Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 'last Chance' Thing

Amistyrja

Does this mean that we'll be getting the Gorgon Wraith, Throwing Ether Daggers, Boar Vandal, Hek Wraith(because Boar and Strun have unique variants now) and Dual Machetes soon?

I could see duel machetes being implemented since the animation would match up.

Lol.  Gorgon.  Good riddance.  There's a gun that won't be missed.  Might as well use a pea shooter.

The Gorgon was the best gun of the entire game, bud. DE nerfed damage, then accuracy, so hard, it became a pea shooter. But in it's glory days, the Gorgon was the go-to boss chewer.

well, id be completly fine with the removal of all that stuff...aslong as we get replacements
.....a.....minigun....grineer-style.....pls...............PLS
and I guess the new doublebarrels tenno shotguns is going to replace the boar then...once again...PLS minigun HNNNNGGGGG

I wonder if their removal will be permanent, or if it is simply a removal from the market.  And the way to get these items would be purchased with credits, low level clan tech, or only though alerts/login rewards, or have these weapons gone the way of the snipetron

Edited by CatPhoenix

Lol.  Gorgon.  Good riddance.  There's a gun that won't be missed.  Might as well use a pea shooter.

There was once a time when the Gorgon was the best weapon. The Soma is basically what the Gorgon used to be before it got nerfed.