Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.3.3 + 10.3.4

[DE]Megan

CHANGES

• Made victory default if opposing team abandons a conclave.
  • Kunai and other thrown weapons now hide on player's thighs when player is attacking with melee weapons.

FIXES

• Fixed many possible bad cases happening when doing multiple vault runs including: loss of player functionality, potential crash, debuff applied to wrong player, and debuff fx applied to non-debuffed player.
  • Fixed a number of bow animation issues.
  • Fixed ESC-key being ignored when chat window is active (so you can back out of a lobby even with the chat window open).
  • Fixed Dx11 driver errors that would happen if last thing rendered before PostFX had tessellation enabled

Hot Fix 10.3.4

CHANGES

• Added a profile setting to enable/disable runtime tessellation for DirectX 11. We encourage players to give us feedback whether disabling this option results in performance improvement on mid-to-low-end video cards when playing Orokin Derelicts.

FIXES

• 5 minute Survival reward is only rewarded once. (Was giving double rewards, lucky ducks!)

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 12, 2013 - not constructive
Hidden by [DE]Megan, October 12, 2013 - not constructive

CHANGES

• Made victory default if opposing team abandons a conclave.
  • Kunai and other thrown weapons now hide on player's thighs when player is attacking with melee weapons.

FIXES

• Fixed many possible bad cases happening when doing multiple vault runs including: loss of player functionality, potential crash, debuff applied to wrong player, and debuff fx applied to non-debuffed player.
  • Fixed a number of bow animation issues.
  • Fixed ESC-key being ignored when chat window is active (so you can back out of a lobby even with the chat window open).
  • Fixed Dx11 driver errors that would happen if last thing rendered before PostFX had tessellation enabled.

i have more posts than you >:D

FIXES

I really hope that was the cause of my crash last night. If not, I might be in trouble.

Thanks for the update, as always.

Edited by Haldos