Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Survival Tier 3 Void Keys

Nerokerubina

Guys, guys, I got this. Neko. Go do high level survival and make it to at least the 15+ mark. I went to Phalan on Eris and bailed at the 20 minute mark and got a T3 Survival as my reward. I hear the reward pool caps at 15 minutes and anything more won't exactly mean better rewards, but don't quote me on that. As dangerous as parroting is, it's all I've got to go on at the moment.

EDIT: Welp, judging from the score on the post above me, 15 minutes isn't even a requirement. Ah well, more information I suppose.

lws5.jpg

Edited by Skintanium

As far as i can tell Survival is all RNG. Even if longer matches give 'better' loot it's probably not by enough compared to going to 5 over and over.

That wouldn't surprise me. But I'm going under the idea that only the good stuff is likely to drop at the 15 minute mark. I've done a couple dozen survival missions over the weekend and every non-void run I can recall where I bailed before the 15 mark always gave me a cipher. Of course that could be a matter of me only remembering the disappointing rewards.

On the other hand, if it's like defense tiers, then it would be more efficient if you go for the bare minimum on appropriate tiers and repeat.

As far as i can tell Survival is all RNG. Even if longer matches give 'better' loot it's probably not by enough compared to going to 5 over and over.

I would assume it is a tiered system like the defense missions. It would be highly unlikely to have a t3 key drop in a planet system known to have tier 1 or tier 2 defenses at 5 mins on survival. I would think if you go anywhere below lvl 40 or 50 then 15 mins is a safe bet.

According to defense tiering. But if anyone can confirm that it's possible to get a t3 on 5 mins in a low lvl survival than farm away

I got my T3 Survival at 15 mins from Nimus on Eris.

I don't know why everyone has this preconceived notion that 5 mins is the same at 15 mins. That is not in agreement with the in-game dialogue, and I have yet to see anyone say they got a T3 key from 5 minutes, all I see is people saying it doesn't make a difference how long you go, even though they have no way of knowing that.

Probably the same reason no one can get the systems, you probably have to do 15 minutes in a Tier 3 survival, but I'm not using my key until DE says "oops bugged drop rates LOL, buy more key packs, we fixed it."

I got my T3 Survival at 15 mins from Nimus on Eris.

I don't know why everyone has this preconceived notion that 5 mins is the same at 15 mins. That is not in agreement with the in-game dialogue, and I have yet to see anyone say they got a T3 key from 5 minutes, all I see is people saying it doesn't make a difference how long you go, even though they have no way of knowing that.

Probably the same reason no one can get the systems, you probably have to do 15 minutes in a Tier 3 survival, but I'm not using my key until DE says "oops bugged drop rates LOL, buy more key packs, we fixed it."

^

Guys, guys, I got this. Neko. Go do high level survival and make it to at least the 15+ mark. I went to Phalan on Eris and bailed at the 20 minute mark and got a T3 Survival as my reward. I hear the reward pool caps at 15 minutes and anything more won't exactly mean better rewards, but don't quote me on that. As dangerous as parroting is, it's all I've got to go on at the moment.

EDIT: Welp, judging from the score on the post above me, 15 minutes isn't even a requirement. Ah well, more information I suppose.

lws5.jpg

thank you

I'd imagine it has to do with how random the survival rewards seem to be. For example, I've had a void key (not a t3 one) as a reward from extracting at 5 minutes, but on the otherhand I've also had a 20 minute run that rewarded a Cipher blueprint. Which seems like there is either a ridiculous amount of RNG at play or the reward tables are completely broken when it comes to time spent vs reward.

After farming survivals for the past few days. I finally got a T3 Survival key from Palus 15m.

I am now a firm believer that time matters. Before I ran a 47m Palus and gotten a T3 MD key. I did another 40m+ run and got a cipher. Last night I ran a few 5m Palus and gotten a T1 Survival key. Most of my Palus runs have been 5-10m and always end up with ciphers and occasional parry mod.

It seems time does matter aeb T1 key 5m+ and T3 keys 15m+. I imagine you can get T2 keys from 10m+. Small sample size but it's just my theory.

If you want to farm Palus, it's best to do it as a 1-2 man group. I did 3-4man groups and the enemies seemed throttled. The enemies came less frequently, in smaller numbers (2-10), and drop O2 A LOT less. You will be exiting in 5-10m frequently unless you get lucky.

In a 1-2man group it's really easy to hit 15m+. I only stopped at ~40m because in a duo it's hard to kill fast enough to get sustained O2 drops in between O2 tanks. You're going to need CC for higher level survivals. The O2 activations get really long. At around 40m it takes ~20s to just activate it. I am not even joking. Just fyi for anyone wanting to survive longer for exp/mods.

what special reward would be on t3 surv ? mag prime bp ? oh or dat prime shotty?!

boar prime parts scattered trough the diffrent void missions.

T3 survival is your best chance at getting mag prime systems.

the bluprint, helmet, and chassie can be obtained in T2, but sytems in T2 is as low as frost prime blueprint and have better drop at T3

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

boar prime parts scattered trough the diffrent void missions.

T3 survival is your best chance at getting mag prime systems.

the bluprint, helmet, and chassie can be obtained in T2, but sytems in T2 is as low as frost prime blueprint and have better drop at T3

How do you know the drop rates?