[This is Charlie, all good to go, over]

.....UK, London. 11:58 UCT......

[bravo, same here, ready whenever, over]

.....Russia, Moscow. 11:59 GMT

[Alpha, All set, over]

.....Japan, Tokyo. 11:59 GMT

[Delta, awaiting for confirmation, over]

.....China, Hong Kong. 11:59:40 GMT

[Tonight, we change the people, tommorow, we change the world. On my mark....3...2...1. Light em up]

.....USA, Washington 12:14 GMT

[Washington news reporter: This just in, the Pentagon, the White house, and other various capitals and important government buildings and cities around the world have all been attacked. Casualties are estimated to be in the hundred thousands. Major hotspots around the globe have all been bombed simultaneously, killing innocents, cause panic, and no one knows who- *cuts off*]

[ ???: People of the world. My name is Aimery Grineer. I am broadcasting this to each country, each nation, each city around the world for one purpose. The age of man is over. No more shall my commrades and I be shackled, to you and your rules, no longer shall we stand for this oppresion. Tonight, we changed the people, tommorow, we change the world. Take heed, for the Grineer army bows before no man, no group, and certianly, no government. We shall set ablaze this infested planet, and from its ashes, we will be born anew. Not as man, woman, or child. No, we shall be reborn as the future, as saviors from you call modern society. Join me, and you shall find your place within our ranks. Stand against me, and you shall only have one fate awaiting you, a cold grave. You have been warned, leaders of Earth. you can set forth your armies against me, but that will do little to stop me, for I too, have allies in high places, allies, that you shall all soon meet......]

It was the year 2024, the year it began. On Feburary 10th, the day of the Chinese new year, the year of the Dragon exactly as the clock struck midnight. On this day, war changed. A man named Aimery Grineer changed everything. He set to see the world burn, and for him to create a new world for its ashes. On this day, the world changed.

Project: Warframe, The Darkest Hours

May 15th, 2024. Three months later......

Within a small room, a young man wakes from his long slumber.

[???:.....Ugh...whuh.....whe-....where am I?....Hello?]

The Young man looks at his surroundings, he realizes he is within a hospital room, connected to a standard life support system. He tries to remember for what reason he could be in here, but that only brings him more confusion. He starts off making sure he remembers who he is....Name? Sebastieyn Gainsworth, son of Anni and Matt, age 18.

"Good," he thinks to himself, "I know who I am, now where am I....what happened?"

Sebastieyn remembers, he was in China. Hong Kong specifically, celebrating the coming of the Chinese new year...He was with Xiao-Yun...["Yeah, thats right....I was with Yunni.....Yunni....where...where's Yunni!?"]

Trying to remember brings him pain....his head is hurting, like a voice was inside his mind, trying to dig into his thoughts.....["My head....what...what happened?!"] He tries to stand up. A mistake, he ends up falling to his arms, and now, out of the sheets of his bed, he can see clearly, his body was scarred, badlly. From what he can see, alot of his back was burned, to the point that skin would never grow normally again, the same goes for below his waist. He see's a mirror, and after some difficulty, raises his self, up in front of it. He can see his face was burned as well, thought not as nearly as baddly, and his once long hair was cut short, but not too damaged. He remembers more...he was with Xiao-Yun, they were watching the fireworks...at the peak of the show, he brang out a ring box, he asked her for her hand in marriage....she said yes.....he was happy.....then why...why was he like this?

Suddenly, someone enters through the door to the room.

???: Oh god, you're awake! Stay here, I'll go call the doctor!

The woman, obviously frantic, runs off, in search of help. Sebastieyn, paying no mind to her words, decides to find his love. He struggles to keep himself up right, as if he hasn't stood in ages. He uses the IV stand as a crutch, and sets forth, into the hallway of this unfamiliar place. The moment he does so, he is blinded, he realizes, unlike his room where the lights were off, and the blinds drawn, out side was much brighter. Covering his eyes, he accidently stumbles, hitting an older man. Another paitent from the looks of it.

Sebastieyn: Sorry sir *he huffs, exhusted from his struggle to move* do you know where we are?

Older man: Stai bene figliolo? Ehi, sei il bambino che ha dormito per mesi giusto?

Sebastieyn, not understanding what the man was saying moved on, determined trying to find someone who could tell him what he needed to know. Just then, he is stopped, by a tall woman

???: Whoa there champ, whats the rush?

Sebastieyn: I'm....*huff, huff*...I'm trying to find out....where *huff*...I am...what...happened to me?

???: Take it easy, first, lets find a doctor, you can trust me.

Sebastieyn: ....fine....But first....where...am I? Who are you?

leading him off, the woman introduces her self

???: I'm Akira Yukimura. And right now you're in Japan, a hospital in Gobo, new state of the art place that was installed after the attacks.

Sebastieyn:...Gobo...what am I doin-.....wait....attacks? What attacks?

???: The attacks by the Grineer on the Chinese new year, you don't remember?

Sebastieyn:...I don't remember any.....AGHHHH!

Sebastieyn falls over in pain, clutching his head.....He remembers.....he proposed to Yunni...she said yes....the fireworks ended....but then...an explosion...the city...engulfed in flames....he took Yunni, tried to get away....they were surround by panic, and then....the people....they changed....some...turned into cacoons....others....beasts....he ran away, Yunni at his hand....they ran as fast as they could, but then he saw him. A man standing in the middle, looking at the destrution and death, and his eyes glistening, his grin widening, as though he were the happiest man alive. Then he saw Sebastieyn and smiled wider....Yunni was trying to say something....run? The beasts....they were behind them...but now it was just Sebastieyn, Yunni and the man....and then the man turned....and flames engulfed Sebastieyn. Another explosion from behind them. He tried to protect Yunni, used his own body as a shield....at that same moment...something invaded him, something within the fire, trying to kill him from the inside out. He felt his mind being torn, he blacked out for what seemed like a minute and then the flames stopped...he looked up, he was alive. His head still hurt, his body still hot from the flames...but he protected Yunni, thats what mattered. He looked down, to see his lovers face. She was smiling. But it wasn't a happy smile, rather a sad one...why? Then he finally heard her

Xiao-Yun:...Hey, you finally listening you dummy? *a tear streams down her face*....do me a favor okay? try....try to stay alive, for me?

What was she saying....Why was she talking so cryptic...he looked down...he saw his answer...her body....most of it lied gone from below her waist. She was also missing a hand. "Oh god....oh god, no, no, no.....Yunni, don't.....I'll go get help...So don't..." But it was too late, she was gone. Sebastieyn rememered nothing after that, only despair and rage, and then everything went dark, as if consumed by shadows.

"....Yo....kid...kid are you alright?" Akira asks.

Sebastieyn returns to the present. He looks down to the ground.....he cannot think....he doesn't want to think....she was gone....as if he was a man, rising from his grave, he picks himself up off the floor, and walks, not knowing what else to do. He walks, not paying heed to anything, he walks, then he runs, he runs as if trying to run from demons, he runs within the unfamiliar place until he drops, and he returns to the shadows once more...

Doctor:....what happened? How did he he get here?

Akira: He, freaked out I think, he asked me where he was, and I told him. Bad move on my part. What happened to him?

Doctor: We arn't sure, he was found by a rescue team in China, the strange thing is, he was the only one they did find....at least the only one alive and not infected.

Akira: Wait, you mean he's that kid? I was actually here to check in on him. I heard about that incident, however he survived, he is one lucky kid. Do you think he is back into his coma?

Doctor: No idea really, we'll have to see.

Akira: Well, I'll wait for a while, see if he stirs.

Doctor:Fine, but try not to "freak" him out again, bad for the heart and such, don't want him having anymore problems ontop of the coma.

A few hours later, Sebastieyn awakes again, he sees miss Akira, or rather hears her first, snoring loudly next to him. At least he could think for a bit before he was told to do other wise....Though, he had nothing to think about, nothing pleasant, at least. He tried to take his focus of Yunni, but it was futile, she was everything to him...and that man took her away. The man standing within the chaos, Sebastieyn knew he was the cause of it all. Yet what could he do....how could he possibly get his revenge, joining the military? He knew it was a horrid solution, chances were he was more likely to die by his own hands than even see that man face to face again. Assasination? He didn't even know the mans name, much less where he came from or where he was now.....nothing...everything draws to nothing..there was nothing he could do, nothing but dispair.

That was when Akira woke up. "Oh jeez, how long was I out? Oh hey, you're up huh sleeping beauty, *noticing Sebastieyn was also awake* no coma this time? What happened back there, when you....you know...freaked out?

Sebastieyn ignored her....he was content to rot away, he had nothing left, so no point in answering the questions of someone he just met.

"Well, whatever, either way, you're up, and it seems you wont be going out anytime soon, so time for you to come to the campus."

Sebastieyn, this time both intrigued and confused at what she said speaks up, "Campus? What are you talking about?"

Akira: You'll see soon enough, now get up and lets go!

Sebastieyn: "And if I don't want to? Why should I follow you....anywhere, let alone some school god knows where?

Akira: God...Americans, so stubborn. *Obviously angered, she picks up Sebastieyn, with suprising strength, and carries him off* Off we go!

Sebastieyn:.....What the hell lady?!

Akira: Thats Akira to you! Agent Akira as a matter of fact so shut your pie hole and deal with it!

Sebastieyn, not wanting to talk anymore, keeps quite. Eventually, Akira carries him outside where she places him within a car, presumably hers. She drives off, headed away from the hospital and city, towards the country side it seemed. They drive for what seemed over and hour before either of them spoke. Akira was the one to start up, asking if he liked rock, and Sebastieyn simply nodded. For the rest of the trip, Akira sung along with some band he couldn't for the life of himself understand. After some more songs an singing, they finally saw their destination, a gigantic buidling alone within the beautiful country side, which he figgured was the campus Akira mentioned before. They stopped at its large gates, made of what seemed to be durable metal, painted black. After stating who she was, the gates opened, and Akira drove within the large campus. From where he was, in the car, it was easy for Sebastieyn to see the place was very lively, people of all ages, from young children walking about, to teens his own age, and men and women old enough to be grandparents. He saw many of the younger students fighting, sparring it would seem, practicing various moves and attacks. This wasn;t to strange to Sebastieyn, having helped run Xiao-Yun's family dojo, taking part in their teachings as well, but even the youngest children were actively training, as though they would be sent off to war at a moments notice.

Akira, noticing Sebastieyn's confused face, could only smile to her self. Soon enough, after reaching what looked to be the front steps of the campus, Akira parks her car.

Akira: So, you gonna get out and follow me in, or do I have to carry you again? *she winks*

Sebastieyn exits the car, not wanting to have to go through the pain of being slumped over her sholders again. They quickly go up the steps, and enter the front door, only to be greeted by a man of large stature.

???: So this the new kid?

Akira: Yes sir, shall I leave him in your hands?

???: No, I want you to come with, we have some issues to talk about.

Akira: Understood.

Finally adressing Sebastieyn, the man introduces himself

???: Good day young man, I am Sacha Galerkin, principal of this fine school. I'm sure you must be filled with questions but first, lets take you into my office.

Nodding, Sebastieyn follows the man into the school, finding his office only a few feet away from the main door. Once they entered, the Principal sat in his desk, motioning Sebastieyn to do the same. Not wanting to cause any anger, he quickly follows suit. Akira stays standing at behind Sebastieyn, leaning against the wall. Looking around, Sebastieyn can see many awards, throphies, and ribbons strung up on the walls. Among them were pictures, and within each, could be seen principal Galerkin, along with another man who seemed to always be with him.

Galerkin: *ahem* "Now then, Seeing as you've been in a coma for the last three months, you probably have no idea of the current situation of our world, do you?" Seeing Sebastieyn shake his head, he continues. "Whats the last thing you remember?"

Sebastieyn:.....I...remember that Hong Kong was attacked....by someone, and beasts.....monsters tore apart the city along with explosions and flames....

Galerkin: Yes, that is right. But it was not just Hong Kong. Washington in the US, London in the UK, Moscow, Canberry, and even tokyo. All were attacked at the same time, all by the same group. They call themselves the Grineers, led by a man named Aimery Grineer. Not soon after the attacks, Grineer broadcasted across the world his message, and from that point on, all the countries of the world banded together to fight against him and his army. So far.....we are losing that fight. Grineer has too many operatives, and his main method of destruction, those beasts you saw, are near unbeatable in convetional combat.

Sebastieyn:....So...what, why am I here? Why wasn't I brought back to the U.S? Why the hell did you people take me to Japan?!

Galerkin: Calm down son. I'll explain everything. As you probably could tell, this is a military school. We've named it Lotus acadamy, after our founders and benefactors, the Lotus group. The reason you were brought to Japan is because of your immunity. Your body is immune to the infection. The same with everyone else brought to this school. Truthfully, while this is a military school, it is more of an orphanage than anything else. Everyone here has had their families taken from them, killed or turned into those beasts, their homes destroyed, unrecoverable from the damage wrought upon them. They, just like you, are all survivors

Sebastieyn: So what, am I supposed to be grateful and happily join your little army outside to fight agianst this Grineer guy?

Galerkin: I understand you are unhappy, that you've gone through alot, but please, just listen. Only those, immune to the infection have a chance against Grineer, and we need all the men and women we can get. And right now, there isn't alot of them to go around. only one in ten thousand people are immune to this infection, and we can't test to see if anyone is immune right now, not without potentially exposing them. And obviously we don't want that to happen. Right now, we have gathered all the survivors from the attacks that have been proven to be immune to the infection, and placed them here, to train them. We are the only hope for mankind.

Sebastieyn: You have @(*()$ six year olds out their, training to kill others, there is nothing right about this place. You say it's for mankind, well I think you are just as bad as Grineer himself, if you are resorting to children. I'm done here.

End of Chapter one

Edited by FallenKingErzon

I like what you're doing here. :D

Giving the Grineer history, details on the Tenno and a personal view of a character who may or may not become a Tenno.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. C:

Edited by Tauxi

I like what you're doing here. :D

Giving the Grineer history, details on the Tenno and a personal view of a character who may or may not become a Tenno.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. C:

Since its my debut, already working on it, prbly have it later tonight or tommorow.

Oh and yes, if it isn't obvious by now, only those who are immune to infection can become tenno (at least in the fan fic, the creators haven't said much on the topic, so this is what I'm going with)

And for those hoping for some action, I say this now, next chapter, probabbly just as long as this one, with more plot/story/and character introduction, but 3rd chapter shall be another long chapter with some real action in it.

This was very...intriguing to read.

Good job of making this!

I pretty sure it won't fit with the lore of the warframes but

regardless,

It different point of view of things. I'm loving your story.

Regards,

M4sterofpp4in

Yeah it almost definitly wont, but hey, they have nothing out yet so whose to say they don't just steal from me XD but as I stated in a previous thread of mine giving details about this fanfic project, I shall be trying to edit my chapters every time the creators update/create lore, to try to fit my fan fic in with the actual story as close as possible, but if it becomes to much of a hassle/ to many big changes, ill just stick with what I got.

I like it honestly, However I felt the text for the conversations became a little hard to read especially with all the Elipses!

But I do enjoy this writing, and if I was skilled enough in SFM, I would make a Series just for it.

I could make a Script or whatever of some voice actors reading it, but don't think many people would be interested in that.

I like it honestly, However I felt the text for the conversations became a little hard to read especially with all the Elipses!

But I do enjoy this writing, and if I was skilled enough in SFM, I would make a Series just for it.

I could make a Script or whatever of some voice actors reading it, but don't think many people would be interested in that.

Well screw those people, I'd love to see/hear it myself! I'll gladly allow use of any and all of my characters in anyone elses work so long as they run it by me first ( cause, you know, I wana see it my self o 3o) And yeah, sorry for the conversations, I'm more used to working with more tools than just Underlines, bolds, and qoutation marks XD. I'll try to go bakc and fix them though, make em more visible and such.

Well screw those people, I'd love to see/hear it myself! I'll gladly allow use of any and all of my characters in anyone elses work so long as they run it by me first ( cause, you know, I wana see it my self o 3o) And yeah, sorry for the conversations, I'm more used to working with more tools than just Underlines, bolds, and qoutation marks XD. I'll try to go bakc and fix them though, make em more visible and such.

Haha, Well I do the Warframe Overview Show and I have an Intro on my "I am.." Episodes where I read off a story made by SilverBones but If I was to do this..

I'd want to get several of my voice acting friends involved and get a sort of Storyboard/Comic flashing through on the screen.

Similar to the Deadspace Comic.

Haha, Well I do the Warframe Overview Show and I have an Intro on my "I am.." Episodes where I read off a story made by SilverBones but If I was to do this..

I'd want to get several of my voice acting friends involved and get a sort of Storyboard/Comic flashing through on the screen.

Similar to the Deadspace Comic.

If you need help on how the characters look/sound like Ill give you the details, Ik how excactly each character should sound like and the such. (which would make sense given I created them :P) Edited by FallenKingErzon

Chapter 2

Sebastieyn: I'm done here.

Sebastieyn storms out the room, angered by what he just heard. He thought to himself, what right did they have, to ask him and other to fight their battles? Even going as far to take children, and train them to kill, what had happened to the world in so little time, that people would even allow such a thing. This brought back images of the day he lost Xiao-Yun, painful images. It was as though he was back there right now, the fire at his back, Yunni's hand in his, and then gone, lost forever within those flames. Running, with no determined destination was the only thing he could do. He had no idea where he was, he had no way to get back to his famil....Then he rememered, as if some long lost object, rose from beneath the sea. He remembered Yunni's parents, the people who took him in during his stay in China. How could he forget them. They were probably in the dojo during the attack. Would they have gotten away? If so, did they know what happened to their daughter, or even his self? What would they think, about how he failed to save the one he swore to care for, and Yunni's younger sister Mei, how would she react to losing her sister? The same as how he acted, he guessed....Now, tears were finally brought to his eyes. He swore to protect his love, after asking her parents for their blessings, and he failed that same day....He was pathetic. He could do nothing but run, from the demons, from the truth and from himself. The only thing he could do was fade into the shadows and lose himself to the dark sea of dispair. And then everything went black again.

Back at the principals office, Akira and Galerkin speak.

Galerkin: *heaves a long sigh* I knew it would be a long shot, but still, the way he reacted, there is something more to this than we know.

Akira: Well whatever it could be, it was lost in Hong Kong. I still don't understand why, out of all the places attacked, Hong Kong was the most devestated. In every other attack, it was mostly government buildings and high ranking officals that were attacked, and even with the civillian casualties, all of them put together make up only a third of the people lost in China.

Galerkin: Yes, this is true. We understand the nature of Grineer's bombs, and yet, even after all the attacks after the inital ones, nothing compares to the devstation of Hong Kong. How did he manage to make an entire city a crater of destruction, not even mutiple nuclear bombs could have done that much damage, and yet no radiation, almost no traces of what might have used to stand in that city, save for rocks and dirt. Everything was gone, except for that boy... These are truly disturbing times.

Akira, hoping to bring up more light hearted matters, asks, "So is the project nearly done? The Lotus are breathing down all of our necks to have it ready to at least even the fight against Grineer and his men."

Galerkin: *Another sigh is brought forth* It is progressing, we are nearly there, but the matter of subjects who can handle its power, with bringing harm to their selfs is another matter. Not even the strongest man can withstand the raw energy, some have been unlucky enough to have their limbs nearly torn off, others.....Well you can imagine. The most we can do is use the protoype suits, but those lack both power and energy. We need to find sutible pilots for the advances suits.

Akira: What the hell is the point of a weapon if you can't use it! Every moment we waste, is a moment gained for Aimery, we are losing this war, and these suits are the only things that give us a fighting chance.

Galerkin: Well, I do have some good news. We did find one sutible pilot so far, and Ishiki thinks that if we study her, we might be able to find what she has, that the others did not, the missing link that will allow us to give birth to more pilots.

Akira: Really? That is good news, so who is it?

Galerkin:.....Well...um...*cough cough*....about that....

Akira:.....It's her isn't it?

Galerkin:...*Another sigh* Yes...Try not to cause any more...issues, please?

Akira: *starts to walk off, and waves a hand in good bye* Doubt it!

Galerkin: *Sighs again, and realizes how many times he has done it today* I really must stop doing that.*The phone in his pocket begins to ring*"This is Galerkin. Yes? The boy collapsed? I see, well tend to him for now, I shall visit him later. Make sure he doesn't run off, but do try to make feel...well, try to not &!$$ him off at least. Thank you, good bye. *hangs up his phone* I really am getting to old for this." *lifts his feet onto his desk, and takes out and lights a cigarette, and takes a long drag* "Too old indeed..."

Sebastieyn awakes, once again in a unfamiliar room, not too different than his original hospital room. Yet somehow, this place felt more.....homey. Then he realised he wasn't alone, a young girl was humming away, sorting through different medicines, her back turned. She had long flowing hair, jet black like a ravens feathers. It was messy, more natural than what he was used to seeing, it reminded him a bit of his own mother. He lifts his self up, allowing himself a better look of the girl. He could tell she was young, maybe 18 at the oldest. She was some kind of asian, not Chinese, maybe Japanese or Korean. The tune she was humming was a calm one, yet it felt sad, as though a man looking upon an ocean, all alone in the world, save for himself. He felt it fitting, for it was how he felt at the moment. But then the humming stopped, the girl had noticed him at last, and saw him staring at her. She seemed to go red in the face, like a girl in a cartoon, and she ran off. Obviously a shy girl...or maybe it was the burn scars on his face, either way, he was alone...again. Perhaps it was better that way, being alone, he wouldn't hurt or dissapoint anyone again. Just fade into the shadows, and live life away from people. Just as he was thinking this, the girl enters the room again, still red in the face, trying to hide herself with the curtains above the bed.

???: umm...uhh....h-here, this i-is supposed t-to make you feel better. *She hands him a cup of purple liquid*

Sebastieyn sniffs it, and after some consideration, takes drinks it as to not bother the girl anymore. The taste makes him gag, horrendous stuff it was. But the effects were immediate. His head felt a bit better, and he didn't feel as exhusted as he did from before.

Sebastieyn: Thank you. *The girl takes the cup and nods* Am I still in the campus? *Another nod from the girl*

???: You're in the nurses office....Y-you collapsed out b-back in the field. *She tried to keep her eyes either on him, or down at the floor, but every so often, he could tell she was looking at his scars

*Sebastieyn, embarasses and ashamed, looked away. This emarasses the nervous girl, making her feel guilty.

???: Oh.....S-sorry....I didn't mean to...

Sebastieyn: It's okay, not your fault....only mine....

The girl, deciding that she rather not make the patient feel any worse, goes back to sorting the medicine again, but every so often she would look back, as if trying to decide if she was looking at a person, or their reflection. Just then Agent Akira enters the room, startling the girl, and grabing Sebastieyn's attention.

Akira: Jeez, leave you alone for a minute, and you go and collapse again eh?

Sebastieyn: If you're here to try and persuade me again, don't. You'd have an easier time finding Grineer.

Akira: Well aren't you a ball of sunshine. Look, truthfully I don't know a damn thing about you, I have no idea what happened in Hong Kong, and frankly, I don't give a damn. What matters, is that you are here, now and alive. You are all alone, in a foriegn country, with no way to get back home, so that leaves you in our care. Whether that care is good or bad is entirely up to you.

Sebastieyn: So what, you're gonna torture me for not wanting to join your little army is that it? You'd only be proving me right. I have no intention of bending to your will, or Galerkin's, or whoever the hell these Lotus people are.

Akira: Look, you don't have to join if you don't want, no one here does. If they join, it's of their free will. Do we still train everyone? Yeah, but hey, I mean it is a military school, give us a break. Obviously we aren't sending out children to the battle field either, only those of age can fight, and only if they are willing. Everyone here has come for their own reasons, whether for revenge, or because they have no place left to go, it doesn't matter. All I know is, we need every hand we can get. So at least give us a chance, it'd be better than rotting away in self pity.

Sebastieyn looks away, not wanting to face her, but he knows it's true. It'd go against everything he once believed in if he just did nothing. But he knew that revenge, as satisfiying as it might be, was not his answer. He needed a reason to fight, or at least a reason to keep living. All he had now was Yunni's last request. For now that would be fine, he could at least try to see what goes on here....But that didn't mean he couldn't give Akira hell. This brought a small smile to his face. The first time he has done it since he's woken up, now that he thinks about it. Not much to smile about these days it seems, as if it were wrong to do so.

Sebastieyn: Fine, I'll stay and do....what ever it is you people do. Just don't waste my time

.Akira: Oh, we are so honored for you to grace us with your presence here milord! *she said sarcastically* You'll be given a uniform and a room to stay in later then. We'll set up a class schedule, see what interests you. What? *Sebastieyn has given her a look of suprise, not expecting that he would be able to choose his own classes* Hey, we still are a school, give us some credit, we aren't heartless....not completely anyways *she laughs heartily* Well for now, Miss Seung, do you think you could show him to a room with available space?

Obviously not expecting to be called on, the girl stumbles, dropping a bottle, "O-oh...umm..yes. I t-think I know of one."

Akira: Good, please show him to it, thank you. *Now adressing sebastieyn* I'll have hte principal find you later and you too can talk some more. He is a really good guy some don't give him a hard time. Now then, I'm off, got to find me a certain little birdy to bother. *she exits, leaving the nurse and sebastieyn alone once more*

???: Ummm...uh...do you want to go now? *She asked, still hiding partially behind the curtain*

Sebastieyn: Sure I guess. If you don't mind that is. Oh, probably should introduce myself, I'm Sebastieyn by the way. Thank you for caring for me.

???: N-not at all, it's my j-job. Oh....u-hh...my name is Soo-Yun.The girls name obviously bothered Sebastieyn a bit, being so close to Xiao-Yun's name. But he tries to not let it show.

Sebastieyn: So, where are we headed? *he said trying to standing up, but stumbles*Soo-Yun manages to catch him, and now he can finally see the girl in her entirety. The first thing he realizes, is that like him, she has burn scars on the right side of her face and on right arm, where she was covered by the curtain

Soo-Yun: T-take it easy, you mustn't h-hurt yourself.

Sebastieyn: Umm, yeah, thanks. *He recovers, managing to stand on his own*

Soo-Yun leads Sebastieyn out the room, leading him up a flight of stairs. Along the way, she tells him a bit about the school and the different things here. Sebastieyn, simply listens, not wanting to talk. He thinks her voice, while shakey and nervous, is somehow soothing, and to reply out loud would ruin it, as if it were fragile glass. Aftter a a few minutes of walking, they end up infront of a door, which upon, Soo-Yun knocks. After a reply, the door opens, revealing a large, white haired boy who seemed his own age.

???: Allo? You needing something?

Soo-Yun: Ummm...you are Steiner r-right? Do you still have avaliable space i-in your room for a-another?

Steineer: Yes, *now looking at Sebastieyn* new comrade?

Soo-Yun: A-ah, yes? *Not knowing how to respond exactly*

Steiner: I see. Come in, don't make mess.

Sebastieyn: Thank you for bringing me Soo-Yun. Take care

Soo-Yun: A-hh, it was no problem *Now blushing at Sebastieyns politness* I-if you need anything, I am u-usually in the nurses office after school. Good bye *she bows a bit, then rushes off*

Sebastieyn, not wanting to stand in the hall anymore, enters the room. Steineer steps infront of him, inspecting him. After what seemed like a moment of undecisiveness, Steineer huffs in approval. During that time, Sebastieyn inspected Steineer himself. He could easily see the man was of Russian decent, even if his accent and way of talking didn't give it a way.

Steiner: So comrade, why you here? Survivor, or wanting?

Sebastieyn: Survivor. Wanting? not so much.

Steiner: Bah, are you not fighter? Not matter, you prove yourself in due time. I am Steineer, Steineer Grechkov! *He stated rather proudly* And you?

Sebastieyn: Sebastieyn Gainsworth.

Steiner: Good name. Sounds strong yet calm. Maybe you are fighter. We shall see. It is almost curfew though, so we have no time to check. You bring anything with you?

Sebastieyn: No, nothing but the clothes on my back *Said rather disatisfied*

Steiner: Not worry friend, you shall be given what you need. Do good, and you get what you want as well. *now pointing at the two bunk beds in the room* Bed on top left is mine, bottom left is yours. Other comrades shall return later. I introduce you then. You hungry? Still time to eat.

Sebastieyn: No, I'm fine *he wasn't all that hungry, the medicine from before killed what ever appitite he had with its tatse*

Taking the time to survey the room, he see's its a bit bland save for the one poster hung on the right side. Was a poster of some band or another. The walls were a white-ish yellow. Nothing really impressive to look at.

Sebastieyn: I'm going to go ahead and sleep, tired from today, I'll save the introductions for the morning, okay?

Steiner: I understand comrade, do not worry, we all have had our....how you say....issues? I head out to eat, good night to you.

And with that, Steiner leaves the room, turning off the light on the way, leaving Sebastieyn alone in the shadows once more....He decides it was a mistake to have gone eat, but dismisses it and gets into the bed. The moment he rests his head, he instantly falls asleep. And he his greeted with neither nightmares or dreams, but rather a voice.

???: We shall soon meet.....

Night ends, and the sun rises. Sebastieyn is awakened by the sound of horns, the usually military wakeup, seems its not just for America, he thinks to himself. Pondering about the voice in his head from his dream, he sits up, and finds the uniform he was promised at the far end of his bed. He takes them in hand, surveys the room, and sees that his room mates have already left. Beds neatly tucked, and not a sign of messiness everywhere. Not one to like trouble, Sebsatieyn quickly dons the uniform and makes his bed the same as the others. Just as he was about to leave he hears a loud snore. Looking back it seems one of his room mates, from the other side has yet to wake up. Sebastieyn debates whether to wake him or not, but seeing as he has no where to go specifically, he decides to play the nice guy.

Sebastieyn: *tapping on the mans side* Yo, wake up, think you gotta go somewhere.

???: whuh? who? Ugh just five more minutes.....*snore*Sebastieyn gives it another try, at the same time he wonders why the mans voice was so strange. He finds out the hard way.The man, being clumsy, starts to wake up, but falls over, falling onto Sebastieyn. It's now that Sebastieyn realises that rather than a man, it was, in reality a girl. A very large, and equally as heavy girl at that.

Sebastieyn: Crushing....me *he wheezes*

???: Oh, sorry mate *gets up* Whooie, that was a good rest. Oh hey, you're that new guy who didn't bother introducing himself aren't ya?

Sebastieyn: Y-yeah *still trying to recover from the weight that was recently on him* Is falling on top of people your way of greeting them?

???: Ha, good one mate. Names Chrissna, or as most people call me, Chrissy. Pleasure to meet ya.

Sebastieyn: *now standing up, straightning his uniform* Sebastieyn. So umm, aren't you late or something?

Chrissna: Oh S#&$.....the instructors gonna have my head. Hmmm....unless I had a good excuse. Wanna say I was helping you out by showing you around? Do that and I wont tell anyone you were trying ta feel me up.Sebastieyn: Fee-....what the hell!? I was trying to be nice and wake you up. Guess it was a mistake. *regreting getting involved with this girl already, He heads towards the door*

Chrissna: It was a joke, just a joke, jeez, don't gotta blow a fuse man. Common do me a favor, will ya?

Sebastieyn: Fine, whatever, I have no idea where I need to go anyways. I'm supposed to go set up a class schedule with the principal or something like that

.Chrissna: Alright mate, let me just get into uniform an we'll be on our way!

Obviously not caring she was infront of someone else, a man no less, she begins to strip out of the pajama's she had on and dons her uniform, Sebastieyn, not wanting to see in the slightest waits outside next to the door. After finishing her bed, Chrissna joins Sebastieyn outside and leads the way. Getting a better look at her in the hallways light, Sebastieyn can see she was definitly tall, 6'7 maybe? She was also very tan. He deduced she was probably from Australia or Hawaii. She had short brown hair, cut evenly. Seems like the school didn't have strict regulations for hair.

Chrissna: So mate, you're new here right? Like the place so far?

Sebastieyn: Haven't really seen much aside from the front gates, the nurses office and our room. Speaking of which, is it normal for men and woman to share a room?

Chrissna: It depends. Most girls rather stay separated from the mens side, but others like me couldn't care less. Ah, here we are, the principals office.

Sebastieyn: So you headed to where ever, or you need to come inside with me, to reafirm your little lie, eh?

Chrissna: *laughs* Nah, I'm good, enough people saw us as we were walking so I should be set, see ya around mate. Take care.

Sebastieyn: Same to you. Later. Chrissna walks away, leaving Sebastieyn standing at the door. "Well, it's not gonna open itself." He says to himself, and so he knocks twice. He hears a call to come in almost immediately.

Galerkin: Ahh, hello Mr.Gainsworth, I've heard from agent Yukimura that you have decided to reconsider.

Sebastieyn: Well, she did prove some good points, so for now I'll join your school. But before that, mind if I ask a few questions?

Galerkin: I'm all ears, speak your mind.

Sebastieyn: Firstly, does my family know that I'm alive, and if so, do they know where I am?

Galerkin: They have known that you've been in a coma, and in our care. But they haven't heard that you woke up or that you are here yet.

Sebastieyn: I see. For now, I would like that you keep it that way.

Galerkin: *Intrigued, he raises an eyebrow* If you don't mind me asking, why?

Sebastieyn: I rather not see them at the moment is all. My second question, there was a family I was in the care of, during my stay in Hong Kong, can I find out if they were alive?

Galerkin: Hmmm, not many people made it out of Hong Kong, so that might be a tad bit difficult. What are their names?

Sebastieyn: The husbands and wife's names are Yu-en and Xiao-Yuu Do, and daughters Xiao-Yun and Mei.

Galerkin: Hmm...wait, Mei? as in Mei Do, the singer?

Sebastieyn: You've heard of Mei?

Galerkin: Yes, she is quite popluar around the world, especially right now. I'm....uhh *cough* a bit of a fan of hers you see.

Sebastieyn:........So...I take it she is fine then?

Galerkin: Ah yes, she and her parents are fine, though it seems the older daughter Xiao-Yun died in the disaster. We had no idea that you were staying with them, seeing as any and all records in Hong Kong have been destroyed, so we didn't know to contact them about you, forgive me.

Sebastieyn: No, it's fine. I rather they didn't know any ways.....Did they have a funeral for Xiao-Yun?

Galerkin sees there is something more to it unlike with his own parents, but does not press. "Yes, for both you and her actually. They cremated Xiao-Yun's remains, and for you, they made a shrine."

Sebastieyn: I see.....

Galerkin: *cough cough* So, any more questions?

Sebastieyn: Just a few. You said before, that the Grineer beasts cannot be beaten by conventional combat. What exactly are they?

Galerkin: You ask a very good question. These beasts, are not beasts at all in fact. They were all once human. You saw it for yourself in Hong Kong, did you not? How men and woman transformed into those things? What it is exactly is a parasite of sorts. One that infects the body, and takes over the mind. We've named the parasite the Technocyte, for the fact that they seem to eat energy and store it in their bodies. The parasite is a micro organisim that can enter the body via multiple ways, injection, consumption, and the air. Currently, their only know weakness, apart from ripping out the host bodies spinal cord, is fire and even that doesn't help much. As I said before, there are few instances where one survives the parasite. It rips into their mind, assuming control, then after taking over bodily functions, it begins to mutate the host at a rapid pace. They also seem to be a hive mind. The moment a new body has been taken over, it is automaticlly linked with the other parasites, allowing for cooperation. Put them in the Grineers control, and he has an army of thousands, that just keeps on growing. Our current solution to stopping them has been the firebomb method, raining down napalm from above, but it's a matter of time before that does not work either.

Sebastieyn: I see. So then If guns barely work on them, then even people who are immune to the parasite will not be able to hold them back, and obviosuly you know this *Galerkin nods at this* So that means you've come up with a new method, or a new weapon, that you will use, doesn't it?

Galerkin: Hmph. You really are a bright young man aren't you? Yes, you are correct. We have developed a new way to combat the infection and the Grineer. It is called Project Warframe. rather than a simple weapon, they are suits. These suits enhance the wearers abilities. Strength, stamina, everything and more. But we've run into multiple problems with the project, much to the Lotus's dismay. I say that we developed it, but in reality, it's more like we stole it.

Sebastieyn: Stole? From whom, Grineer?

Galerkin: No. You see, after Aimery Grineer caused the initial attacks, another group rose at the same time. They are known as the Corpus. They are a corporation that supports, and funds Grineer's plans. Much like the Lotus, they work in the background so we have not been able to pinpoint their leaders. But, about a month ago, the Lotus ordered the raid of a multinational company that we suspected of being a branch of the Corpus, and we were right. It had been one of their more important science buildings, and we gained access to a large ammount of knowledge. We learned of the method of how Grineer was synthesising the Technocytes, how the Grineer were mass producing their own specially enchanced armor, and many other things. With this new found knowledge, me and Doctor Geeno Ishiki, a long time friend of mine, began research to create our own enchanced armor. We learned that those immune to the parasites control, might possibly be able to actually use the parasite to enchance them through the mutations. *Noticing Sebastieyn's horrified look he quickly responds* Erh, I shouldn't say mutate really. Rather think of it as a mega steroid, but we don't place it in a persons body, but within the suit its self, so the wearer does not take any of the parasite within them. But like I've said before, we've run into problems.

Sebastieyn: Like what exactly?

Galerkin: It seems even though one can be immune to the parasite, the suit will not function on them unless they are synchronised with it.

Sebastieyn: Snychronised? What do you mean?

Galerkin: Remember how I said the Technocyte were a hive mind? Well that isn't really the entirety of it. To protect its self from possible corruption, the Technocyte have a fail safe system of sorts. Until a parasite has taken over a hosts body, they are seperated from the hive, only knowning their immdiate programing to infect another organism. Until that happens, they have their own sentience, though little it is. Because the parasites in our suits are not connected to the Hive, they have begun to grow sentient, but rather than try to break free and rejoin the hive, they have grown their own desires. Think of it as an AI. They have grown the desire to live, and are constantly learning. We've also learned that the way the Grineer and Corpus create the Technocyte is rather...horrific. The technocyte come from raw organic material.....human material. They've been kiddnaping men, woman, and children around the world, and have been turning them into these parasites to serve their cause. So in a sense, the parasites are living human souls.

Sebastieyn:...Oh dear lord....That's....that's just disgusting. I'd be crying @(*()$ blasphamy if I were any more religious.

Galerkin: Quite. Well the sentient parasites within our suits know this as well, and they wish for revenge on those who made them this way. So we help them get revenge, the help us by powering our suits. But unless both the pilot of the suit, and the parasite within the suit accept each other mentally, it does not matter. Sometimes, the rejection is so bad, the suit actually harms the wearer. So far, we've only been ale to find one succesful pilot. One will not help against thousands.

Sebastieyn begins to comtemplate all that he has heard. Taken in this new knowlege, he realises just how dire things really have become. "So we have the Grineer, the Corpus, and the Technocyte plague all to deal with. We really are in the S#&$ hole huh?"

Galerkin: Quite so, thats why we are desperately trying to find compatible pilots for our suits. Thankfully, until then, we've been able to create a prototype suit of sorts, that does not require synchronization, but it is no where near as strong as the advanced suits, and doesn't last long on the field without a recharge. *looking at the clock, Galerkin realises much time has passed* Well, that is all I can tell you for now, hopefully we will be able to talk more at some point. Now then, lets get onto the buisness of deciding your classes. Seeing as you already completed high school, you do not have to take the normal courses of history, math, science, or english, if you do not wish. Although it is mandatory to take certain courses, depending on if you plan on joining the project, or simply want to continue your life after this. So what are your plans?

Sebastieyn: I'll join the project, I have no other plans. *Said bluntly, with no hesitation*

Galerkin: I see, then you will be required to take three courses. Millitary training, weapons training, and martial arts training. Each has its own instructor, from whom you'll learn more about the class from. Now then, please review this list if there are any other courses you wish to take. *He takes out a paper from his desk, handing it to Sebastieyn* Oh, and of course there are after school programs as well, while not mandatory, it is recomended you take up at least one.

Reviewing the list, Sebastieyn sees it is quite diverse, ranging from archery classes, to calculus, and even quantum physics. Thinking back on his first year during college, he decided to take a computer programing course. Since he was always bad at math, he didn't even look at its general direction, but saw nothing under the other education programs that he really liked either. He decided to leave it at programing, not really caring to further his education. Under after school activities he saw a few he liked. There was a chess and mahjong club, so he considered those. Then there was the MMA club, and after all his training at the dojo, he thought it would be good to keep his practice up, especially since he had gotten weak from sleeping the past three months. Circling his choices, he hands the paper back to Galerkin.

Galerkin: Hmm, not the educational type, yet you seem so bright, oh well. Hmm chess and mahjong club? I'd have never thought you as paitent enough for those types of activities *laughs to himself*. Finally MMA club I see, makes sense seeing as you did live in a dojo for a time....*he begins to laugh for some unknown reason* you are going to have quite the fun in that club, the instructor is quite the energetic person. I'll leave it to you, to meet them. Well then, now you must also be assigned a home room. *laughs to himself again* I think you'll quite enjoy this one. So a total of four classes, and two clubs. *After writing the classes and clubs rooms and times, he hands the schedule to Sebastieyn* Well then, you just missed breakfast, but you should be able to make it to homeroom in time. If you want, I'll give you permission to skip it to go eat.

Sebastieyn: It's fine, I'll just head to class and eat lunch. Well then, if thats all, I'll be going.

Galerkin: Yes, please enjoy your stay here, and if you ever need me, please feel free to visit.

And with that, Sebastieyn took his leave, closing the door behind him. Galerkin began to think, that somehow, things were going to be more interesting around his school.

End of chapter 2

Im liking it so far! :) nice writing. Some liiitle spelling mistakes here and there but that doesnt really matter Imho

Yeah, freaking spell checker isn't working right for some reason, so actaully, I'm amazed I've made only few errors so far. Once I figgure out the problem, I'll be going back and fixing all errors. Hmm....just realised I prbly could use Microsoft word or Google docs, type everything there, spell check, then copy and paste to here.....*sigh*....well that would've been useful to think of earlier.

Should complie this into a little book.

I love how you gave each character a distinct personality.

Also, those loose ends are reallying pulling me through. Wanting to learning more.

It pulling me in and I love the lore so far.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

M4sterofp4in

Should complie this into a little book.

I love how you gave each character a distinct personality.

Also, those loose ends are reallying pulling me through. Wanting to learning more.

It pulling me in and I love the lore so far.

Keep up the good work.

Regards,

M4sterofp4in

UGGHHHHH mother @(*()$ computer pretty much died on my all of today and last night, couldnt get any chaper 3 work done T^T I promise it'll be up soon though, got everything working again (I hope)!

Well if it's any teaser of sorts.

The WFO Team is possibly looking at doing an Audio series on this~

By all means, go ahead! I enjoy your show, so it'd be intresting to view, just know that I will be going back to change a few things in the latter half of chapter two today/tommrow, so you might wanna wait until that happens if you want to use that chapter now.

EDIT: Finished the changes, so no worries there anymore, it is in the very last few paragraphs of the chapter.

Chapter 3

Sebastieyn aimlessly wanders the hall is search of his new homeroom. On his class schedule it say that he was supposed to go to a room 1481

Sebastieyn: Room 1475......room 1478....Here we go 1481.

Sebastieyn can hear the chatter of students from outside, it was quite the noisy class compared to most others. He Knocks on the rooms door twice, and hears a call to wait. The door opens almost instantly, and from where he was, Sebastieyn stood face to face with doom itself. Of course, the person in charge of the class could only be Akira Yukimura. Neither said anything for a few seconds before Sebastieyn broke the silence

"Nope." and with that single statement, he closed the door again, and began walking away, but Agent Akira being herself could not let that stand and immediately opens the door again just in time to catch Sebastieyn by his collar.

Akira: Oh don't think it's that easy little man! You aren't getting out of my class that easily.

Sebastieyn: I thought you were an agent, what you get demoted ?

Akira: Nah, I simply have fun messing with kids like you. *Dragging him inside the class, the other students could only look, and pity the new kid* Hey everyone, we have a new guy joining us today, why don't you go ahead and introduce yourself!

Sebastieyn: .....Is it mandatory? *this earned a few snickers from the other kids*

Akira: Usually, no, but I just like you that much, so get to it. *gives Sebastieyn an evil grin*

Pulling himself out of Akira's death grip, he stands up and begins to do as she asked.

Sebastieyn: Uh...names Sebastieyn Gainsworth, and thats about all I want to say. *now looking at Akira* So where can I sit?

Akira looking a bit downfallen, hoping for a better introduction from Sebastieyn simply points to a seat near the back end of the class. Taking his seat, Sebastieyn finds a familiar face.

Chrissna: Well looks like we keep meeting up, huh mate?

Sebastieyn:.....Either I have the worst luck, or some god really hates me these days.

Chrissna: Hey, whats that supposed to mean?

Sebastieyn: Absolutely nothing. So you get in trouble with Agent $#*(@ over there?

Chrissna: Nah, she let me go, had a few witnesses watch us pass by, so thanks to you I got off free, thanks mate. So, you two have a history or something? You seem quite friendly.

Sebastieyn: If by friendly, you mean I'd drop kick her off a cliff if I was given the chance, yeah friendly indeed. We met yesterday, and kinda hated each other from the get go. Nothing grand if that's what you were hoping for.

Chrissna: And here I was hoping to spread some gossip about the new teacher and student couple. There goes my dreams. So, what other classes you got? *Without waiting for a reply she simply snatches Sebastieyn's Schedule from his hands* Eh, programing? A bit boring, but what ever. Ahh, I see you've enlisted in the project huh, didn't see that coming, well it seems we got the same times for combat training, look forward to seeing you there mate *gives him a wink*

A bell begins to ring, sounding the end of homeroom.

Chrissna: Well then, catch you later, have fun man.

Sebastieyn: See you. *waving back a farewell* Well, onto class I guess.

Akira: Sebastieyn, before you go I have something for you.

Sebastieyn: *sigh* Guess it wouldn't be that easy. Yes?

Akira goes to her desk, taking out a bag from underneath, and hands it to Sebastieyn

Akira: It has everything you'll need, text book for programming, change of clothes for your various training courses, and of course supplies. Also, one more thing. *she hands him a pink ribbon, one that he recognized. It was the ribbon Xiao-Yun always wore in her hair, he had given it to her as a present for christmas* It was in your hand when they found you in Hong Kong, they thought you'd like it back.

Sebastieyn looks at the ribbon and places it within his pocket, not wanting to think anymore on it.

Sebastieyn: Thank you.....and sorry for acting like an &#! to you at the hospital.

Akira: Don't sweat it. That's both the blessing and the curse of this school. We've all been through our own problems, even the instructors. So yeah, we might not be the happiest bunch, but we also understand each others pain. So take it easy, and try not to think of the past to much, and instead, look to tommorow. *She says this with genuine sympathy, so it made it hard for Sebastieyn to actually dislike the woman*

Sebastieyn: Thanks. *nodding in agreement* See you later.

With that, He went in search of his next class. Like all his previous times in school, it was a basic introduction, and straight into the work. His instructor was a old fellow who went by Mr. Hutchinson. He seemed like a good man, and after a bit of explaining where they were at in the class, Sebastieyn easily settled in. After his programing class ended, he headed to the millitary training class which was located outside on the capus fields. This time, the instructor was nothing short of a cliche. A previous Marine warrant officer named Anthony Pena, but only to be reffered as Warrant officer Pena, or simply instructor. He looked as though he came straight out of a millitary movie, producing the all to common instructor talk, which was just talking loud enough to hurt your ears, but not loud enough to be considered yelling. After making his introduction, the instructor told Sebastieyn what was expected of him, then he was told he'd have to take a physical assesment to find out how fit he was. He was sent back inside the school with a teacher assistant to be assesed. The assistant gave Sebastieyn the general tests; Pull ups, push ups, crunches, sit ups, and a one-hundred meter dash. Once, having done them all, he was told to go to the nurses office for a general check up and to find out if he needed any shots.

With all the walking he's done, he has gotten used to the schools layout, and gets to the nurses office in little time. Inside, he see's that Soo-Yun is not here. Instead, another man has taken her place.

Nurse: Ah, you are Sebastieyn right?

Sebastieyn: Yeah, that's me.

Nurse: I'm Doctor Jenson, but you can either call me doctor or nurse if you want, doesn't matter to me. So lets see, a general health check up and seems like you need only one shot today, for the flu. Lets start with the physical. If you could, please remove your shoes, then try to touch your toes.

Following the nurses orders, they go through the usual hospital visit. After recieving his shot, Doctor Jenson gives Sebastieyn a clean bill of health and sends him on his way back to class. Else where.....

Galerkin: *toying with some high level quantum physics problems he begins to talk outloud* Hmm, Sebastieyn had combat training next didn't he, might be a bit more enjoyable to watch his rank assesment than this. *Takes out his hpone and makes a call* Mrs. Jennings, I'll be out for the next period, if you could take all my calls that'd be lovely. Thank you, have a good day. Now then, lets go check on our new student.

Sebastieyn enters the room of his next class, Combat training. It is the campus's main gymnasium. It was easily the size of a foot ball stadium, so there was lots of room for multiple classes to partake at the same time. The floors were made of durable wood, that was easy to move on with either bare feet or shoes, making it easier for the students to practice their various styles. Along with that, there were multiple rings for the students to spar in, a single one as large as what you'd see in a special event like pro wrestling, or an MMA match. There were also numerous other pieces of equipment, ranging from sand bags, to wooden dummies. They even had a rack of wooden weapons, swords, spears, knifes, even a mace, they could all be found. A woman that seemed in her late twenties aproached Sebastieyn. She seemed relaxed, but also full of confidence in what she does. The woman also looked like she was of Spanish decent, she had frizzy black hair and brown eyes.

???: Ah, so you're my new student, Sebastieyn Gainsworth right?

Sebastieyn: Yes ma'am. *He replied, standing at attention*

???: At ease. My name is Ayame Hamasaki, you can call me what ever you want, I don't really care. Unlike the other instructors, I'm pretty lax with rules. So long as you respect me, your peers, and what rules I do have, we'll get along fine.

Sebastieyn: Good to hear, I'll stick with calling you instructor for now.

Hamasaki: Since you joined my class, you have to go through a skill test to see what rank you'll be placed at.

Sebastieyn: Rank? Like Judo's dan ranking system?

Hamasaki: Ahh, so you know martial arts? Yes, like that. We go by letters here, from rank F, the worst, to rank S the best. To rank for F you simply have to have no skill. Doesn't matter if you are strong or not, and it is all determined by me. Currently, if you don't count me, within the entire school there is only one other S rank student, you'll meet her soon enough. The point of this class is to have everyone reach that S rank, so aim for it and you'll improve in no time. Now for the test, hmm well I was going to have everyone break into teams and each team would face each other in a match, so lets go with that, I'll have you start off with David's team.

Sebastieyn: David?

Hamasaki: He is the big guy over to the right, see him? He only looks unfriendly, but he is a nice guy so try to get along. I'll explain the match rules once everyone is ready. Oh, by the way, you don't have to wear the classes standard uniform if you prefer to wear something different.

Sebastieyn: Okay, understood. *He waves a hand in thanks, then beings to walk over to the boy named David*

As instructor Hamasaki stated, David really did look unfriendly. He seemed as though simply walking near him would annoy him to no end. He was a bit shorter than Sebastieyn, about 5'7. He had wavey brown hair, and brown eyes.

Sebastieyn: Yo. *waving to get David's attention* I'm Sebastieyn, the instructor told me to join your team for the matches.

David: I see, welcome then *still looking pretty surly* I'm David. There are eight members per team, so with you we finally reached eight since the class numbers were uneven. The others are over there *motioning his head to a corner, Sebastieyn sees six other students, he finds that Chrissna and Steiner are also in his team* The two big ones are Steiner and Chrissna, our strongest members, Steineer is a boxer and Chrissna is a wrestler. They both are B ranks.

Sebastieyn: Yeah, they also happen to be my room mates. Figgures I also end up in the same team.

David: Heh I know Chrissna well enough to say, sucks for you man. Moving on we have the twins, Ami and Yumi. They are the smallest, but the fastest. Ami uses Taekwondo while Yumi uses Jujitsu, both are rank C. You can tell them apart by the pearls in their hair, Ami wears blue, Yumi wears violet.

Small was definitly the right word for them, they probably only just stood at Sebastieyn's chest. They looked to be Japanese. Both had light brown hair, tied up in pony tails held by their respective pearls. They also looked extremely mischevious, as though if you left them for a minute, they'd find a way to create destruction from seemingly nothing. They also had a sort of cuteness to them, that would make you forgive them no matter what they did.

David: Next is Alyosha, she is Steiner's older step-sister, and another room mate of yours.

Sebastieyn: Hmm, haven't met her yet.

Alyosha was neither tall nor short, but she looked as though she could chew off a persons head if they got on her bad side. She had long straight hair, snow white like a snow flake. Her face was beautiful yet seemed as though it held no innocence, like she was constantly on the battle field, ready to strike out at those who came too close. But her light blue eyes seemed to make you want to take that risk for they couldn't help but draw you in.

David: Well you're gonna wish you hadn't, she is as mean as they come. She uses a mix of Combat Sambo and Karate making her down right deadly. Being the most skillful out of us all, she was ranked as A. Mercy is a word that isn't in her vocabulary. She actually knocked a guy out in the first five seconds of her assesment match. So seriosuly, don't &!$$ her off.

It was believeable, her arms looked as if they'd chop right through steel, her legs even more so.

David: Lastly, we have Soo-Yun.

Sebastieyn: Soo-Yun? The nurse girl? *genuinely suprised, he looks around and finally notices her, hiding behind the others*

David: Oh, you know her? Yeah, she is pretty shy, she doesn't fight at all if she can help it. She joined the project to be a doctor, but everyone has to go through the three training classes, regardless of what role they plan to play. Although she hates fighting, she is actually pretty good. She uses Wushu. She is ranked as B in terms of skill, but in actually battle, because of her reluctance to fight, she got ranked F. Usually during these matches she sits out and tries to act as a coach or tend tou our bruises.

Sebastieyn: So what do you use?

David: Me? I use Muay Thai and Kickboxing. I'm a rank B like Chrissy and Steiner. What about you?

Sebastieyn: Haven't got tested yet, so the instructor is gonna use my match to determine it. For styles, it depends. I switch between two styles depending on the type of fight. My main style is called Suǒyǒu de wǔshù, it's a style my two teachers created, a bit like Jeet kun do, but there is more to it, it's easier to see than say.

David: Cool, I get to see something new, whats the other style.

Sebastieyn: Oh, that one is a secret. It's a style I only use if I have to. I technically created it, but the basis of the style was taken from someone I saw fight before.

David: Well then, I hope you don't have to use it then *gives a little laugh* Lets have you actually go meet them now. *taking Sebsatieyn over to the rest of the group, David introduces their new member* Hey guys, we got a new member. *steps back so everyone could see Sebastieyn properly*

Sebastieyn: Sup guys. Hey Steiner, Chrissna. *noding to his roommates, he also nods to Soo-Yun who hesitantly does the same*

Chrissna: Took your sweet time to get here, so the teach stick you with us? Sounds good to me.

Steiner: Good to see you again comrade, you are fighter afterall, eh? *pats Sebastieyn on his sholder* Was not thinking you'd join project, it is good to have you here.

Sebastieyn: Meh, had nothing better to do, so I thought why not.

Alyosha: If you keep acting like that, you are likely to end up hurt.

Steiner: Ahh, don't mind her, that is my sister Alyosha, she is, how you say....blunt.

Sebastieyn: *He nods to tell Steiner that he wasn't insulted* Do not worry madam, I'll be sure to take good care of myself so such a thing doesn't happen.

*This brings out a bit of a grunt of aproval to Alyosha, not notcing the sarcasm*

Ami and Yumi: So, who are you!?

Sebastieyn: Ah, yes, I haven't introduced myself. My name Is Sebastieyn Gainsworth, instructor Hamasaki placed my in your team, so I'll be in your care.

Ami: Wow, polite, must be from London.

Yumi: Nah, he doesn't have bad teeth, so that isn't.

Sebastieyn: Thats actually a bad stero-type, not all English people have bad teeth, though I have seen some pretty bad mouths. As for where I'm from, I was born in America, but had been studying abroad when I got caught up in the attacks in Hong Kong, been in a coma for until now, woke up the other day and here I am *Stating it as though it was nothing to him*

Chrissna: Jeez, didn't hear that before, then again I guess we didn't really get the time to properly introduce ourselfs either. Are ya sure you can be up and about so soon mate? Not gonna drop on us and faint will ya?

Sebastieyn: I'll be fine, thanks for the concern though.

David: Well then, now that we all know each other, shall we explain how our system works to the new guy?

Everyone nods in agreement aside from Sebastieyn.

David: It's pretty simple, we just simply rock paper scisors if you want to go next. No real order, so if you can pretty much fight when you want. So any questions?

Sebastieyn: Sounds pretty solid, but I do have one question.

David: Shoot.

Sebastieyn: Is it just me, or does everyone in this school speak near perfect english?

David: English is the easiest language to learn, as well as the most common, so most countries teach it as a requirement, it's not as strange as you would think. Anyone who hasn't already learned english from previous school are forced to take classes on it here.

Sebastieyn: Ahh, makes sense. Well other than that, I'm good to go.

Hamasaki: Good timing too, *walking up to the group* we are about to start. Please come to the ring.

Leading the way, all the students follow the instructor to the ring. The instructor stops, and begins to talk.

Hamasaki: Okay here are the rules, we are gonna do a three day tourney. Over the period of the next three classes, the ten teams here will compete against each other, in varying types of battles. The team with the most wins for that round will proceed to the next round, pretty simple. There will be a special prize for the team that wins, so everyone do your best. Now lets go over the battle types you are allowed to have. First is the One man war, each team will send up one member, and they shall fight, the loser is taken out of the round for the duration, the winner fights on, and keeps fighting till they lose. It is possible for one member to win an entire round for his or her team if they want so keep on fighting till you can't fight anymore.

"The next battle time is Tag match. Both teams send up a starter, and as the fight progresses, they can switch as many times as they want with any other member of their team by slapping hands at their side of the ring. If you manage to pin the opponent into submission, or knock them out it is a win for the entire round so be sure to take advantage of the tag system and switch when needed. Interference without tag first is strictly prohibited. Doing so will be immediate disqualification. After tagging, you have five seconds to leave the ring, or you will be disqualified for that as well."

"Finally, we have Choosing Rights. Like in One man war, you keep fighting till you lose, but when you win you have the right to choose who you wish to fight next, and the opponents have to comply. Also, winner may choose to take on more than one opponent at a time, but if they lose the next member must take on both opponents alone. The only exemption to the picking rights rule is if the opposing team calls for a coin flip, they can only use this once, win or lose. If they win they have the say in who fights next. Now the team selections shall be drawn at random from this box. *She takes out a small box from her uniform and begins to go through it* First up we have David's team versus....*takes out another paper* Team Morte, take your positions."

David: S#&$, we would get Michael's team off the bat *He kicks the ring side*

Sebastieyn: I get the feeling that's bad?

Ami: Very, they are all rank B's and A's, the second best team right now. There is no way we can win, even with Alyosha. *she sigh in utter dejection*

A tall, black haired student who was very tan and seemed as though he came straight out of the alley's of Detroit walks up to them

???: Heh, looks like we get to have fun with you kiddies, better not forfeit, it'd make it even more boring. Oh, so you got the new guy huh? *looking at Sebastieyn* Wow, this guy is nothing but bones, hope we don't break you with one hit dude, your friends are gonna need all the help they can get. *laughs*

Sebastieyn's new team looks away dejectedly, already allowing in defeat, save for Alyosha, who seemed ready to break the kid in half.

Sebastieyn: *Looking at David* Wow, I knew they let in children to this school, but I didn't realise they also mixed classes, this guy takes his insults straight from a fifth grader. *This gets laughs from his team*

???: *looking embarased* Shut it punk!

Sebastieyn: Strike that, even my little sister could make a better comback than he can, and she is two. *some more laughs*

???: Wait till we get on the ring, I'll make sure you get whats coming to ya !

Sebastieyn: *looking at the boy as if seeing him for the first time* Do I know you?

???: Damnit, my name is Michael, you'd better remember it, cause you'll pay for making a idiot of me!!

Sebastieyn: Nah, you did that all on your own.

*Michael stomps off angrily*

Steiner: Comrade, what you did was very stupid thing, brave definitly, but stupid.

Chrissna, Ami, and Yumi: Agreed.

David: With that, welcome to the team.

Sebastieyn: What do you mean?

David: Everyone here has done something rediculous enough to make us the team that everyone hates, what you did was pretty much the highlight of the month, so you truely belong to this team now, because no one makes fun of Michael and walks away unharmed. Think of him as the schools very own problem child, along with his team. They tend to make trouble where ever they go, but the school rarely notices seeing as we have so many people here, it's hard to keep track of them all. *He laughs loudly* But hey, you're one of us now, so we got your back.

Everyone nods their head in agreement to this, even Alyosha.

Sebastieyn: Heh, well thanks.....So, what did you guys do that was so bad?

Steiner: Ahhh, lets save story time for later, right now we fight!

Walking to the ring, both teams meet with the instructor.

Hamasaki: So what battle type do you want? *looks at David's team first*

David: Uhh, we'll take Tag team.

Hamasaki: And you Team Morte?

Michael: We want Choosing rights.

Hamasaki: Alright then, we'll flip a coin to decide, David's team is heads, Team Morte tails.

Flipping a coin in the air, Hamasaki catches it in her palm and shows to both teams, it had landed on tails.

Hamasaki: Choosing rights it is. Take your places.

David: Damn, our best chance was for a Tag match. Well, I'll go up first. Knowing his team, Michael tends to send up their weakest member up first, their boxer. Michael likes to fight last so he doesn't have to get hit, so I'll use my Winner's choice to call him up, we haven't seen him fight at all, so hopefully he is the kind of thug who likes to act tough, but is actually a push over.

Ami: Do your best David!

Chrissna: Take them down!

Steiner: You shall win comrade, no doubt.

David: Thanks guys, lets win this. *He takes off his shirt, and puts on the traditional bandage wrappings used when fighting for Muay Thai.*

Just as he predicted, the other team had sent up their Boxer first. The match lasted about three minutes, blows were exchanged quickly, from the Boxers quick jabs, and David's brutal kicks and elbows. The Boxer wasn't bad, but it was obvious he was out classed by David and he was pressured into a corner. This led to David's win, allowing him to knock out the Boxer with a elbow to the temple. David chose his next opponent, Michael of course, the leader of the group, yet this brought nothing but a smile to his face. Entering the ring, Michael takes his corner and takes up a boxer's stance. David could only wonder what tricks Michael would pull, when the match started, but it was over in an instant. As soon as the fight began, Michael rushed David down, pushing him into a corner and started to beat on him brutally, and David had no way to counter, so all he could do was guard. Eventually, David already exhausted from his previous match was worn down, and was unable to even put a proper guard up. His team could only watch painfully as he was beaten, his ribs fractured, nose broken, among many other bruises.

Hamasaki ended the match when it was clear who the winner was, and had David taken out of the ring, where Soo-Yun began to treat his injuries with what supplies she had on her before the medical staff you take David out.

Chrissna: S#&$, we had no idea he was this good. That was brutal. Well, I pray you make it alive, cause he is probably gonna call you out next Sebastieyn.

Sebastieyn did nothing but nod. But when Michael announced the next fighter, they weren't prepared. He called on Steiner next. Looking at each other warily, they did nothing but go with it. And so began the next match, and just like with David, Steiner was rushed down instantly, before he could even react, Steiner was knocked down, and from there Micahel began to pumel him until Hamasaki stopped the match declaring Michael the winner. And just like the first two matches, the next two matches ended the same, all brutal. Michael had called on Chrissna next and she faired no better than the others. After he had broken a few of her ribs, she could no longer stand and Hamasaki ended the match looking extremely guilty for the way the matches had been going. He then called on Alyosha, who fared better than the rest. Having the time to study his style, she was able to last longer than the others, making the match drag out to five minutes, but in the end, even Alyosha could do nothing against Michael's brutal tactics. Then he called on his next victim, Ami. Soo-Yun and Yumi could stare beggingly at Hamasaki to end the matches, but they all knew that nothing could be done. But all this while, Sebastieyn had been looking on, and he finally decided to do something.

Sebastieyn: Instructor, I'm challenging his choice, toss the coin.

Michael: Oh, look at the little hero, he thinks he can save his friends. Don't worry teach, don't toss it, I've decided to change my mind, he's next.

Hamasaki: Are you sure Sebastieyn? *giving him a look of concern*

Ami: No don't, it's okay, I can take him, you don't have to hurt yourself *she said pleadingly*

Sebastieyn: Don't worry, I don't plan on it. *He takes off his glasses and hands them to Soo-Yun* Please take care of these.

Soo-Yun: O-of course, becareful.

Steiner, Alyosha, Chrissna, and David who were allowed to watch the matches from a T.V where they were being cared for could only watch in horror, knowning that their new teammate would beat beaten like them.

*Sebastieyn puts on boxing gloves and climbs into the arena, with a calm face.*

Michael: Hey, look at you, you probably couldn't even break a twig could ya? All you did was make the girls have to wait some more before I beat them down to.

Sebastieyn:......

Michael: what to scared to think up those smart comebacks now eh? Or maybe you're mad that I hurt your friends eh? I told you I'd make you regret this. I'm gonna really enjoy this match *and he begins to laugh*

Hamasaki: Are both fighters ready?

Michael: Yeah, yeah, lets start this.

Sebastieyn nods.

Hamasaki: Then begin!

The next few seconds after the match began could not even be called fighting. It was so one sided it could only be called a massacre. The matches after even more so. This was known as the day that Sebastieyn earned the nickname that would follow him into later years, "The Black demon"......

a few minutes before the match

Galerkin: *He had been watching all the matches up till now, feeling pity for Sebastieyn's team when his phone rings* This is Galerkin. Ahh assistant Florence, is there a problem?

Grasyon: It's about the students, Sebastieyn Gainsworth, physical assesment test sir.

Galerkin: Oh dear, did he fail badlly? Really had high hopes for the boy.

Florence: Actually, it's the opposite sir. He aced every single test, by such a large margin that I think we may have to place him in an brand new divison just for him.

Galerkin: *Drops his gaze back down to Sebastieyn in the stands* Are you sure? How's that possible, the boy has been in a coma for three months.

Florence: There was no way for him to cheat, he had beyond perfect times and scores in everything, I'm still amazed at what I saw. What makes it more unbelievable was that he was angry at himself for getting weaker from the coma. The kid is inhuman, I'm telling you.

Galerkin: I see, how intriguing, send me the exact results when you get the chance please. Thank you for imforming me. *he hangs up the phone, but only seconds later it begins to ring again* Hello, Galerkin speaking.

Doctor Jenson: Hello, it's doctor Jenson here. I'm calling in regards to a student by the name of Sebastieyn Gainsworth.

Galerkin:.....Yes?

Doctor Jenson: Well sir....everything is off the charts. His eyes are perfect. Beyond perfect actually, the eye glasses he wears were made so it would reduce his vision, because he hated seeing so far out all the time, and just for that reason. Not only that, but just everything about his body is unbelieveable, as if he'd been training for the olympics all his life, and yet he has been in a coma for three months. I'm currently testing his blood for any drugs or such, but for some reason, I get the feeling that isn't the case.

Galerkin: I see, thank you Jenson, please send me the results when you can. *He hangs up his phone* Sebastieyn Gainsworth what will you show me today....

Hamasaki: Begin!

Michael rushed in as usual, and threw the hardest punch he could, aimed at Sebastieyn's ribs, wanting to hear them break under his fist, but as if he had teleported, Sebastieyn was suddenly gone from his sight.

Michael: What?! Where are you?!

Michael looks all around trying to find his missing victim, when he finally notices that there was a something behind him. He turns and looks back into what he could only describe as a face of pure anger. He didn't really remember much after that other than the fact that everything hurt at the same time, and then everything went black.

Only Hamasaki could keep up with Sebastieyn's movements, and only just barely. She couldn't believe she was looking at a boy who'd just come out of a coma. In the instant she started the match, Sebstieyn jumped clear over Michael, the latter never notcing. Sebastieyn had simply waited until Michael noticed him before Sebastieyn unleashed his onslaught for fury. In three moves he completely destroyed Michael, the first breaking his left arm with an upercut straight to the forearm, something that could not be done normally. Next he targeted his right leg, kicking in Michaels knee cap so hard it was unable to support the weight of the bone anymore and simply collapsed on its self. Finally, Sebastieyn ended it with pure poetic justice, he forced Michael's arms upwards, and with two simultaneous punches, he attacked Michael's ribs breaking almost all of them at the same time. This all happened in almost 10 seconds flat, as if it were straight out of a comic book or cartoon. After he had finished with Michael, Sebastieyn simply let him fall to the ground, for he had been knocked unconsious by the all too sudden pain he had recieved.

Hamasaki:....My..god...Uhh, I mean, match over, Sebastieyn is the winner. Medical staff, get the strechers. *After taking Michael out of the ring, Hamasaki looks to Sebastieyn* Umm... he still has another six members for his team, who will you choose next?

Sebastieyn:.....Is there a limit to how many people I can choose to fight at once?

Hamasaki: No, there isn't why?

Sebastieyn walks away from Hamasaki, and to Michaels teams side. They all look up in fear, each not wanting to be the next.

Sebastieyn: All of them. I'm taking them all on.

Team Morte, and all other onlookers looked at him as though the boy was suicidal. To beat one person alone was one thing, but to take on six B and A rank fighters was nothing short of a death wish.

Hamasaki: All of them, are you sure you don't want to reconsider?

Sebastieyn: No, I'm quite sure. Now send them up.

Hamasaki could only comply with his wish, and motions for Team Morte to come forth into the ring. Team Morte felt bad for their leaders loss, but thought they could take this chance the idiot had given them to get revenge, they planned to make him suffer as much as they could.

Hamasaki: Are all fighters ready?

Team Morte: Yeah

Sebastieyn: Actaully, hold on a second, let me take these off. *Sebastieyn Takes off the boxing glove, and then his shirt causing gasps all around*

Underneath the shirt, no one could have expected what they saw. His uniform gave him a deciving appearance, disguising his the shear ammount of muscles he actually had, but also disguisng the number of scars he had, not even including his burn scars. He looked as though he were Vash the Stampede from Trigun, scars on his chest, his back, even scars over scars. With a grin that would haunt Team Morte for the rest of their days, Sebastieyn spoke.

Sebastieyn: Now I'm ready.

Hamasaki: Ah *Lost in thought, trying to figgure out what could this boy have gone through, that his body looked like that* yes, um. Begin!

This time, the match lasted about one minute. Ten seconds for each of the six remaining members. And in that time, Sebastieyn created a nightmare in that ring. He systematically brought down each fighter, breaking bones and tearing muscles, leaving a path of blood along the way. He fought, using various styles, from Taekwondo, to Capoeria, then Baguazhang, flowing from attack to attack. It was like he had told David, his style of Suǒyǒu de wǔshù, it was every style of fighting Sebastieyn had ever seen, studied, and learned all perfectly integrated in one style, flowing smoothly, yet leaving his opponents unable to defend themselves from the varying attacks,too confused by what they were encountering. And the entire time he was massacring Team Morte, Sebastieyn had the most terrifing grin, one that would normally be worn by only a demon. Finally, he was finished, his anger and lust for blood sated.

Hamasaki: Match over, Sebastieyn is the winner. The round goes to David's team. Someone get the medical staff.

Sebastieyn: One minute instructor.

Hamasaki: What do you mean?

Sebastieyn walks to his previous opponents, and at random chooses one to pick up. Man handling him, he brings him to His teams side of the ring, despite Hamasaki's protests.

Sebastieyn: You and your friends hurt my team. On behalf of your team, you will beg for forgivness, and you will relay a message to Michael for me, whenever that brat wakes up. You will tell him exactly this, "Today, I went easy on him. Back in China, I would make sure those who hurt my friends or family could never walk properly again. But this isn't China, there are rules here, and I will obey those rules. But if he, or any of his little friends try to retaliate, hell, if they even breathe the same air as any of my team mates, I will make them wish I had killed them today in this arena. Nothing short of an entire army would be able to stop me, so make sure you watch yourselves." Is that understood? *the boy nods in fear* Good, now then bow, and apologise to my team members.

???: P-please...fo-forgive my and my f-f-friends. We w-will never bother you again.

Sebastieyn: Perfect. Now go treat your injuries.

With that done, Sebasteiyn exits the ring, and waits for whatever was next, but Hamasaki decided that was more than enough for today. She ended class early and sent the students to their rooms. Only once everyone had gone, did she slump against the walls.

Hamasaki: What the hell is that kid.....

Galerkin: Yes, what is he indeed.

Hamasaki: Principal! *She stands up at attention as fast as she was able to* I did not realise you were here. Did you see everything?

Galerkin: At ease. Yes, I saw....That boy. Please tell me your exact thoughts on him.

Hamasaki:....*she slumps down again* He is a monster....He took on six of our students, all who were B and A ranks, and he destroyed them. I've never seen anything like it. And the entire time, he was similing as though he was enjoying it...Truthfully, he frightens me. I've been in live combat, I even took on Grineer's beasts, but nothing compares to what that boy did. And to add in the fact that he was still going easy, he truely is a demon.

Galerkin: And yet, he stuck to our rules, and looking at the damage he cause, it actually seems all the injuries the opposing team obtained will be healed in about three months at most, that's what really gets me. It wasn't mere luck for them, the boy planned each attack, each break he would make perfectly. To calculate that far ahead, during a live battle, he is astounding. To top it all off, he only went beserk because he saw his team, people he only met today, get hurt. That boy confuses me to no end. What would you give him for a rank?

Hamasaki: Rank? *she laughs*......I would say S rank, but even that would be too low, no, I'd have to create a new rank just for him to accurately portray his skills and strength.

Galerkin: Agreed. This boy may be just who we need to complete the project, and yet, why am I so reluctant to do so? I guess not even the scientist side of me wants to have anything to do with that demon. We'll have to watch over him carefully, what ever he's been through in Hong Kong is probably what cause him to act that way he does, if we could find out what, then we may be able to help him. Thank you for your time Ayame, feel free to take the rest of the day off.

Galerkin leaves the gym, leaving Hamasaki alone.

Hamasaki:....Help him? That boy is probably beyond help. *She notices her hand shaking, and uses her other hand to bring it under control*

Chapter 3 end.