Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mod Stacking When?

Kolos1001

Mod stacking is where if you have say 20 of the same mod, they will all stack into one pile.

So that your inventory screen isn't cluttered with multiples of the same mod. It makes finding mods easier.

I have pages of regen, pressure point and reach.

Also Search bar and a polarity tab for each polarity for better fusion !!!!!! o_O

Oh and lets not forget mod stacking and a sidebar for Arsenal mod equipping page !

Links to similar threads:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/26449-how-the-mod-collection-should-look/page-3#entry1353833

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/114802-hide-duplicate-mods/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/101567-mods-stacks/

Edited by 101010

i had 4k and i just spent like an entire afternoon fusing and selling them

i went from 30+ pages of rifle mods to a much more usable 10 lol

P.S 
to those complaining, hold CTRL and click on the mods and sell a big bunch at once!   problem solved people
 You dont REALLY need those 200 magazine warp mods haha

Edited by ZetaReticulan

Exactly as ZetaReticulan said. I had around 6k mods. I created 1 of every warframe ability level, 1-2 of every weapon level mod, and then sold everything else. It's now very easily manageable. I really don't understand why people are having this issue.

Exactly as ZetaReticulan said. I had around 6k mods. I created 1 of every warframe ability level, 1-2 of every weapon level mod, and then sold everything else. It's now very easily manageable. I really don't understand why people are having this issue.

I'm too lazy to click through thousands of mods to sell individually. It's not user friendly AT ALL.

Well we don't want to spend a whole afternoon sorting our 2k mods you see. With stacks (and search bar) not only would I need only 30min to do all that but I could also keep them instead of selling, in case other mods come out / I loot some I don't have and then use them as fusion materials.

Saying that it's ok the way it is now just because it is possible to get things done eventually would be like refusing to take the train just because it is theoretically possible to walk to anywhere where the train goes... Aren't we here to help make this game shape into something better ?

Right now the UI is flawed. Having 10 pages of the SAME mod appear is just useless. Since the mod system evolved to enable the loot of 2-20 mods per game, the UI has to follow to accommodate that change...

Edited by 101010

Well we don't want to spend a whole afternoon sorting our 2k mods you see. With stacks (and search bar) not only would I need only 30min to do all that but I could also keep them instead of selling, in case other mods come out / I loot some I don't have and then use them as fusion materials.

Saying that it's ok the way it is now just because it is possible to get things done eventually would be like refusing to take the train just because it is theoretically possible to walk to anywhere where the train goes...

Right now the UI is flawed. Having 10 pages of the SAME mod appear is just useless. Since the mod system evolved to enable the loot of 2-20 mods per game, the UI has to follow to accommodate that change...

Very much agreed. I've had upwards of 50 mods in 1 game with nekros. After 3 missions you want me to spend 20 minutes on just selling mods? That's an incredibly bad UI. 

Mod stacking is where if you have say 20 of the same mod, they will all stack into one pile.

So that your inventory screen isn't cluttered with multiples of the same mod. It makes finding mods easier.

sort by name, it will put all the same mods together