Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corpus Reinforcements: New Weapons [With Pics!]

Krotalon

Hi, fellow Tenno and some Crewmen.

I've been storming some content these days, so I came out with this Elite/Experimental Corpus set of weapons. The main goal was: What if the Corpus reverse-engeneered some Grineer gear? Let's check this out. Hope you enjoy it.

RiDJ6lf.png

Glacio ~ An experimental freeze cannon. Works probably similar to the Ignis, but doesn't deal fire damage of course. The concept was planned by RavenOfTheFlock and I also did a 1.0 version in his thread, so thanks for the idea, Raven.

I can imagine this weapon to be an alternative gear for some Corpus Techs.

xcIIFvl.png

Exora ~ The Corpus response to the Twin Gremlins. They were reverse-engeneered and the Corpus engineers made an actual weapon (rather than a tool) out of them. Fast and deadly, the Exora SMG doesn't shoot nails, but armor piercing bullets. Dual wielding possible but not necessary. The Exora is currently adopted by a small portion of Elite Corpus commandos. I'd see them in the hands of a sneaky female Corpus assassin. Who knows?

jt1fKHh.png

Dual Zodiac ~ The combat knives. A pair of laser-cutting knives that uses a super heated "blade" to melt everything they hit. A much more ergonomical response to the Dual Cleavers. They can heat up with the pressure of a button and they charge within less than half of a second. Great weapons against heavy shielded targets as they can melt those barriers like butter.

And that's it. I wanted to share my creations with the world. Do you like them? Or do they suck? Let me know, I'm hungry of your feedback, both positive and negative. Be constructive and thanks for the visit.

Krotalon out.

LtwcSg4.png

PS: My Dual Zodiac are now a submission in the Warframe Melee Contest.

My entry is HERE. If you like them, please upvote rep_up.png. I'd appreciate it.

Thank you!

Edited by Krotalon

Thanks for appreciation guys, it wasn't expected.

If only DE provided an updated fansite kit I would have Photoshopped many more weapons. I'd like to rip parts from the Dera, Supra, Spectra or other guns.

Thanks again!

And support the Corpus in the ongoing war!

Edited by Krotalon

Looks sweet! A cryoblaster would be a good addition to the game- As opposed to the ridiculous cryo-round flamethrower- and those dual daggers look very nice as well. 10/10 would use, and 10/10 want to be in the game.

Ah! Someone out there will surely install Hellfire on the Glacio. :D

Thanks by the way!

Edited by Krotalon