Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"i Am Nova." - Big Boom, Small Package.

SilverBones

I Am Nova.

I Control. The fundamental power of the universe is a mirror of our own as Tenno. How small and fragile; the atom circling others in an endless dance of balance and strength. This mimics our power in the universe as a whole.

We; the Legacy of the Void.

In the pestilent flood of flesh and metal, we find ourselves floating. When we slept in the void, we did so, isolated from the ruins of the system we had left behind. Now, we have been reintroduced to the Origin system and just like matter and anti-matter, we have no option but to annihilate one another. Thus, the dance of death must continue and the ripples caused by every Tenno cell fighting can be felt across planets and moons – from Sol to the Kuiper Belt.

I am reminded of this when the Grineer before me runs in terror. He and his team have all be subjected to my power, and knowing that the primed matter on their flesh needs only a soft amount of contact, they panic. I watch as they realize their time coming to a conclusion and it hardens my resolve.

My Ash brother sets off the chain reaction with one of his shuriken; the metal finding flesh and causing the primed matter and anti-matter to react – violently. Even as their bodies explode and disintegrate into nothing but energy, the shockwave of the explosion causes us to reaffirm our footing.

It is an analogue of our struggle as a whole. How strong we must be to maintain our composure in the light of such destruction we sow.

I am the translation from the physical to ethereal; a bearer of great power and yet a master of control. I am the keeper of the end, and the herald of utter annihilation.

I am the bane of the stars themselves.

I am Nova.