Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Gremory Clan - Anime Based Clan |Casual&mature|Full Research&dojo|Epic Bade|Active Alliance|Friendly|Co-Op Gods!

Inquisitioner

IGN

Jarudence

MR 16

I would like to join your clan im currently watching anime besides the main ones like one piece and naruto i watch one punch man, log horizon, Magi, the orphan gundam one that just came out, machine gun girl. It would be awesome to put two worlds that i like a lot together in once place. 

IGN

Jarudence

MR 16

I would like to join your clan im currently watching anime besides the main ones like one piece and naruto i watch one punch man, log horizon, Magi, the orphan gundam one that just came out, machine gun girl. It would be awesome to put two worlds that i like a lot together in once place. 

Starting up WF =)

Looks like we have a nice train going on at the moment, so awesome :D

• 2 weeks later...
My old clan died out so I'm looking for another one to join.

1. My time varies. Currently in school but I try to fit in 3-4 hours a day.

2. I'm currently watching One Punch Man and revisiting some old Gundam series.

3. Been playing since Beta. Took a break here and there cause of school.

4. I'm 18.

• 3 weeks later...
Username=ForsakenAlien

Rank=Mr11

Age=16 Nov29 1998

Country=philippines

TimeZone=UTC +8 

Reason for Membership=I really want to join a clan. I hear that they are very fun and exciting, also I would enjoy meeting new people on Tanki on this clan

Previous clans=Bnr

Knowledge of members=I currently do not know about any of your members 

who told you aboutthe clan=Nobody

• 2 months later...

This clan looks pretty cool, and I need some people to play warframe with >.<

1.) depends on my college assignment deadlines. Usually around 4 hours a day.

2.) Too many anime and manga to count. My personal favourite is Spice And Wolf (Highschool DxD is pretty good tho).

3.) not long, but fairly addicted (about 1-2 weeks and already 100 hours in)

4.) 18

This clan looks pretty cool and I would like to join if there is still space

IGN: PazuzuCat

1. Almost every day unless I'm busy with University

2. Tokyo Ghoul, Overlord, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Serial Experiments Lain, FLCL

3. A year or so

4. 26

1. I try to play everyday if I can find the time, which I usually can

2. I'm always up to watch some Sword art online. Currently I'm watching erased. There are a lot of anime I have watched over the years

3. I actually started playing warframe 2 years ago but I only played it for a very short period of time so I didn't really get into it until a couple of weeks ago.

4. I am currently 17

I'm interested in joining the clan! I'm 25 years old and live in Sweden. Currently studying at university. I've watched lots of anime, my favorites are Steins;Gate and HunterXHunter. I'm pretty much new to warframe. Had an account since 2012 I think. When the UI was different. I didn't like the game back then but now, the content seems different and the UI is sexy.

I'm interested in joining the clan! I'm 25 years old and live in Sweden. Currently studying at university. I've watched lots of anime, my favorites are Steins;Gate and HunterXHunter. I'm pretty much new to warframe. Had an account since 2012 I think. When the UI was different. I didn't like the game back then but now, the content seems different and the UI is sexy.

Welcome to clan, invite sent!

1. I try to play everyday if I can find the time, which I usually can

2. I'm always up to watch some Sword art online. Currently I'm watching erased. There are a lot of anime I have watched over the years

3. I actually started playing warframe 2 years ago but I only played it for a very short period of time so I didn't really get into it until a couple of weeks ago.

4. I am currently 17

This clan looks pretty cool and I would like to join if there is still space

IGN: PazuzuCat

1. Almost every day unless I'm busy with University

2. Tokyo Ghoul, Overlord, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Serial Experiments Lain, FLCL

3. A year or so

4. 26

This clan looks pretty cool, and I need some people to play warframe with >.<

1.) depends on my college assignment deadlines. Usually around 4 hours a day.

2.) Too many anime and manga to count. My personal favourite is Spice And Wolf (Highschool DxD is pretty good tho).

3.) not long, but fairly addicted (about 1-2 weeks and already 100 hours in)

4.) 18

Says already in a clan, if still interested contact me - sorry for taking time to get back to you.

Username=ForsakenAlien
Rank=Mr11
Age=16 Nov29 1998
Country=philippines
TimeZone=UTC +8 
Reason for Membership=I really want to join a clan. I hear that they are very fun and exciting, also I would enjoy meeting new people on Tanki on this clan
Previous clans=Bnr
Knowledge of members=I currently do not know about any of your members 
who told you aboutthe clan=Nobody

If you're still recruiting :3

1. I play about every single day. Maybe every two days, and go on everyday for the login rewards. I'm more active during NA, EU, Oceania, Asia's BIG holidays.

*Since I need to tunnel through the campus network during school days, I'm mostly on at those times for less than 2 hours per day.*

2. My favourite are Code Geass, FMA:B, Mondaji Tachi

Check me!!!!!!! http://anilist.co/user/Somatic   ヽ(;^o^ヽ)

^

Inactive mostly...

And also: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Dionova

^

Even more desert-like

tl;dr

Yes. Not a diehard fan though

3. According to my account...8 months 3 weeks.

Haven't stopped for long term. Only a couple of weeks during school days.

4. 15 (Mmmm.....)

Oh yeah, forgot to mention you in the quote post but sent invite too, cheers.

hi there :D I would love to join this clan, it sounds so nice

1. I play at least 2 hours every day

2. I'm very into anime and manga but right now I would say my main ones are snk, tokyo ghoul and d. gray man.

3. I have been playing for around one month.

4. I'm 22 

hi there :D I would love to join this clan, it sounds so nice

1. I play at least 2 hours every day

2. I'm very into anime and manga but right now I would say my main ones are snk, tokyo ghoul and d. gray man.

3. I have been playing for around one month.

4. I'm 22 

Welcome! Invite sent :D

• 1 month later...

Heyo! Aslo requesting to join this clan. Seems like a lot of fun, and a nice community.

1. Recently Ive played alot, around 2-4 hours a day. Later on  I will probably be playing less often. 

2.  I've been watching alot of the new animes that have come out this winter, and am waiting for a 2 diffrent ones, one of whish comes out in April JoJo Bizzare Adventure: Diamond is unbreakable, and the other in summer Shokugeki no Soma season 2. I do read alot of manga aswell, theres too many to count and most arent that well known. So yeah i basically love anime.

3. I had this game on playstation4 and was really deep into the game i had played alot. But on PC i got the game a while back, but recently re-installed and got back into it. So over all i've been playing since, i dont know how long it was ago but over a year ago i think i started, when the star/planet map was really hard to understand.

4. I am 16

Edited by BoxNinja26
makeing one part more specific

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya not sure if y'all are recruiting right now but I'll put down my application anyways

1. I get on everyday and at the very least try to get my daily faction stuff done

2. Favorite anime is Angel Beats and I tend to watch at least 14-20 different anime each season

3. I started playing about 2 years ago but stopped because of laptop pooping out on me but now I have a mew computer so I got back into it

4. 19 :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I used to play this game almost every day but i took a break. And i'm back, dont really know whats going on with the new game ui and stuff but i want to learn and grow with a clan so yeah i want to join.

honestly i just looked through the forums for recruitment and i saw the name gremory :P and i was like lol i just watched that. Ive started to watch anime so i havent watched mutch but im guessing its enough. https://myanimelist.net/animelist/MacTheLumberJack

used to play a year ago just started playing recently, im rank 10

im 17 

im sorry you had to read this 

i play a couple of hours every single day

i like watching anime and reading manga , i usually watch everything every season for anime

i started playing 2 years ago , but i started playing a lot more recently

i am 22 years old

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1. Everyday usually.

2. Some hidden gems are Kamisama no Iutoori, The Gamer, Nana to Kaoru, Cage of Eden, Tales of demons and gods, re:monster (well thats the latest i read since all the top notch like death note gto fullmetal and such already saw btw golden boy anime is great too :)).

3. Since open beta.

4. I'm 28.

• 3 weeks later...

Heya I Want to join~~

I play almost every day of the week for about 3-6 hours depending on what I have to do that day

I Love Reading Manga~! I read a whole new book practically each day

I been playing Warframe for 200+ hours

And I'm currently 19.