesome stuff.

...I can't stop giggling at his chest-piece, tho...

Uhm well horus is seen as the god of vengeance and all that lives , the pharoah was seen as the living horus a great power on earth ... though it differs per age and what not =P