Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Jaw Sword...

VinceBlood

Hi, Jaw Sword.  It's me, Vince.  We need to talk.

I know you think we've had a good run these 29 levels.  I know you think that I've enjoyed using you because I'm using you so much.  The truth is that I can't stand you.  You can't hit multiple enemies.  Your crit rate is low.  You're so slow for a longsword that I briefly considered selling you and going back to Gram.  Even after mods, you're still difficult and not worth my time.

I know you think it's been fun.  It hasn't.  When you hit 30, pack your things.  I'm selling you.  I regret the time I spent leveling you.  If it wasn't for Mastery Rank, I would have sold you at level 2.

Dear Vince,

This is Jaw Sword, and I just wanted to tell you that i've been cheating on you this whole time, With Twins. Me and the Zorens have been doing it behind your back since level 3. So forgive me if i couldn't give you my all. Also, Im Pregnant, and im almost half sure its yours. So you just go right ahead and sell me, I'll keep in touch.

Sincerely Yours,

"Crit Failure" Jaw Sword.

Honestly i dont blame you a bit, i didnt like it either...lol

I have nearly every weapon in this game (maybe 5 I don't have 2 of which I don't care to have...useless), this problem is an issue plaguing most weapons in this game. DE doesn't hold their philosophy of Warframes to weapons, and it is a serious shame. They said they didn't want any Warframe to be a God-tier yet they are doing this exactly with weapons--which is making nearly everything other than clan weapons and newest update weapons useless. It is devaluing the weapon slots and will ultimately lead to lower sales because of increase inflation and systematic dilution of weapon effectiveness. Welcome to the world of Diablo... useless weapons... everywhere.

One of the first Warframe images has Excalibur with a longsword in one hand ready to strike with a pistol in the other about to fire.

Was there a time where DE were intending to allow duel wield of a single pistol and longsword?

One of the first Warframe images has Excalibur with a longsword in one hand ready to strike with a pistol in the other about to fire.

Was there a time where DE were intending to allow duel wield of a single pistol and longsword?

You basically already have this...There is no animation lag between firing your sidearm and drawing your melee weapon so even though you don't hold both weapons in your hand at the same time you still get the same effect.

Plus how stupid would it be to shoot your gun while holding a sword, or swing a sword with a gun in your hand?  We're supposed to be ninjas not stupid untrained five year olds who will end up shooting their eye out or cutting off their own hand.

The only melee weps viable after level 80 are duel zoran fragor, and any utility melee that there is, and that includes orthos prime, even tho it does the most charge damage the fastest, needing to charge 10 times to kill a heavy? I dont consider that viable, and i actually didnt see the galatine stats yet so we'll see about that

haha Jaw sword... i thought it was just supposed to be hung on the wall of the Dojo?

i didnt know anyone actually USED it

next You will be telling me that someones actually used the Pangolin sword!!! 

Well we have the Galatine now.... every other Melee weapon in game can be put up on the wall now to gather dust...