Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Hail The Wolves Of The Void!

K_Shiro

Hey there,

Tenno interested in joining the wolves. Have a lot of materials that I'm willing to put towards any buildings you need.

Warframe alias: Shadowpatter

It says you are already in clan. Either quit that if you want to join us or check if you have any pending invites from others. Decline them etc...

Edited by K_Shiro

Greetings Tenno

I might be interested in joining =) 

Got a few questions; How active is the clan? How many members? How well do other players adapt to situations? Do the members help with materials needed for building etc? 

- Cpt,

Reasonable questions. Will try to answer them the best I can.

1. As for activity it seems we are europeans as around 5-7 o'clock am on GMT+1 it's pretty much 1 or 2 guys usually (weekdays, on weekends it's a bit more), so it's most likely morning for everyone. In the evening/at night there are about 10-15 guys always online for quite long and even after rushhour we usually have 5 guys on - not the same guys but usually that number is constant at least. I constantly monitor those not logging on and expel them if the need rises.

Also checking on playtime from time-to-time so I can filter those only logging in for the daily rewards (these don't have to worry that much for now, since we haven't reached max member quota yet so we don't need free slots). We have 72+ members at the moment (and a few pending invites).

2. Adapting - don't really know what you mean honestly.

3. They usually do help with building, at least a few but our dojo was near-complete when the dojo prices got tuned down so after rebuilding the dojo we still have quite a bit of excess resource (for example 200k+ salvage still remains, also nano spores, ferrites, and 20+ formas, 600 platinum etc.). We have a few decorations lying around in case someone wants to spend a bit on the dojo but actually those are coming along nicely too.

As for researches, we got all the main ones, only the consumables remain as of now.

This looks like a good clan. Just wondering if it`s possible to advance in clan ranking system? ( Will you promote clan members? ).

If the answer is yes then add me to the "pack". :D

EDIT: Is this EU or USA clan?

It is possible to advance, if you are active (both as a fighter and on chat), we play together sometimes and you are good/dedicated during events, if people recommend you, you are helpful towards others, etcetera - any of these reason can forward you to promotion.

Most of those inhabiting our dojo/clan for some time also get at least one promotion, so they are not lowest rank after keeping us company for so long.

As for location we have no solid rule or anything but I must say most of our players come from the EU. We do have some from the US too but we rarely meet because of the different timezones.

Ok invite me

It is possible to advance, if you are active (both as a fighter and on chat), we play together sometimes and you are good/dedicated during events, if people recommend you, you are helpful towards others, etcetera - any of these reason can forward you to promotion.

Most of those inhabiting our dojo/clan for some time also get at least one promotion, so they are not lowest rank after keeping us company for so long.

As for location we have no solid rule or anything but I must say most of our players come from the EU. We do have some from the US too but we rarely meet because of the different timezones.

Ok invite me :)

Reasonable questions. Will try to answer them the best I can.

1. As for activity it seems we are europeans as around 5-7 o'clock am on GMT+1 it's pretty much 1 or 2 guys usually (weekdays, on weekends it's a bit more), so it's most likely morning for everyone. In the evening/at night there are about 10-15 guys always online for quite long and even after rushhour we usually have 5 guys on - not the same guys but usually that number is constant at least. I constantly monitor those not logging on and expel them if the need rises.

Also checking on playtime from time-to-time so I can filter those only logging in for the daily rewards (these don't have to worry that much for now, since we haven't reached max member quota yet so we don't need free slots). We have 72+ members at the moment (and a few pending invites).

2. Adapting - don't really know what you mean honestly.

3. They usually do help with building, at least a few but our dojo was near-complete when the dojo prices got tuned down so after rebuilding the dojo we still have quite a bit of excess resource (for example 200k+ salvage still remains, also nano spores, ferrites, and 20+ formas, 600 platinum etc.). We have a few decorations lying around in case someone wants to spend a bit on the dojo but actually those are coming along nicely too.

As for researches, we got all the main ones, only the consumables remain as of now.

I will answer Question nr.2 "Adapting to Situations" Basically how well do you play with others, teamplay with the abilities on frames. Basically how the game is ment to be played =) I know alot of people dont recognize this when playing, the timing of abilities and how you play with you'r equipped gear. You gotta adapt to the situation in seconds, or something might go wrong =D But I am Interested in joining, I like to see that others are online frequently, I am online atleast every day =)

I will answer Question nr.2 "Adapting to Situations" Basically how well do you play with others, teamplay with the abilities on frames. Basically how the game is ment to be played =) I know alot of people dont recognize this when playing, the timing of abilities and how you play with you'r equipped gear. You gotta adapt to the situation in seconds, or something might go wrong =D But I am Interested in joining, I like to see that others are online frequently, I am online atleast every day =)

Well for those I play with frequently, the adaptation factor is rather high. Well I can't say I ever saw GL make mistakes for example - at those times he is mostly invisible :D

By the way, it says you are already in a clan. Do check if you have pending invites or something in case you are not.

Edited by K_Shiro

Hey! I would be interested in joining if you still have a spot!

Fairly new player trying to get to Mastery Level to 6 for a sexy soma! Looking for a euro-based clan for some funsies and to get a better clue of the game.

EDIT:p.s. The emblem is pretty badass!

Edited by Supersander

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! I've been trying to get a hold of your recruitment officers - but with no luck, I'd love an invite :)

Best to do it here - I'm following the post so I (mostly) notice if someone writes here or posts me a PM. Invite sent... or not - it says you are already in a clan. Were you that impatient or...? :P