Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pangolin Sword, Dual/single Heat Sword, Jaw Sword Which Is Better?

underverse

Question

8 answers to this question

Pan fast Charge melee

Jaw is a god of Crit attacks

Heat as a jump attack that do flame damage

Plasma has the highest base damage for charge attacks

is it?

I went to see the both trees but both melee had same stats :/

maybe they are different for just a bit while u playin the game ?

I like the dual heatswords together with melee dmg mods on the frame and the weak element on the weapon itself. Im not charging, im slide attacking. Huge, quick AOE dmg. With the weak element mods (electricity) vs corpus my base melee hits for 1220 dmg and the slide goes in for 2.5k dmg. At the moment the slide attack dmg is high enough to onehit grineers on ceres as well with any mods.

I prefer the slide attack over charging because its quicker and less boring in the long run. Plus it synergizes well with all the melee dmg frame mods i found so far. Give it a try, 100% melee dmg on your frame should be enough to get things going.

With this setup you can regularly outdps Frosts and Mags on Corpus Def missions, provided you are fast enough (Ash is fast enough)

Edited by Nevrmoor

I do a range from 1k yellow crits to 5.8k red crit with my jump atk smash with dual zorens and 1shot everything in this game.

this is all on pluto with them high lv 54s etc etc, also my slide one hit kill thems too =D (this is all without smokescreen on)

also do 2.8k a hit (with smokebomb on) to phorid, the eris boss

Edited by BushidoCode