Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Philippines (Clan) Recruitment [Limited Slots]

JEmmaB

Join Pls I am a Filipino player pls thx  (salamat) : D (Excalibur-23) and some times i maybe not online because of school . and pls tell me po kong my slot po nag leave na po ako ng clan invite nalang ninyoy nlang po ako ty thx

Edited by Excalibur-23

• 2 weeks later...

May 6 slots free sa ngayon. 

How to Join:

1. Post your IGN.
2. Post your SteamID/Account Name (if any.)
3. If possible create a free steam account, will prove to be very useful, for the in-game chat needs more improvement IMO.
4. A little introduction about yourself.
5. Reason for joining.
6. Join Steam Community Group (if applicable.):http://steamcommunity.com/groups/WarframePHClan
So Tenno that want to be a part of a group and wishes to contribute in the development of the clan, please feel free to join

Reminders:
1. Be Respectful
2. Be Kind
3. Do not be a griefter!
4. Do not be too serious; have FUN!
5. Don't leech, if you've found the dojo useful, contribute what you can. :-D

- If you are currently in a clan, you have to leave it, or else we won't be able to send you a clan invite
- This is a clan composed of mostly casual players (although may few hardcore farmers din dito haha). Ang importante sa amin: have fun playing and respect other members. Wear your clan emblems with pride :)

6 slots free

IGN: Raypier

Steam ID:Raypier

Hi im Arnold, 25years old, lives in Q,C working at DMCI Homes as Property Consultant. so kapag my gustong mag invest or lumipat sa condo just message, me ^_^ 

Reason for joining: first i need   advice po sa mga malalakas kase hindi ko pa kabisado yung warframe. and sympre nandito din kasi sa clan yung best friend ko  si wancho ayun lang po. thank you!

1.)Xhockra

2.) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198101939833

3.) I started playing about 4 days ago, my MR is still 3 and my most valued warframe posession as of now is my Frost Prime frame.

4.) I am direly in need of a clan that would help noobs like me, and the people that would most likely help me is ofcourse my kababayans diba? 

5.) Done :D

1. Mictican

2.http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198167756344/

3. 2 weeks of playing rank 9. from Davao City 15 years old.

4. I want to join the clan because first of all I am Filipino and I want to feel at home when playing warframe, and also it can help me communicate and get stronger when you are with your homies.

5. Already in the group.

@Mictican

welcome to the clan :)

Also sent an invite to a Pinoy Tenno, ralpogiko, di daw siya makapost dito sa thread sa ngayon, probably a bug. I told him to post an introduction na lang using a different browser or when he gets it sorted out.

2 invites left

Edited by GNAAHH