Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.3.0: Hump Day!

[DE]Rebecca

The "Guaranteed" void key didn't drop for me.  Went to wave 25 then extracted, I got one 2000 Credit cache, one Latron Prime Receiver, and three 3000 Credit caches.  I'm just saying, but putting Credit caches into the rewards is a BAD DECISION.

Since to update which I love thank you  : ))

On the survival missions at the time intervals when it shows the reward as fusion core it displays, as an uncommon or rare 5 but after the mission they show up in my inventory as uncommon and rare 0. First time I have even see a rare or uncommon 0 I think we have a bug

: ((

Interesting bunch of updates, so many good things, and some things that mostly made things more confusing.

And losing from the selection of those nice weapons is a bit sad to see. I hope they will still be obtainable as login rewards and such.

Fixed Loki’s Radial Disarm that was removing limbs from Infested Runners.

Oh, too bad. I was having fun too xD

It would be nice if it were just a cosmetic thing...Like the Runner's coming and then Radial Disarm, and he gets confused like....'where did my arms go?'

Nvm though, good job on all the updates DE :)

Edited by WindKitsune

Oh, too bad. I was having fun too xD

It would be nice if it were just a cosmetic thing...Like the Runner's coming and then Radial Disarm, and he gets confused like....'where did my arms go?'

Nvm though, good job on all the updates DE :)

Awww man, that was a bug? I always thought it was a clever in-joke. LOKI's ultimate clearly only makes firearms malfunction in practice, thus having no effect on Infested. But considering it's name is Radial Disarm I thought the quite literal disarming of Infested was intentional!

Can u maybe update the op since t3 on lvl 45+ is a lie? Or is it not guarantees to drop a t3. Ppl tell me u raised level req again but i can't find the post sayinf what it is now.

Also i don't get why the missions that drop the keys are harder than the actual keys themselves

Well that's a large list of fixes, much appriciated.

However one thing bugs me:

">Fixed Loki’s Radial Disarm that was removing limbs from Infested Runners."

So you fixed this one, which nobody was really having an issue with, but you still didn't fix him not cloaking his Sentinel like Ash does? Well i hope it's at least on your list.

As for the changes to Survival and the new Vaults, i have to go and check how they turned out.

Again good work so far.

disciples are here to learn, not to criticize

only complaint: Kestrel was NOT supposed to get those mods??!?!?!?!?!? WTF?!?!?! Y not??? kestrel back to @#$% then? usless now? seriously? ugh DE im not a fan of ur recent updates (sorry! :[ )

other than that and vaults in general all sounds awesome :D

Um...it says it now HAS them, what is your problem lol

• Reward items now stack as you play - all rewards are given at the end of the mission.
  • As you play and survive, you will receive items at these times:
    • 5m: Item from the first reward tier
    • 10m: Item from the first reward tier again
    • 15m: Guaranteed Void key (this is considered the second reward tier).
    • 20m, 25m, 30m+: Item from the third reward tier
    • Void mission Prime rewards are awarded at 15 minutes only.

wouldnt be nice if the endless defense rewards alsto stack?

Can u maybe update the op since t3 on lvl 45+ is a lie? Or is it not guarantees to drop a t3. Ppl tell me u raised level req again but i can't find the post sayinf what it is now.

Also i don't get why the missions that drop the keys are harder than the actual keys themselves

^ Agree, been doing Tier 3 Survs, in the hopes of getting more T3 keys but instead at the 15 min mark being given Mobile def I or some T2 key, Pallus on Pluto must hate me.