Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Hail The Wolves Of The Void!

K_Shiro

Hi there!

Myself and a few friends of mine are seeking a clan to call home, and after showing them this recruitment post they were all pretty psyched about the Wolves of the Void. We've all started playing Warframe very recently, but I'd like to believe we're catching up quick as we're starting to delve into nightmare modes and void missions already.

Would you have a home for a handful more strays to join the pack?

Hi there!

Myself and a few friends of mine are seeking a clan to call home, and after showing them this recruitment post they were all pretty psyched about the Wolves of the Void. We've all started playing Warframe very recently, but I'd like to believe we're catching up quick as we're starting to delve into nightmare modes and void missions already.

Would you have a home for a handful more strays to join the pack?

Sure thing, we still have at least 13 seats open I think. For now I'm sending you an invite (just like to you Silverwing373) and later you can post me your friends IDs and I shall send them their own too.

Hey My IGN is Shinobster I'm a rank 6 45% till 7 my friend at work got me hooked to this game and now I can't stop in three weeks I've already hit 206 hours from what steam says I also have researched the 2.0 damage update and looking for a clan that is active in the leader boards and such I'm a very competitive person but also mature and funny if you guys get a NA spot to open up just PM on here or in game    

• 3 weeks later...

Any room left?

Yep. Gotta send you the invite the moment I'm home - which is at least 5 hrs from now.

Usually I only send PMs with the answer but it looks so weird that people are asking here if there is any room left, invites and all but no answer is shown publicly as if we don't care :D So just so everyone interested can be calm, we care, it's just that I usually answer in PMs.

I can send him the invite :D

That would be cool, thanks. I'm still rotting here.

We got (governmental law!) 20 minutes dinner-brake. But you have to balance it out so you work 20minutes longer. Doesn't matter that I don't need it, I HAVE to balance it out even if I don't eat for 20 minutes.

My job is mostly supervision so basically I could eat whenever I want, someone would phone me to rush over anyways...it was always 1 bite at a time and even during 20 min break I cannot say no - I would be jobless, fast.

So, with the bus coming at the same time (I finish 10 minutes earlier so I have to wait...) I actually lost 2 and a half hours, just like that. I'm now at work 42.5 hrs a week. That's... kinda a lot, considering that I use a daily 2hrs+ for commuting to work.

/Whining set to 0

Edited by K_Shiro

• 2 weeks later...