Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

8-Bit Warframe

Typhuus

Something I did last night. Had this idea of a 8-bit warframe stuck in my head for a while now, finally got it out.

Titled Warframe: the Lost Sector. The game would explore the events after the creation of the Tenno and how Hayden would have played his roll in their creation, as well as the birth of the Lotus.

For the record I believe the Lotus is a byproduct of the Technocyte virus, she manifests and links those who are infected with Technocyte. this is why they can "hear" the infected at times. They become a hive mind of sorts, the only difference is Hayden's intervention in some way aloud these individuals to fight and control the virus.

The game would play much like a cross between Contra and Ninja Gaiden, with a touch of Megaman.

digital extremes, I know you have plans for the lore of warframe and i know its are coming (probably after beta some time).. i just wish you would hurry c:

please don't stop, you guys are awesome

p4YDWAZ.png

EDIT:

hey folks, some guys (or gals) on the fourms are being super awesome and wanna make this silly image i made in to a thing. go to this link to find out more.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126894-warframe-the-lost-sector-currently-in-development/?p=1515798

ALSO DIGITAL EXTREMES, some input on this would be great! more or less a yay or nay on the whole project. and IF yay, maybe you have some lore sitting around?......

Edited by Typhuus

Something I did last night. Had this idea of a 8-bit warframe stuck in my head for a while now, finally got it out.

Titled Warframe: the Lost Sector. The game would explore the events after the creation of the Tenno and how Hayden would have played his roll in their creation, as well as the birth of the Lotus.

For the recorded i believe the Lotus is a byproduct of the Technocyte virus, she manifests and links those who are infected with Technocyte. this is why they can "hear" the infected at times. They become a hive mind of sorts, the only difference is Hayden's intervention in some way aloud these individuals to fight and control the virus.

The game would play much like a cross between Contra and Ninja Gaiden, with a touch of Megaman.

digital extremes, I know you have plans for the lore of warframe and i know its are coming (probably after beta some time).. i just wish you would hurry c:

please don't stop, you guys are awesome

p4YDWAZ.png

what did you use to do this?

Anyway you could send me a img of the frost but instead of side view a frontal view, If you get some free time and want to do the extra work ?

i might expand this idea a bit, sooo more frames would be in order (frames of animation, not more frame frames) a front shot might show up c:

Dude, I can make this happen, PM me if you are interested. ^^

I was thinking about something similar but I needed graphics, we seem to be able to help each other.

while that would be VERY badass, this is all still owned by DE

I'd pay $5 for this on my phone.

while that would be cool, phones are not great platforms for platformer games. Especially one with semi complex movement. on the other hand, if it was one of those fancy one touch game.. that could work.