Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Gremory Clan - Anime Based Clan |Casual&mature|Full Research&dojo|Epic Bade|Active Alliance|Friendly|Co-Op Gods!

Inquisitioner

Suh.

I play at least 3 hours a day, most days a lot more due to summer holidays atm.

I watch Anime/ Read VN's, My favorite VN being Steins:Gate and favorite anime being Welcome to the NHK, although Shinsekai Yori may well overtake that by the time I finish it. Havent really touched Manga mainly cause its hard to read online and is in general just inconvenient to get where I live

I have been playing for about 3 months, but part way through that had exams and basically stopped, logging on once a week or so. I have just started back up playing consistently 2 weeks ago so that's how long on my last stint, but have logged a lot of hours in that time lol.

I am currently 15

IGN is SEIGE7

Edited by SEIGE7

• 2 weeks later...

I play randomly during the week, and if I do then it is in the afternoons in NA because I'm old af (32) and I have to work during the week.  However, most of my weekends will be spent on the game.  I'm a returning player, having maxed out my gear at the time (1h+ survival was a walk in the park) and then left the game just as melee 2.0 was releasing.  Starting up again and just looking for people to hang out with.

I stumbled across a subbed version of Trigun on KaZaa at around the same time DBZ started getting big in NA.  It made me realize there was anime, and a whole community around it online and the rest is history.  I haven't really been watching any recently, though I'm up for recommendations.  I started reading manga/manhwa heavily about 5 years ago and within the past year I've been really moving towards japanese light novels and chinese xianxia.  With xianxia alone I've probably read about 5000 chapters worth in the past year, having started and completed 800 chapters of Coiling Dragon and 1100 chapters into I Shall Seal the Heavens. 700 chapters into Martial God Asura, Desolate Era, and Against The Gods.  Then also roughly 200 chapters into Spirit Realm, Sovereign of the Three Realms, Emperor's Domination, Warlock of the Magus World, Wu Dong Qian Kun, and How To Avoid Death On A Daily Basis.  I've played a few VNs but not enough to have a real opinion on them, the ones I have tried are mostly shallow with the exception of the Type-Moon VNs, but even then I'm not really all that impressed.

Code Geass is probably my favorite anime right now, though I'm not too pumped about the announcement of the third season.  My favorite manga is embarrassingly shoujo, its called Red River or Anatolia Story depending on which translator it's coming from.  My favorite light novel is a bit of a tie between I Shall Seal the Heavens and How To Avoid Death On A Daily Basis.

Controversial opinions:

- SAO is crap.

- NGE is crap, notice the same ranking as SAO? Thats because they are the same level of crap.  While we're on NGE, God Eater is also crap, but it's I-wish-I-was-NGE crap so it doesn't deserve it's own bullet point.

- AOT tries too hard to be edgy and ends up being hilarious.

- NGNL won't get a sequel no matter how much anyone cries because Madhouse.  This is really more of a fact.

- Cowboy Bebop was only mediocre.

I won't aggressively defend any of these opinions or force them on others, I just felt like it was necessary to show you where I stand on the topics that really matter, you know?

Edited by Velsu
Clarifying how much NGE sucks.