Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Next Prime

shut

BigGurl.jpg

Wishes Granted... XD

(Female Rhino was created by fellow Tenno 3Jane)

Original Thread Here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/52966-warframe-the-gender-swaps-by-3jane/#entry545270

Woot! the wonders of photoshopping.

Thanks for sharing.

Too bad that they ditched the idea of having two genders for each frame, would have loved a female Rhino. An Olga as another said.

Absolutely baffling to me because I think Ash is one of, if not the best looking frames in my opinion (especially with Locust Helmet). For example:

Warframe-Ash_zpsc10c979e.png

Hell, if anything, the two new recent frames that have come out (Nova and Necro) look pretty terrible I think. Necro looks like some freaky skeleton (remember, there's supposed to be a person in that suit) and Nova has pony legs, wierd body proportions and a freaky long neck.

I hope Ash doesn't get ruined and that he becomes a Prime soon.

Well, you have to think about Nekros being a "death themed" Frame. A skeleton would fit him because we commonly think of a skeleton, skull, graves, etc. as "death". Nekros looks like a skeleton, and he's a death-themed frame... so... I wouldn't know what to tell ya, brah.

Nova... I don't know. But I look past her looks and find that her ability set is amazing. Her abilities are the only reason why I got her.

Nova Prime

Probably not, since Nova is a unique Tenno design, that didn't exist back in the old Orokin days.

What I want to say, they could do Nova Prime, but in that second they'd break with their own lore.

I'd really love to see Nyx Prime or Trinity Prime. :)

Edited by Bibliothekar

The next is male tho'.

Or atleast logically.

Better be.

Not so much... we have 2 Males (Cali + Frost) and 1 Female (Mag)

It can be a female as much as a male... but i guess it will be a "she" and then after it will go like: male, female, male, female, etc etc..

Ash is the most space ninja frame.

And according to DE: "Ash is a reflection of ancient history". Sound more like a ninja / assassin and definitely not a samurai with golden shiny stuff on its equipment. In my opinion Ash shouldn't be a prime. Btw. not every warframe should have a prime version. 

-1 for ash prime.

To me it looks like each primed version had a lotus sign on non-prime frame.

My vote goes to Rhino Loki and maybe Trinity ...

Well, the Orokin are an ancient society, and you even admit that Ash is the most space ninja frame (which is how DE advertise the game), yet he's not worthy to be a Prime? If anything, he's one of the best candidates!

Well, you have to think about Nekros being a "death themed" Frame. A skeleton would fit him because we commonly think of a skeleton, skull, graves, etc. as "death". Nekros looks like a skeleton, and he's a death-themed frame... so... I wouldn't know what to tell ya, brah.

Nova... I don't know. But I look past her looks and find that her ability set is amazing. Her abilities are the only reason why I got her.

Surely the general design and skills of Nekros shows this 'death theme'? I just think that since Warframes are suits which are worn, it's looks REALLY out of place that Nekros is skeleton thin. As for Nova, I can understand that you like her because of the moveset, but I still think several spots in her design are very weird and ugly looking. Oh well, I doubt it will change though...

Do you think they'll keep adding prime versions of existing frames?  I mean if they do they'll end up with a prime version of every frame, making the normal frames pretty much obsolete.  It seems like a strange decision if you ask me.  I think they should do away with prime versions of existing frames.  Perhaps make a 'prime' frame and then they can add new skins/abilities for it incrementally so you can keep updating it's look/use.  I don't know.  Just seems like the current idea is unsustainable.

Do you think they'll keep adding prime versions of existing frames?  I mean if they do they'll end up with a prime version of every frame, making the normal frames pretty much obsolete.  It seems like a strange decision if you ask me.  I think they should do away with prime versions of existing frames.  Perhaps make a 'prime' frame and then they can add new skins/abilities for it incrementally so you can keep updating it's look/use.  I don't know.  Just seems like the current idea is unsustainable.

Its more of a money thing that a logical thing.

More primes means more lazy people buying plat for void keys.

...Rhino prime.....(exess of drooling keybord busted)

Apart from jokes i hope that they make a Trinity prime, that frame is too underrated hardly seen anyone using it, and i too once ranked up havent used them apart from some specific missions, and when i mean ''Prime'' I mean Give that Frame some Use for fast intervention on battlefield, trinity is too slow.

And about the weapon well... I know that there are not many that use the lex..but ''That Gun'' love it i wonder if e Lex prime would ever come out

Edited by Jay.ID