Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Philippines (Clan) Recruitment [Limited Slots]

JEmmaB

Was building one yesterday, but failed.

Try ko ulit today.

Sino meron Hell's Chamber? Trade ko sa Split Chamber. :-)

edit. Trading kiosk building. Will be ready in a few hours or baka meron mag-donate pa i-rush. :-D

Edited by JEmmaB

• 2 weeks later...

Hello dembz25!

Welcome. :-)

I'll try to send you an invite much later bro.

Hope to see you in-game! :-)

edit: 12/07/2013

Invite sent (friend & clan.)

Feel free to send chat messages if you see a clan mate online.

Enjoy and contribute what you can.

Edited by JEmmaB

IGN:Axi689

Well i have been playing since the closed betas and i have finished only 4 frames n am almost rank 7 about now. I was in a clan but i could not play for almost 2 months due to unavailability of Internet ( moved to a new house) and so when i logged in it seems i am no longer a member of the previous clan so i thought i would join a new one if its okay with u guys :) 

thank you.

@XxVigilantexX &  Axi689

Invite sent (friend & clan.)

Remember to be friendly, respectful & contribute what you can; enjoy!

@Axi689

Nice that you returned to the game bro. I'm a closed beta player myself (pre-update 1), quit for a bit and started again when it became available from steam.

Hope to see you in-game & play a couple of missions! :-D

1. IGN: R.o8
2. Steam: srbeldua.o8
4. I am 16 yrs. old , registered 1 MONTH, half-way through rank 6 ^^. my warframses are  Xcalibur(unranked*Forma'edx2**potatoed*), Banshee(rank 25), Rhino(Rank 30*Potatoed**Forma'edx2* playing like 14 hrs a day or less.

4. The Clan Members in my Clan are not that active even though I am the General of the clan and contributed a lot, still a bit disappointed. I am here to find and join a Filipino Clan. :). and looking to find active players or clan. 

ALAM NA DIS! :DDD

Edit: left my recent clan just to join this clan.

Edited by R.o8

@R.o8

Welcome bro!

You are very much welcome to join our clan, but know this, the clan is very laid back; which means I don't dictate or enforce a lot of rules.

They can play and be active at their own pace. I know real life takes priority! :-)

But most are active anyways, just a heads-up :-D

I admire your enthusiasm and dedication to the game & you can be really be valuable at events (due to you 14 hour a day playtime.)

With these said I will send you an invite a bit later, need to go to work soon.

Anyways, nice to hear from you & hope to hear more from you in the near future.

Cheers!

1. Post your IGN. - Klozek

2. Post your SteamID/Account Name (if any) - leyml

3. A little introduction about yourself. - taga Cavite po ako, 2 weeks nang naglalaro pero wala pa ring nakakausap na pinoy hehe

4. Reason for joining. - Mas ok sana kung mga pinoy kalaro at siguro makaiwas sa sobrang lag

5. Join Steam Community Group (if applicable) - already joined

Thank You!

May room pa ba for a fellow Pinoy Tenno?

1. IGN: GNAAHH

2. SteamID/Account Name (if any): gnaahh
3. A little introduction: Taga-QC. BayanDSL subscriber. Long-time TPC member (agimat), so I sometimes see JemmaB in the forums, hehe. Started playing Warframe on July '13, 700+ hours spent grinding so far lol. Fave frames are Rhino, Loki and Vauban. Currenly having fun blowing up enemies (and sometimes myself) with the Penta.

4. Reason for joining: Same as Klozek: hoping to have some more fun in this game with fellow Pinoys. I can also help in contributing to the dojo.

5. Join Steam Community Group (if applicable): already did

TIA :)

@GNAAHH

Yes bro there is still room.

A TipidPC member, excellent! I see a deal in the near future. :-D

700+ hrs a fellow tenno addict! LOL!

Anyways, will send you and invite in a bit, thanks for you interest & hope to see you in-game!

@R.o8

Yes bro, you need to delete 1st existing clan invites. :-)

@GNAAHH

Yes bro there is still room.

A TipidPC member, excellent! I see a deal in the near future. :-D

700+ hrs a fellow tenno addict! LOL!

Anyways, will send you and invite in a bit, thanks for you interest & hope to see you in-game!

Haha, adik nga. This is the only multiplayer game I play currently, hence the hours put in. Before that, I was a pretty good controller in DC Universe Online, so I can work well in a co-op mission, even though I played solo most of time in Warframe.

Hehe, sensya na mahabang kwento, I'll see you guys in-game. :)

1. IGN: SiomaiQueen

2.  Steam: SiomaiGaming

3. ^^^

4. I love playing video games. I've recently got into PC gaming. I've started Warframe early September then stopped playing around October. Now its december and im craving some F2P games. LOL hhaha

5. I want to join because I want to be part of a clan instead of soloing or joing random squad. I think itll be fun having a squad and getting to know people. :D

sorry sa english haha! baka d nyo maintindi tagalog ko :)P