Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"i Am Nekros." - The Teacher Of The Final Lesson

SilverBones

I am Nekros.

I Kill. Death is the transition in which my prey finds enlightenment. Like the blind suddenly given sight, the victims of my blade rise again, awakened to this new world of honor and service to our cause. How joyful they seem when they march into the fire of my foes. How unmoved they are by the horror of their former comrades, as they spray death over their terrified bodies.

It’s as if they have started to understand what it means to be Tenno.

I am an educator; using the dark powers of a time long gone to teach our aggressors. I am a conductor, directing the chaos of their meaningless existence into a symphony of power and unity. Finally, I am their liberator; for when they are done, I lay them to rest – free of their torment.

As I stride across the battlefield, my enemies flee. Their voices shout of terror and their artificial hearts thunder in their chests as they try to escape their inevitable awakening. It is a pitiable attempt, but it is a lesson they need to learn. I unshackle them from their lives, redeem them in death and forgive them as they find rest.

Because when they are finished, they have done their duty to our cause.

I am the Eater of Countless Sins; a Ferryman from a life of betrayal, to a Shore of Redemption over the river of death. I am the Last Breath.

I am Nekros.

It is very good Lore. It would make a terrifying battle speech. 

I am glad you approve! Thank you.

His powers are decent, but DANG DOES HE LOOK EPIC! I like him :3

His powers are phenomenal. In truth, he is a lot of fun to play and an excellent Solo frame. Him looking boss as all hell just puts the cherry on top of the cake. He could be utter dogcrap and I would still love him for his looks.

all jokes aside:

I think Nekros is the coolest looking Warframe released yet.

My fear, is that he is soon to become another "Volt" frame because his utility is outclassed by other warframes (nyx, vauban, trinity) and his raw stats do not mesh well with any play style. 

150 max possible energy? (ok so not a ability spam caster), 100/100 Max shields and Health (Ok so not a tank by default), 50 armor (Well that's nice...but why?)

Edited by ADDpillz

150 max possible energy? (ok so not a ability spam caster), 100/100 Max shields and Health (Ok so not a tank by default), 50 armor (Well that's nice...but why?)

I use a maxed out Flow and Efficiency mod, so I can spam Soul Punch like crazy. Also, Desecrate spawns Health, Energy and Ammo. I don't ever really run out of energy, even when casting SotD constantly. Add the Carrier Sentinel to that and you are solid!

I use a maxed out Flow and Efficiency mod, so I can spam Soul Punch like crazy. Also, Desecrate spawns Health, Energy and Ammo. I don't ever really run out of energy, even when casting SotD constantly. Add the Carrier Sentinel to that and you are solid!

hmmm....Interesting. I didn't think about that Desecrate/Carrier combo.... 

I've played Nekros for a while now, Dunno why people dislike him, but here's my opinion

His appearance is Bad-&#!,

His powers are unique,

Sure he may be a tad weak at first but with the right mods, he's surely a danger to anyone who crosses him.

Overall a decent but underrated warframe with a unique concept.

• 1 year later...

nice one OP!

---

on a side track, after reading, I get this nagging thought:

Nekros ... Shadows of the Dead ... (Nekros the Teacher to dead enemies: "You louts failed the Examinations of Life, now is your detention class !!!")