Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Gremory Clan - Anime Based Clan |Casual&mature|Full Research&dojo|Epic Bade|Active Alliance|Friendly|Co-Op Gods!

Inquisitioner

Hello, well I'm pretty new in this game and I'm currently getting used to all of the mechanics, so I was searching for a clan newbie friendly.

Since I've just started I usually play 2 to 3 hours daily if possible, sometimes I may not log on but the time won't be more than a week.

I'm really into anime and manga mainly but I also read the occasional LN, my 3x3 in anime consists of Katanagatari, Ef, Working!, K-ON!, NHK ni youkoso, Planetes, School Rumble, Arakawa under the Bridge, Ghost in the Shell.

And for the time playing I've been playing now for three weeks, and I don't think I'll be stopping soon.

I'm 22 at the moment.

Also a request, since my current account seems to be glitched and I haven't had the drive to fix it, I'm using this account to use the forums, but my current ign is Naabboo.

I apologize for all of the inconvenient caused by this but I'd like to be in your clan and get to know more people from warframe.

Thanks.

Hello, well I'm pretty new in this game and I'm currently getting used to all of the mechanics, so I was searching for a clan newbie friendly.

Since I've just started I usually play 2 to 3 hours daily if possible, sometimes I may not log on but the time won't be more than a week.

I'm really into anime and manga mainly but I also read the occasional LN, my 3x3 in anime consists of Katanagatari, Ef, Working!, K-ON!, NHK ni youkoso, Planetes, School Rumble, Arakawa under the Bridge, Ghost in the Shell.

And for the time playing I've been playing now for three weeks, and I don't think I'll be stopping soon.

I'm 22 at the moment.

Also a request, since my current account seems to be glitched and I haven't had the drive to fix it, I'm using this account to use the forums, but my current ign is Naabboo.

I apologize for all of the inconvenient caused by this but I'd like to be in your clan and get to know more people from warframe.

Thanks.

Sure, we will be happy to help if You will have any questions, as well we will help farm frames and money when needed :) Welcome aboard !

Invite sent for Naabboo

Hello I'm a new player that would like to join this awesome looking guild if there are spots left.

I read and watch a lot of manga and anime as well as VNs. From the top of my head I can think of Vinland saga, Gintama for manga, Clannad, Code:geass, gintama (yes i both read and watch, gintama is awesome) for anime, and stein gate, fate/stay night for VNs. Well there are a lot more, but if I list em all would take an essay so I shall leave it at that.

I started last week and still getting used to the game, Currently rank 4. Im playing everyday atm. 

18 years old, I'm mostly play solo because my internet is not too great, though I'm looking forward to having some peeps to help me get past the harder stage as well as farming, and peeps to talk to about anime and stuff :3

Hello I'm a new player that would like to join this awesome looking guild if there are spots left.

I read and watch a lot of manga and anime as well as VNs. From the top of my head I can think of Vinland saga, Gintama for manga, Clannad, Code:geass, gintama (yes i both read and watch, gintama is awesome) for anime, and stein gate, fate/stay night for VNs. Well there are a lot more, but if I list em all would take an essay so I shall leave it at that.

I started last week and still getting used to the game, Currently rank 4. Im playing everyday atm. 

18 years old, I'm mostly play solo because my internet is not too great, though I'm looking forward to having some peeps to help me get past the harder stage as well as farming, and peeps to talk to about anime and stuff :3

Ohai.

As far i know, our recruiter is trying to contact you via forum messages ( https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging'>here ). Hope your application will go smoothly and we'll see in game in close future o7

~~Luna

Edited by Lunaversity

i want to join

i love anime like bleach one piece highschool dxd and the world god only knows

i can play for a long period when i am having holidays normally it would be 3 times a week at night for about 1-2 hours

i just started warframe since 2 weeks ago

age 18

hope u would accept me to the clan!

hi ,i'd like to join

I play for 2~3 hours on weekend.

Manga stuff like air-gear,one piece or some sort.

ign: vanten5

1) Once a week is my minimum but daily for now :D
2) :3 ONE PIECE DAMMIT! Gintama, Beelzebub, Reborn!, AoT, Code Geass, :')
3) I honestly don't know >_< A while?
4) Is this honestly needed? 

IGN Leorion. I would LOVE to join! ^^

Sent you both a message via forums!

send invitation for

me,please  ! THANCKS IN ADVANCE !

Hi! Can you please answer this first;

1. How often do you play?

2. What manga/anime/vn are you into in general?

3. How long have you been playing?

4. How old are you?

Heya. My ign is Nythez and I'd like to see about joining :)

I am 25, love watching whatever anime I can get my hands on though my favorites include Code Geass

And Rurouni Kenshin. I've been playing since the patch before vauban hit and recently picked the game back up.

I play around 2-3 hours a day when I'm not doubling at work and have a lot of experience in high lvl missions.

I rarely check forums though, so I hope to hear from you in game. Thanks for the opportunity :D

Heya. My ign is Nythez and I'd like to see about joining :)

I am 25, love watching whatever anime I can get my hands on though my favorites include Code Geass

And Rurouni Kenshin. I've been playing since the patch before vauban hit and recently picked the game back up.

I play around 2-3 hours a day when I'm not doubling at work and have a lot of experience in high lvl missions.

I rarely check forums though, so I hope to hear from you in game. Thanks for the opportunity :D

Tried sending you an invite and said you were already in a clan.

@s3raphim99, im not sure if thats a joke or serious.

@Hyden, im going to send you a message ingame, if you  dont get it please message me through forums.

If y'all still got room I'd like to join your clan.

My IGN is DocCleaver

Still letting my anime backlog pile up because I'm lazy. Favorite anime of mine so far is Aria, which I am slowly watching. Few other of note are Hidamari Sketch, Tiger & Bunny, and Kill Me Baby.

Generally play after work for a bit on weekdays and plan to play a bit more on the weekends. Started when the game was in alpha but stopped after playing for a bit. Picking the game back up now that its a bit more polished.

Hi, I would like to join.

IGN AwAveZ

Berserk/Muv Luv/Girls&Panzer/Galiei Donna/Valkyria Chronicles etc

Playing since update 7, mastery rank 13 atm all weapon/warframe unlocked, pexing them in ODS atm.

25yo

For more infos pm me IG

Ahh this sounds like my kinda clan.

I'm a European player though and I don't know if that matters? If its no problem, I would love to join!

Avid manga reader, though I watch a fair amount of anime as well. Only very few VN's under my belt atm but I'm looking to improve on that :).