Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Gremory Clan - Anime Based Clan |Casual&mature|Full Research&dojo|Epic Bade|Active Alliance|Friendly|Co-Op Gods!

Inquisitioner

General Info

- You won't find an older friendly & anime themed clan around! With members from 2012 closed alpha. We've the first which i suppose makes us.. prime.

- We will remain at 100 slots, because we wish to provide an environment where everyone knows everyone.

- If you are inactive for more than 100 days, you are subject to a kick from the clan in order to make room for newer and active members. You are free to reapply naturally if you should choose to come back. Do note that we only kick upon being full in capacity and receiving new applicants.

- The clan is run by three leaders, in order to keep it fair and in case you have a conflict with one leader there are two others you can approach with your issue. We believe this to be the ideal leadership type.

- We accept players from everywhere, which means you will find buddies to play with at all time zones! Though most of our members are primary from Europe and secondly North America.

- As soon as a new lab or entity to it is added, we research it at once.

- Finally, we have tons of veterans always willing to help out newbies with taxi and obtaining items as well as give ideal load-out advice to experienced players.

Edited by Inquisitioner

Are most of you guys from Europe, America or Asia?

Do you plan to grow (go to Mountain level)

I am an avid fan of manga (I try to read all of good non-school and non-specific manga, my favourite of all would probably be 20th Century Boys) and I like the idea of having a clan with shared interests but I can only play on weekends and some evenings (past 20 GMT) so I am concerned with timings since one of my main reasons to join a clan is to do Void missions with people I can depend on.

...wow, that's a long sentence)

Hope to hear from you soon.

We have an active European and American player-base. We do not wish to exceed the 100 player cap, due to the fact that we feel that then the clan will be far too big for everyone to know everyone. In order to keep it friendly the ideal would be around 50-60 whereas the 100 be the absolute max. You're more then welcome to join, playing weekends sounds perfect to me due to weekend events.

I would love to join your clan, my ign: Chilled120.

I'm a huge anime fan, but not much into manga but more into light novels.  My favorite anime would probably be Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse, and my favorite light novel series would be Sword Art Online.  Not that much into Highschool Dxd anymore, because I read the light novels and I hate the grammar (IT SUCKS).  I play an our or so in the afternoons.  I've been playing since update 8, so a few months.

Hope I can join soon :).

Sincrely, Chilled120

p.s.  SEASON TWO OF INFINITE STRATOS IS FINNALY OUT!  YES!  AFTER WAITING FOR LIKE TWO YEARS!  FINNALY!

Edit:  Sorry, I forgot to tell you that I play in the North American servers.  Sorry.

Edited by Chilled120

Do you guys play according to GMT time zone or EST time zone. Would like to know cause your clan looks interesting, but what's the point if pplz will sleep or work when i got time to play.

Should always be few peps on to play with. And this clan is still growing, so you'll only have more peps to play with in time. So, I highly doubt you will find yourself in that situation. 

Heck, why not then. It looks interesting and hopefully will turn out as fun as it looks like. Count me in then, if i can join.

Tough as far as 2nd season of IS goes, well... wasn't looking forward to it really. That fan service is too forceful to my liking. But we got new season of Ippo so should be something interesting to watch at least. Hopefully Anime this season will be better then previous one, which shouldn't be too hard.

PS. Emblem looks totally Badass and will be even more badass on my black frame ^^

Edited by Tanad

Heck, why not then. It looks interesting and hopefully will turn out as fun as it looks like. Count me in then, if i can join.

Tough as far as 2nd season of IS goes, well... wasn't looking forward to it really. That fan service is too forceful to my liking. But we got new season of Ippo so should be something interesting to watch at least. Hopefully Anime this season will be better then previous one, which shouldn't be too hard.

PS. Emblem looks totally Badass and will be even more badass on my black frame ^^

I'm also looking forward to season two of IS. I admit the ending of season 1 gave me bad vibes, but I'm also hopeful.

Welcome aboard! Happy to have you join us. And I'm very happy you like the badge :)

may I join the clan

I play whenever

manga attack on titan,naruto,bleach,the blue exorcist,Air gear,etc

anime the same thing

I have been playing 2 month

age 18

Hi, i don't know if you know but  here's the info:

Your invitation is on pending status, check it here: Contacts -> Clan in game.

Looks like one of Recruiters invited you already, i just thought that i'll shot this post and inform You about it :)

~Koneko-chan aka Lunaversity

Edited by Lunaversity

Hi, i don't know if you know but  here's the info:

Your invitation is on pending status, check it here: Contacts -> Clan in game.

Looks like one of Recruiters invited you already, i just thought that i'll shot this post and inform You about it :)

~Koneko-chan aka Lunaversity

yes i know ,i made two message