Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.3 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Some "lovely" hotfixes for everyone - and a big welcome to all Open Beta Weekend testers!

New:

Braton Vandal added for this weekend only

pOgW6Tk.jpg

Changes:

Love is fleeting and has been removed from the game - but we have a little love left and will extending the life of our Valentine colour picker through Open Beta Weekend!

Ammo boxes now have unique models and colours depending on the type of ammo.

Bladestorm power changed, attacks 5, 7, or 9 targets based on level and teleports back to starting position when the ability ends.

Text cursor will default to the password box if email is auto populated.

Damage adjustments for the Dual Skanas.

Fixes:

Fixed doors locking down during mobile defense mission.

Remove hum sound from Gram.

Prevent more than 2 Nervos being deployed at once.

Prevent debilitated players from being targeted.

Fixed artifact card being selectable while Contacts list is open.

Fixed an issue with Bolto projectiles velocity slowing to zero while in the air still.

Fixed not being able to fail mobile defense missions after a host migration.

Fixed an issue with players playing the debilitated animation while playing another animation.

Fix for bullet attractor having issues targeting Grinders.

Fixed page selector so it is less confusing: Next/Previous now move over 1 page, First/Last behave as expected and current page should always be highlighted.

Super-Hot Fixes: 3 PM EST

Bladestorm improvements: Ash is now invulnerable when using Bladestorm.

Fixed an edge case where Bladestorm would fail to target any enemies.

Bladestorm increased number of enemies targeted to: 7, 9, or 12 depending on level.

Added an Infestation version of "Mobile Defense" in Eris.

Fixed rifle mods not being compatible with new Braton Vandal.

Can no longer use Switch Teleport or Pull on teammates standing in mission extraction zone.

Fixed a couple edge case crashes in physics and net code.

Super-Super-Hot-Fixes: 4:45 PM EST

Fixed Nervos targeting you if downed

Fixed Nervos repeatedly stun locking character, no break out time

Broken Objective marker has been fixed in Grineer levels.

Hot-Fixes: 12 Noon EST, February 19th

Removed Open-Beta Weekend "Braton Vandal" from Market.

Boosted Rhino and Frost base sprint by 5%.

Lowered base Damage of Toxic Ancient cloud.

Rhino Radial Blast does more damage as it levels.

Rhino Stomp stun length escalates with level increase.

Defense spawn room Navigation fix

Improved Trinity speed for Health trade off.

Yeah, that Bladestorm change is painful. In addition, are you immune while using it, or still a sitting duck, and able to be downed?

Still hoping at some point you guys will make resources and mods shared by the team upon pickup, rather than everyone having to run to the resource/mod individually. Would help with resources randomly disappearing.

Better blueprint drop rates from bosses would go a long way too. Thanks.

How was bladestorm before this change?

9 seems a bit low compared to other AoE ultimates, having the same damage (?).

bladestorm targeted randomly lol...but putting power range mods made ash target targets that were far away from each other...his ult can hit till all enemies within the area dies...so if there was 100 he'l slowly kill all 100 of them off....

Changes:

Ammo boxes now have unique models and colours depending on the type of ammo.

Bladestorm power changed, attacks 5, 7, or 9 targets based on level and teleports back to starting position when the ability ends.

Text cursor will default to the password box if email is auto populated.

Fixes:

Fixed doors locking down during mobile defense mission.

Remove hum sound from Gram.

Thank you, based god!

Still hoping at some point you guys will make resources and mods shared by the team upon pickup, rather than everyone having to run to the resource/mod individually. Would help with resources randomly disappearing.
Then we have people that just join a match then sit in spawn all game to suck up resouces with no effort

It's not that hard to walk over to a mod when it drops

Yeah, can the bladestorm not be a warframe in 4 persons attacking at once and for two or three times , so that the entire thing lasts for 8-12 kills? The animation on the acting player will look like a 4way kill for two or three times.... maybe I'm asking too much

Edit: By the way- I LOVE THIS GAME, and will play it for a long time as is, I'm just putting my two cents in.

Edited by 12thTribe

its pretty useless skill now 100en for only 9 target and slow hitting..

but maybe usefull if it's skill speed increase and invicible while use it.

and.. dual skana charge damage down to 100 again .. not 150 like dual heat :(

Edited by Ranzou

bladestorm targeted randomly lol...but putting power range mods made ash target targets that were far away from each other...his ult can hit till all enemies within the area dies...so if there was 100 he'l slowly kill all 100 of them off....

This answers my question about why the change was made. I still wish he'd stay at the location of the last kill.. it's nice to be able to continue on rather than going back to where you were just to run AGAIN to the place where you killed guys.

Is open beta now? how do i reset my account been wasting plat in order to test weapons, want to reset my account for open beta. How do i reset?

It's not officially an open beta (well it is... sorta).

It's only open temporarily. By that I mean it's only open for today, saturday and sunday. So I don't think the account 'reset' will be up right now.