Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Puppeteer(Pet) Frame (With Concept Art)

EVAtemplar117

I like your idea,and your "Iron Maiden" is similar to that of Kankuro's Iron Maiden from Naruto...very similar and liking it. Basically,Kankuro traps one enemy in the body of one of his puppets (called the Black Ant) and than the Crow disassembles his body parts each having a blade on the end than coming forth and putting his body parts through the holes on Black Ant impaling the captive enemy inside the Black Ant. But this is a awesome (even though a sick and demented) warframe!

This sounds VERY interesting, the idea of playing a frames that uses its abilities through a proxy that you have to use more often then once (looking at you, Vauban) is VERY interesting. I'd shell out the cash for another frame slot for this (I'm convinced that the mention of money draws DE's attention)

nekro'd!

Thanks for reminding me of this idea, I almost forgot about it. Now that I see it again, maybe I should do a version 2.0...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just... wow. freaking awesome. have my +1.

i have a though about an endgame-viable cc ability:

Five Points of a Marionette:

The marionette jumps at a set location, releasing five (or more, edit it the way you want) different bladed pieces to one direction each. after all of them find a wall, an near infinite ammount of energy strings connect each piece as well as the body in the middle, locking any enemy inside and blocking the way of those outside. if after travelling a certain range any of the pieces find no wall, the ability is canceled. this would be sorta like vauban's bastille, but adaptable to the terrain.

This actually sounds amazing. The idea and theme behind It feels so original to Warframe, literally nothing like this has been conceived as far as I know :D Sure Decoy Is similar to the Marionette, but the decoy Is more or less useless In the long run, while this 'Marionette' actually gives some pseudo-life to the entity. I love the idea of hanging back with a sniper while I watch my Marionette dance around the battlefield casually slicing away at enemies. If I could give any feedback for this brilliant piece of work, I'd say make Marionette strong, and the puppeteer himself super frail, so It's more like you literally have to rely on the Marionette to be your primary weapon, or a substitute for your presence while you actually pull the strings. All In all this sounds incredible, I actually like this idea better than the Typhus concept by RedSkittlez (Which Is still awesome btw), purely because this would add such a different and fun play style. DE, you must support this concept ^^.

• 4 weeks later...