Photo

Survival Tier 3 Void Keys

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 Nerokerubina

Nerokerubina

Seeker

• PC Member
  • 599 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:50 AM

Where are they, what Defense Mission or Mission drops them as a reward? Do they even exist?

jw4fScH.gif

#2 FrostWolf

FrostWolf

Eagle

• Grand Master
  • 2845 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:51 AM

They don't exist

They never did

#3 Nerokerubina

Nerokerubina

Seeker

• PC Member
  • 599 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:53 AM

They don't exist

They never did

u2c.gif

#4 FrostWolf

FrostWolf

Eagle

• Grand Master
  • 2845 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

No seriously look up Void key drop rates

Raid and Survival t3s were never part of the drop table!

#5 Dtexas

Dtexas

Gold Eagle

• Hunter
  • 4048 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:57 AM

They exist. My clan mate got one earlier.

4tnYB.jpg

They seem to only drop from survival missions.

Edited by Dtexas, 17 September 2013 - 12:57 AM.

#6 FrostWolf

FrostWolf

Eagle

• Grand Master
  • 2845 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

So Now they exist!

#7 Nerokerubina

Nerokerubina

Seeker

• PC Member
  • 599 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:58 AM

They exist. My clan mate got one earlier.

4tnYB.jpg

They seem to only drop from survival missions.

Think you would know or ask your friend what planet and mission he did?

#8 Skintanium

Skintanium

Initiate

• Hunter
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

Guys, guys, I got this. Neko. Go do high level survival and make it to at least the 15+ mark. I went to Phalan on Eris and bailed at the 20 minute mark and got a T3 Survival as my reward. I hear the reward pool caps at 15 minutes and anything more won't exactly mean better rewards, but don't quote me on that. As dangerous as parroting is, it's all I've got to go on at the moment.

EDIT: Welp, judging from the score on the post above me, 15 minutes isn't even a requirement. Ah well, more information I suppose.

lws5.jpg

Edited by Skintanium, 17 September 2013 - 01:01 AM.

#9 Dtexas

Dtexas

Gold Eagle

• Hunter
  • 4048 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

Think you would know or ask your friend what planet and mission he did?

He was on Mimas on Saturn. Went to 15min or so.

#10 Namacyst

Namacyst

Gold Eagle

• PC Member
  • 4221 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:02 AM

Do any survival for 15 minutes and hope for the best.

#11 BadAimbot

BadAimbot

Gold Hunter

• Hunter
  • 1057 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:05 AM

As far as i can tell Survival is all RNG. Even if longer matches give 'better' loot it's probably not by enough compared to going to 5 over and over.

#12 Skintanium

Skintanium

Initiate

• Hunter
  • 19 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

As far as i can tell Survival is all RNG. Even if longer matches give 'better' loot it's probably not by enough compared to going to 5 over and over.

That wouldn't surprise me. But I'm going under the idea that only the good stuff is likely to drop at the 15 minute mark. I've done a couple dozen survival missions over the weekend and every non-void run I can recall where I bailed before the 15 mark always gave me a cipher. Of course that could be a matter of me only remembering the disappointing rewards.

On the other hand, if it's like defense tiers, then it would be more efficient if you go for the bare minimum on appropriate tiers and repeat.

#13 sekushiiandee

sekushiiandee

Gold Hunter

• Hunter
  • 1498 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

I would assume it is a tiered system like the defense missions. It would be highly unlikely to have a t3 key drop in a planet system known to have tier 1 or tier 2 defenses at 5 mins on survival. I would think if you go anywhere below lvl 40 or 50 then 15 mins is a safe bet.

According to defense tiering. But if anyone can confirm that it's possible to get a t3 on 5 mins in a low lvl survival than farm away

#14 -Decado-

-Decado-

Eagle

• Master
  • 2506 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:41 AM

I got my T3 Survival at 15 mins from Nimus on Eris.

I don't know why everyone has this preconceived notion that 5 mins is the same at 15 mins. That is not in agreement with the in-game dialogue, and I have yet to see anyone say they got a T3 key from 5 minutes, all I see is people saying it doesn't make a difference how long you go, even though they have no way of knowing that.

Probably the same reason no one can get the systems, you probably have to do 15 minutes in a Tier 3 survival, but I'm not using my key until DE says "oops bugged drop rates LOL, buy more key packs, we fixed it."

#15 sekushiiandee

sekushiiandee

Gold Hunter

• Hunter
  • 1498 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:49 AM

I got my T3 Survival at 15 mins from Nimus on Eris.

I don't know why everyone has this preconceived notion that 5 mins is the same at 15 mins. That is not in agreement with the in-game dialogue, and I have yet to see anyone say they got a T3 key from 5 minutes, all I see is people saying it doesn't make a difference how long you go, even though they have no way of knowing that.

Probably the same reason no one can get the systems, you probably have to do 15 minutes in a Tier 3 survival, but I'm not using my key until DE says "oops bugged drop rates LOL, buy more key packs, we fixed it."

^

#16 Lyphian

Lyphian

Gold Disciple

• PC Member
  • 451 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

Guys, guys, I got this. Neko. Go do high level survival and make it to at least the 15+ mark. I went to Phalan on Eris and bailed at the 20 minute mark and got a T3 Survival as my reward. I hear the reward pool caps at 15 minutes and anything more won't exactly mean better rewards, but don't quote me on that. As dangerous as parroting is, it's all I've got to go on at the moment.

EDIT: Welp, judging from the score on the post above me, 15 minutes isn't even a requirement. Ah well, more information I suppose.

lws5.jpg

thank you

#17 Ayarai

Ayarai

Gold Novice

• Master
  • 153 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 02:17 AM

I'd imagine it has to do with how random the survival rewards seem to be. For example, I've had a void key (not a t3 one) as a reward from extracting at 5 minutes, but on the otherhand I've also had a 20 minute run that rewarded a Cipher blueprint. Which seems like there is either a ridiculous amount of RNG at play or the reward tables are completely broken when it comes to time spent vs reward.

#18 Phoenix86

Phoenix86

Dragon

• Hunter
  • 8775 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:16 AM

i'll try to do those too and report screenshot if i'm lucky enough to get it

#19 way2faded

way2faded

Silver Disciple

• Master
  • 332 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 03:26 AM

Ive gotten 2 , both from outer planets' survival. Made it solo just under 20 minutes n got 1, the other was a team effort just over 20 mins.

Have not ran it yet. Wasnt sure it would be wise ATM, with all the void randomness

#20 chaTzon

chaTzon

Silver Initiate

• PC Member
  • 36 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 04:06 AM

what special reward would be on t3 surv ? mag prime bp ? oh or dat prime shotty?!